Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Taliban are advancing on Kabul, American jew cucks are fleeing like the subhuman rats they are

This is some of the biggest lifefuel I've read all year tbh.
The gravity of the situation probably hasn't sunk in yet. But if the Taliban take out the airport, halting all evacuations, while thousands of civilians are all lined up at the airport, this whole thing could spiral out of control. The Americans won't exactly be able to bomb their way out of this. The US embassy could get surrounded and everyone could get taken hostage.

I'm not worried though cause I'm sure Joe Biden will know what to do.

That the US-backed government is losing control of Afghanistan so rapidly shows the overwhelming support that the Taliban has from people of that country.

The gravity of the situation probably hasn't sunk in yet. But if the Taliban take out the airport, halting all evacuations, while thousands of civilians are all lined up at the airport, this whole thing could spiral out of control. The Americans won't exactly be able to bomb their way out of this. The US embassy could get surrounded and everyone could get taken hostage.

I'm not worried though cause I'm sure Joe Biden will know what to do.
And I'm not worried because neither I or anyone I know is a Zogbot :feelsLightsaber: