Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Taliban Is Sending Women At Work & Universities Back Home To Their Rightful Place (This Whole Afghan Conflict Is Life Fuel)

this should happen in cartel-land too

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Suffer you fucking slut. :feelshmm:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Suffer you fucking slut. :feelshmm:
6695C543 FBDB 416B 82A9 E38979100174

Finally something good to happen in this shitty world

Redditors seething :feelshaha:

I feel both envy and happiness for what is taking place

Look at that Jewish whore journalist crying for Afghan foids

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why won't women fight back ! Oh wait they can't be nothing without their cucked modern governments . Just , be useful for sex , children and serving us the males .:ahegao:

Redditors seething :feelshaha:
Life fuel, but weren’t you saying stuff like this could never happen? Or did you mean just here in the west? @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
suffer? lol they're not suffering. they're being sent home to live off of a man's hard work. It's a blessing for them

suffer? lol they're not suffering. they're being sent home to live off of a man's hard work. It's a blessing for them
Dude lets not be stupid here, they don't want to be with the men they are going to be forced to marry, it is suffering for them, well deserved suffering

Dude lets not be stupid here, they don't want to be with the men they are going to be forced to marry, it is suffering for them, well deserved suffering
:yes:

Not until the rape fetish sets in

Plot twist , women have fantasy of being forced into obedience and being raped by ugly men who lock her up where she can't ever escape from him but instead accept to submit to him .

Women always wins:dafuckfeels:

Women always wins:dafuckfeels:
Because of their inherent biological importance, women win in any case. Whether they are subjugated slaves or decadent consumers, their lives are invariably easier.

From a NEET's perspective in particular, it is hard to see how Afghan women are being "oppressed" when expectations for them are so low that they are forced to reside at home and not wageslave.

It is not desirable to LARP as a man and carry the burdens of economic responsibility, especially in an impoverished country like Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Because of their inherent biological importance, women win in any case. Whether they are subjugated slaves or decadent consumers, their lives are invariably easier.

From a NEET's perspective in particular, it is hard to see how Afghan women are being "oppressed" when expectations for them are so low that they are forced to reside at home and not wageslave.

It is not desirable to LARP as a man and carry the burdens of economic responsibility, especially in an impoverished country like Afghanistan.
I like your response fellow NEETcel . Women doesn't feel the way men does . Nothing can really bother them , instead they have despite their physical and mental weakness a huge capability of adaptation with any circumstances they found themselves in , they adapt EAsily as long they are forced to and share the same circumstances with other women . They just like a very advanced AI (cortana from they halo franchise) but they really don't have soul like most healthy males had .:blackpill:

I'm surprised this foid hasn't been kidnapped, raped, and beheaded yet.

She should know better. I wonder if she has seen the beheading videos yet and if she has, she must be blinded by her arrogance and self-righteousness.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-omY20pMNM

Not until the rape fetish sets in
Women's rape fetish is for attractive men, there's a reason why 50 shades of gray is a woman being raped by a rich Chad, not an ethnicel who she is forced to marry at age 15 lol

Women's rape fetish is for attractive men, there's a reason why 50 shades of gray is a woman being raped by a rich Chad, not an ethnicel who she is forced to marry at age 15 lol
But if women have no agency and no Tinder to raise their standards, conqueror Abdullah might as well be a rich Chad.

The Taliban warriors entering Malala's village are probably the highest status men she has ever come across.

Last edited:
This is the real natural order of the world I hope it happens in the west ngl

Many stormfrontcels are celebrating the taliban victory because they say that it's a defeat for globalism and NWO kek

But if women have no agency and no Tinder to raise their standards, conqueror Abdullah might as well be a rich Chad.

The Taliban warriors entering Malala's village are probably the highest status men she has ever come across.
If you are hungry, and I hand you two plates, one has nothing on it, the other has moldy bread on it

You choosing the eat the moldy bread doesn't mean its enjoyable for you

The moldy bread being your "only good option" doesn't mean the taste of moldy bread is magically going to taste great in your mouth now

You seem to be confusing mental concepts (best I can get) with objective physical reality (this actually arouses me and I enjoy it)

Now I'm done with this pointless back forth, I'm not going to have some retarded argument where I try to convince a guy that women being forced out of work, education and being married off to ugly men is something they would enjoy and is beneficial to them :feelskek:

Good look bringing back feminism when muslims are like 80% of the world, whores

If you are hungry, and I hand you two plates, one has nothing on it, the other has moldy bread on it

You choosing the eat the moldy bread doesn't mean its enjoyable for you

The moldy bread being your "only good option" doesn't mean the taste of moldy bread is magically going to taste great in your mouth now

You seem to be confusing mental concepts (best I can get) with objective physical reality (this actually arouses me and I enjoy it)

Now I'm done with this pointless back forth, I'm not going to have some retarded argument where I try to convince a guy that women being forced out of work, education and being married off to ugly men is something they would enjoy and is beneficial to them :feelskek:
A better metaphor is that Malala is presented with two plates: one has plain bread on it, and the other had a piece of cake that has since been removed. She never even saw the cake. So she doesn't know what she's missing when she acquiesces to the plain bread.

I'm not disagreeing with you about liberalized Afghan women in Kabul experiencing a "fall from grace." But throughout most of Afghanistan, it's not like the women will be suffering, because hardly any of them were made spoiled and entitled enough to be comparable to American women. Indeed, the Taliban arranging marriages with them is just a continuation of traditional customs that went unabated during the American occupation.

America only had cultural influence within the environs of Kabul, where they sought like Alexander the Great to make a model city: rather than "Alexander the Farthest," it was "America the Farthest." But it has now been re-conquered and de-gentrified, praise God.

Last edited:
Life fuel, but weren’t you saying stuff like this could never happen? Or did you mean just here in the west? @BlkPillPres
In the West of course.

Kabul is pretty much the only place in Afghanistan that saw some semblance of modernity. I mean, the concept of femoids' rights just weren't popular outside of urban areas.

Women will be wishing for the white male patriarchy once the al qaeda/taliban types take over the West too :feelsohh:

Choke on it you worthless cunts.

COPE hating feminism is a cope.

(watch this video start-finish)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYJzd7JOb8

Like I said in the other thread, its feminism that has affected the demographics like this, countries don't magically start having lower birth rates

Rich Islamic 1st world countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia have a high birth rates, so a country becoming "developed" has nothing to do with a decreasing birth rate (before you jump to that BS argument)

Giving women the right to work, own property and vote allows them to be hypergamous and be overly selective. Pair that up with birth control and abortion, and that leads to less men getting to fuck and less men reproducing period, while more women fuck a smaller and smaller circle of men

Feminism is what is causing the demographic imbalance, this isn't just happening by magic

Like I said in the other thread, its feminism that has affected the demographics like this, countries don't magically start having lower birth rates

Rich Islamic 1st world countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia have a high birth rates, so a country becoming "developed" has nothing to do with a decreasing birth rate (before you jump to that BS argument)

Giving women the right to work, own property and vote allows them to be hypergamous and be overly selective. Pair that up with birth control and abortion, and that leads to less men getting to fuck and less men reproducing period, while more women fuck a smaller and smaller circle of men

Feminism is what is causing the demographic imbalance, this isn't just happening by magic
quatar has a HUGE surplus of males 18-30. https://www.populationpyramid.net/qatar/2020/ you think this jihadi stuff happened overnight? quatar is a PATRIARICAL country that STILL has an incel problem. (look at militant islamic groups its filled with incels. NOT promoting isis/terrorism just explaining why its happening).

If women were chained up tomorrow in minecraft. They could only choose one male and get impregnated by one male. (most guys who are not cucks will not share one female) the surplus males will STILL be left out hence inkwell.

its SIMPLE math really. inceldom is caused by NOT ENOUGH WOMEN TO GO AROUND hating feminism is a huge cope.

quatar has a HUGE surplus of males 18-30. https://www.populationpyramid.net/qatar/2020/ you think this jihadi stuff happened overnight? quatar is a PATRIARICAL country that STILL has an incel problem. (look at militant islamic groups its filled with incels. NOT promoting isis/terrorism just explaining why its happening).

If women were chained up tomorrow in minecraft. They could only choose one male and get impregnated by one male. (most guys who are not cucks will not share one female) the surplus males will STILL be left out hence inkwell.

its SIMPLE math really. inceldom is caused by NOT ENOUGH WOMEN TO GO AROUND hating feminism is a huge cope.
1. Your argument is retarded, its like saying because one inevitable cause of a problem exists, another cause that exacerbates it to a worse degree does not matter

Even if we accept your logic the fact that feminism greatly exacerbates the issue by letting women be even more selective based on looks is still a huge issue

Its like if someone cut you with poison dagger and then they keep stabbing you over and over with it

Only a retard would say - "Those stab wounds are cope bro, its the poison killing you"

No shit the poison is killing me but those stab wounds are doing much worse currently and speeding up my death

Even if we accept your logic feminism is still an issue, because if incels are inevitable, then its best that we minimize the the amount of men that face inceldom as much us possible

Right?

That's common sense right?

If demographics will always inevitably cause inceldom shouldn't feminism be stopped to lower those numbers?

2. As long as the train keeps chugging everybody will get a chance

For example lets say eveybody magically paired up (everybody of "legal age" like 18), there would still be some extra men without a partner because more men are born than women, but that guy would probably only have to wait a few years before his partner is "of age" so he'd get a partner, and so on

So long as people keep reproducing every guy will get a chance even if we all magically paired up

Plus some women become widows

Last edited:
Redditors seething
Let's hope they get so mad they decide to hop on a plane and fight the Talibans.

Talibans : slaughtering men
Reddit :
Tired Winnie The Pooh GIF by good-night

Talibans : giving women forced vacations
Reddit :
Conan Obrien This Is Unacceptable GIF by Team Coco

Last edited:
Ironically their suffering will turn to joy since it’s nature’s intent for them to be monogamous home makers that spend all of their time raising the families children, keeping the home neat and tidy and preparing her hardworking husband dinner after a long day at work.

This lifestyle has lasting rewards for her too as she doesn’t grow old and alone surrounded by cats and covered with ugly tattoos that are becoming ever more ugly year after year as her skin ages and wrinkles nor does she contract any painful, annoying or life long or life threatening STD’s but instead she goes on to become the family’s matriarch from wife to eventual grandma and possibly even great grandma if her genetics are good enough to provide her long lasting life.

She then has the benefit of almost always being properly cared for and loved surrounded by various different and the same generations of her family.

A much better life than the lonely and hateful freedom the radfems and SJW’s would provide her with via their lies.

Mane that shit good haha! Gotta show 'em love for their work.
This should happen in the entire planet. Revoke universal rights for women
Word up mane

You @BlkPillPres do good job on this website. Keep it up dog.

Last edited:
Are these talibans allowed to have multiple women at once or just one? Also are they allowed to have underage girls? Also these talibans would never rape their precious wifes right :feelshaha:. Fuck imagine shitting and pissing on your personal slave wife after a hard day of work :feelsEhh: Thats what all men deserve who work their ass off.

1. Your argument is retarded, its like saying because one inevitable cause of a problem exists, another cause that exacerbates it to a worse degree does not matter

Even if we accept your logic the fact that feminism greatly exacerbates the issue by letting women be even more selective based on looks is still a huge issue

Its like if someone cut you with poison dagger and then they keep stabbing you over and over with it

Only a retard would say - "Those stab wounds are cope bro, its the poison killing you"

No shit the poison is killing me but those stab wounds are doing much worse currently and speeding up my death

Even if we accept your logic feminism is still an issue, because if incels are inevitable, then its best that we minimize the the amount of men that face inceldom as much us possible

Right?

That's common sense right?

If demographics will always inevitably cause inceldom shouldn't feminism be stopped to lower those numbers?

2. As long as the train keeps chugging everybody will get a chance

For example lets say eveybody magically paired up (everybody of "legal age" like 18), there would still be some extra men without a partner because more men are born than women, but that guy would probably only have to wait a few years before his partner is "of age" so he'd get a partner, and so on

So long as people keep reproducing every guy will get a chance even if we all magically paired up

Plus some women become widows
True we need a higher birthrate. However feminism is not 100% the culprilt, (for example its impossible for most young people to move out due to soaring rent, too much corporate power,corporate welfare/loopholes and america is not very pro family despite touting "muh family values" how the fuck are you supposed to afford a family if you rush to automate everything and work in a "service economy")

Plus the jihadi stuff takes too much energy compared to EASIER solutions. (like you need militant groups to force women into slavery, have them cover up, being angry all the time etc).

Why not just do what hispanics do? They don't need militaries, slaves, and seem happy. (have you ever seen happy muslims? they always seem angry and always babbling obscenities!:feelshaha:) while on the other hand hispanics are partying, dancing, street racing, and just look happy.

Go to a hispanic neighborhood. you don't see women chained up/in burkas. Women still hold jobs, and even go to school in some cases however their is a light match-making culture and a high birth rate. (plus some hispanics get the relationships out of the way THEN go to school. Plus unlike whites where you are supposed to move out, hispanic parents help their kids raise families and even live under the same roof. A woman with a child at home will be less likely to thot it up at a frat house than a woman without a kid ESPECIALLY if her parents are helping her care for the child). Hispanics are actively paired up by the community. (Abuelita MAKES DAMN SURE her grandson is not incel and pairs him up with a girl she knows from mexico or church). in fact many sisters help their little brothers get partners. No point putting a lot of energy into putting women into slavery when you can have women WORK FOR YOU. (ie pair bonding, and even SHAMING other women who thot it up. when the parents are helping the daughter raise her kid they make DAMN sure she does not thot it up. No slavery required just the community to enforce a soft-patriarchy rather than using expensive jihadi militaries).

-sadly us whites and blacks don't have this. we are forced to use a homosexual dating app (look it up this documentary explains the homosexual origins of tinder
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8JMQUoKto
)

- in a nutshell, soy/liberal is crap, jihadism is too resource intensive. But the hispanic match-making culture is the perfect goldly locks zone. women are happy. (hispanic women in my neighborhood are partying but look happy, are married, and have kids

-i just think the whole jihadi larp is too much energy to achieve what you want when their is a MUCH EASIER way to do it!

Last edited:
Why won't women fight back ! Oh wait they can't be nothing without their cucked modern governments . Just , be useful for sex , children and serving us the males .:ahegao:
Femoids are sheeple, The moment the system that benefits them is pulled under them, They are stuck begging for the men they shitted on all this time to come and help them, But look at where they are at now. Karma at its finest.