Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sun is coming up

Rabidraccon1986

Rabidraccon1986

Greycel
The sun is comeing up, and well im mostly gonna shut off for awile. Today wasnt a bad day, spend alot of my day , of course my morning started after 3pm but its still morning to me. My neiber woke me up. He typically does, hes an oldcel 61 with a pacemaker . Kindly old fart, abit manic with lets be honest a heap of garbitch in his past im sure he wishes on the daily he could forget. Anyway he asked me over for coffee and cable as i dont have cable at home nor do i wifi outside my phone. We went over and like i do i listened to him ramble onn and on about how he hates his sister and how she trys to boss him around. Finally after a second episodes length of time of impractical jokers on the tv and a fair but unfinished viewing of chopped we decided to go to a place we call here in the upstate of newyork stewarts. So we biked up and arrived to just sit .... we sat there and i listened to the old man ramble, he baught me a coffee milk and i sipped it till i felt the morning shit come on. For me untill i have a good shit my day hasnt begain. When it hit i ran to the bathroom. When i got out some state cop was harrassing my oldcel bud. Apparently someone thought his corn cob pipe was stuffed with weed stead of tabbacoo, well that put the man in a manic state oh i tell u what bubs. Finally tho pleased oldcel wasnt a weed cel the cop left. As did we soon after. He also offered to fix a whole in my wall my ex room mate made before moveing cause a chic left him for being a whimpy bitch. Eh. But the rest of.the nigjt went by quietly as usuall. I spent it mostly on the dischord with yall crazy basterds lol. Hope yall habe a good one. Thanks for reading, and stay safe.

Last edited: