Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The sun is out

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
Who's all enjoying their lockdown? The sun is shining I'm sitting in my garden getting on it. No work tomorrow so I can get pished.

Nighttime for me right now. But that reminds me i should probably tend to the garden once the sun is up

Nighttime for me right now. But that reminds me i should probably tend to the garden once the sun is up
Fuck tending to the garden. I washed the car thats me done for the day. Drinking from now on. I wish I had some steaks an that in so I can have a bbq.

NY on lockdown and its cloudy so normies are not enjoying it :feelsEhh:

Im enjoying my lockdown, its nice.

im neet so it feels quite the same

Fuck tending to the garden. I washed the car thats me done for the day. Drinking from now on. I wish I had some steaks an that in so I can have a bbq.
Damn. Id give you some steak if i could man. Got a ton of them sitting in the freezer.

Damn. Id give you some steak if i could man. Got a ton of them sitting in the freezer.
Cheers bro. My own fault for no doing a shop run. If I knew it was gonna be nice I'd of went before I started drinking. It was cloudy and chilly this morning wasnt expecting it to be this nice.

I sometimes want to go for a nightwalk.
I've hardly left the house for two weeks. Just shop runs and dropping things off for my parents. Quite happy just sitting wae my guitar and playing the playstation. Got a bit of smoke left an plenty alcohol. Got my government 80% pay check so happy days.

Do you live somewhere warm? I live somewhere that windy an wet. Fuckin love it went the suns out
i prefer darkness and chill (not too cold) weather. the summers where i am at are way too hot

i prefer darkness and chill (not too cold) weather. the summers where i am at are way too hot
Aye I'm shite in the proper heat. Its still only 14°C here despite my protestations of it being warm. Its warm in the sunshine but might no seen warm to youse that actually live in a warm country.

Mogs me cuse garden