Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Taliban are advancing on Kabul, American jew cucks are fleeing like the subhuman rats they are

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
★★
86d 6h 55m
CrackingYs said:
If Twitter reports are to be believed, Kabul is now in total blackout and team Taliban is within striking distance of the airport.

View attachment 479667

If they take out the airport. Holy shit is gonna hit the fan.
This is some of the biggest lifefuel I've read all year tbh.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
130d 11h 42m
Extra-Samsaric said:
This is some of the biggest lifefuel I've read all year tbh.
The gravity of the situation probably hasn't sunk in yet. But if the Taliban take out the airport, halting all evacuations, while thousands of civilians are all lined up at the airport, this whole thing could spiral out of control. The Americans won't exactly be able to bomb their way out of this. The US embassy could get surrounded and everyone could get taken hostage.

I'm not worried though cause I'm sure Joe Biden will know what to do.

Y

youthislife

Veteran
★★
14d 19h 53m
Walmart said:
That the US-backed government is losing control of Afghanistan so rapidly shows the overwhelming support that the Taliban has from people of that country.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
130d 11h 42m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
150d 3h 59m
Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Officer
★★★★★
19d 6h 54m
CrackingYs said:
The gravity of the situation probably hasn't sunk in yet. But if the Taliban take out the airport, halting all evacuations, while thousands of civilians are all lined up at the airport, this whole thing could spiral out of control. The Americans won't exactly be able to bomb their way out of this. The US embassy could get surrounded and everyone could get taken hostage.

And I'm not worried because neither I or anyone I know is a Zogbot :feelsLightsaber:

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
20d 1h 57m
CrackingYs said:

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
120d 23m
Transcended Trucel said:
Lifefuel for RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE , old Afghani government was hostile towards Pakistan far more so than taliban, durand line border won't be in debate.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8