Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Taliban are advancing on Kabul, American jew cucks are fleeing like the subhuman rats they are

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The final alert has been given to any American jew conspirators still in Afghanistan. The Taliban are 150km away from the Afghanistan capital, Kabul. America's defeat is just matter of days away now.

2/3rds of Afghanistan has been liberated by the Taliban, including the second and third largest cities (Kandahar and Hirat).

It reminds one of ISIS's routing of the American mercenary forces at Mosul.

:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE , old Afghani government was hostile towards Pakistan far more so than taliban, durand line border won't be in debate.

But what about the girls schools :soy:

It would be very ironic if the Taliban takes on Kabul around Sept 11th of this year, that would be like the ultimate finger in the eyes of the United States. Makes you wonder what Taliban military commanders are thinking right now. :feelsdevil::feelsjuice:

They just took Kandahar, woo wooo chugga chugga

Last edited:
It's just never ending lifefuel.

Look at all these whores on reddit crying cause women in Afghanistan will lose their right to an education and employment.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/p3jg46/rant_women_in_afghanistan_are_gonna_live_in_hell/

These stupid fucking foids all dream of baby trapping a rich man, quitting their 9-5 office jobs, and not having to work a day in their lives. Yet they think its horrible that women in Afghanistan won't have to do that, and instead just have to get married and clean the house, cook food, and raise their children..... LIKE WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.

It's like all western whores are so brainwashed by feminism they fight against being forced to do what they actually want anyways. Fucking retards, all of em.

collecting sex slaves all along their path :ahegao:

Look at all these whores on reddit crying cause women in Afghanistan will lose their right to an education and employment.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/p3jg46/rant_women_in_afghanistan_are_gonna_live_in_hell/

These stupid fucking foids all dream of baby trapping a rich man, quitting their 9-5 office jobs, and not having to work a day in their lives. Yet they think its horrible that women in Afghanistan won't have to do that, and instead just have to get married and clean the house, cook food, and raise their children..... LIKE WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.

It's like all western whores are so brainwashed by feminism they fight against being forced to do what they actually want anyways. Fucking retards, all of em.

they can always enlist to fight those evil misogynists

prob means another wave of "syrian refugees" will be arriving in europe,
as part of the great replacement, along with africans coming from the south

based , don't like it? it's just their culture and you can always enlist, men are tired of fighting pointless wars to export feminism and faggotry to shithole nations

View attachment 479199
based , don't like it? it's just their culture and you can always enlist, men are tired of fighting pointless wars to export feminism and faggotry to shithole nations
Look at that, the Taliban is already increasing male employment and letting women have more time at home to help with chores and taking care of family. But you wouldn't know it from the Jew-owned news media propaganda. The jews will go on and on about how women need to be in the workforce and put to work and increase profits for shareholders (jews).

Screenshot 20210813 175413

LOL oh no, this Afghani feminist SJW who earned money by doing nothing but complain about gender equality just lost all her rights. Guess ya didn't see that one coming, ya dumb bitch.

Last edited:
inshallah, Afghanistan will be liberated

Look at that, the Taliban is already increasing male employment and letting women have more time at home to help with chores and taking care of family. But you wouldn't know it from the Jew-owned news media propaganda. The jews will go on and on about how women need to be in the workforce and put to work and increase profits for shareholders (jews).

7 days... tik.. tok.. tik.. tok...

US troops are on the ground evacuating right now. This shit's happening in real time Saigon style. The Taliban are 50km away from Kabul now.

Last edited:
jews are prions, lifefuel to see all these femoids put in their place back
View attachment 479241
LOL oh no, this Afghani feminist SJW who earned money by doing nothing but complain about gender equality just lost all her rights. Guess ya didn't see that one coming, ya dumb bitch.
Please let the Taliban shoot her and record the video, it will be a pleasure to see

Last edited:
50kms is litreally nothing

They will have kabul by tomorrow it seems
They're almost certainly not going to attack Kabul while all the foreign countries are evacuating. They've already won. All they have to do is cut off all the roads leading into Kabul and wait for all the jews to leave.

They're almost certainly not going to attack Kabul while all the foreign countries are evacuating. They've already won. All they have to do is cut off all the roads leading into Kabul and wait for all the jews to leave.
Good point

Still it's obvious that Taliban has won

Lifefuel for @RREEEEEEEEE , old Afghani government was hostile towards Pakistan far more so than taliban, durand line border won't be in debate.
Yes, I've been rooting for the Taliban for years now. The current Afghan regime was a puppet regime installed by American invaders and their NATO slaves. They've morally corrupted the country and it is because of them that there's a lot of terror attacks in the country since the Afghan regime works together with India and let them use Afghan soil to let terrorists into the country. Also, while the Taliban does not have a beef with Pakistan, they are not on the same terms when it comes to the Durand line. They believe there should be no borders between Islamic nations. So at least they have an answer that I'm willing to get behind.

Yes, I've been rooting for the Taliban for years now. The current Afghan regime was a puppet regime installed by American invaders and their NATO slaves. They've morally corrupted the country and it is because of them that there's a lot of terror attacks in the country since the Afghan regime works together with India and let them use Afghan soil to let terrorists into the country. Also, while the Taliban does not have a beef with Pakistan, they are not on the same terms when it comes to the Durand line. They believe there should be no borders between Islamic nations. So at least they have an answer that I'm willing to get behind.
RREEEEEEEEE

The current Afghan regime is incompetent and corrupt beyond words can express tbh. Supposedly many of current Afghan officials are gay pedophiles, hoard foreign aid money in swiss bank accounts,export opium/poppy seeds, and have big egos. They don't have any nationalism, no pride, no values.

Based.
The current Afghan regime is incompetent and corrupt beyond words can express tbh. Supposedly many of current Afghan officials are gay pedophiles, hoard foreign aid money in swiss bank accounts,export opium/poppy seeds, and have big egos. They don't have any nationalism, no pride, no values.
Yes, like I said, the Afghan regime is morally corrupt. Their kids live safely in the US while they make other Afghans fight for their country against based Taliban. JFL. Also, the US said to the Taliban not to take Kabul as there are still 3000 US soldiers there and they said after they are gone they can do whatever they want.

This thread is one big lifefuel. Let the feminists seethe.
That's not an answer Pakistani Army will be willing to get behind

That's not an answer Pakistani Army will be willing to get behind
Actually, it is. They don't mind a statement like that as the Taliban are not our enemies, unlike the current Afghan stooge regime.

Actually, it is. They don't mind a statement like that as the Taliban are not our enemies, unlike the current Afghan stooge regime.
That's only cuz the army is hand in glove with them. Plus the professional army mogs mujahedeens.

That's why they couldn't do shit with US help in 20 years, they deserve it.

That's only cuz the army is hand in glove with them. Plus the professional army mogs mujahedeens.
They are their own entity still. That's why they have opinions of their own, but their opinions wouldn't make them harm Pakistan's sovereignty. I wouldn't mind a merging of the two countries as we have been historically one nation as well.

Durrani Empire: 1747 - 1862

iu

They are their own entity still. That's why they have opinions of their own, but their opinions wouldn't make them harm Pakistan's sovereignty. I wouldn't mind a merging of the two countries as we have been historically one nation as well.

Durrani Empire: 1747 - 1862

iu
I try not to antagonize anyone but then someone has to throw something like this at me. The worst part is I know exactly where this cope is coming from.

Well... Durranis literally trampled on Punjab. Its telling that this popular saying encompasses the legacy of that era
Khada peeta lahe da, Baqi Ahmed Shahe da

I try not to antagonize anyone but then someone has to throw something like this at me. The worst part is I know exactly where this cope is coming from.

Well... Durranis literally trampled on Punjab. Its telling that this popular saying encompasses the legacy of that era
Khada peeta lahe da, Baqi Ahmed Shahe da
Still doesn't change the fact that we were one country before (and even before that, too). It's only natural if it happens, I wouldn't be surprised, is all I'm saying.

Based :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That the US-backed government is losing control of Afghanistan so rapidly shows the overwhelming support that the Taliban has from people of that country.

What a good week, a guy went ER and Taliban saved Afghanistan
much lifefuel ngl

If Twitter reports are to be believed, Kabul is now in total blackout and team Taliban is within striking distance of the airport.

Screenshot 20210814 193728

If they take out the airport. Holy shit is gonna hit the fan.

Last edited:
If Twitter reports are to be believed, Kabul is now in total blackout and team Taliban is within striking distance of the airport.

View attachment 479667

If they take out the airport. Holy shit is gonna hit the fan.
This is some of the biggest lifefuel I've read all year tbh.