Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The suffering of lower class people and poor Balkaners in the heat

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Satanic ghostcel, poorcel
★★★★★
As a poor Balkaner i definetley am glad i wasnt born in rural Uganda, but im jealous of Norwegians and Brits.
I consider my country a 2nd world country since its half half in everything, its the definition of MID.

Its summer so its really fucking hot and this is probably the worst season here.
It gets to 35+ celsius in most summer days, at night its 20+ ( not horrible, not ideal or healty to work outside in the afternoon)

I get so jealous of westeners with ac and a lot of money. The rich people here are mostly gastrabeiters( worked in germany 20y-60y and saved money in germany) now theyre back here building luxurious villas, war profiters ( snitches of Serbs and Croats especially) weapons dealers in early-mid 90s, spies. Inherited money or company, or simply a tax evader/ illegal shit( drug selling etc.)

People used to cope with the heat before bc it was somewhat colder. On average the temperatures 1850-1980 were 9-12 year round. now its gotten to 14. Meaning in summer it was probably colder ( i cant find how much but probably 3-5 degrees celsius)

You can see here(click to zoom), that the highest temperatures ever recorded (since the 50s) were in the 2000s.

this one is the number of days per year that had the temperature over 30 celsius

really wish i was born in the uk or ireland where in the summer its 20-25 and in winter it doesnt go below 5. temperature fluctuation here are massive.
the worst thing is ovver 50% of the population doesnt have ac, ho do they survive?

get acmogged, jakov

very cool in my little berlin apartment

@CroatianManlet2 @WacoGoesDown @Gorogorogoro-chan @Mecoja @Grotesque Deformity @NeverGetUp36 @Angry_runt @Ron.Belgrade @baja jagodinac

35 isn't even that bad, although a constant temperature of 25 throughout the day would be ideal
35 in a arid land is different than here. since the humidity is always abover 60%. 40c in lebanon deserts is definetley more tolerable than 35c here. the heat just makes you sweat, the humidity makes the air shit quality, dizzines, headaches etc

Same except lower wages dammit

33 Celsius today here in Poland.

Same, I wish I lived at colder place. I can't even afford currently an cheap fan. It's torturous and it's hard to sleep.

You were born to fight for the Roman army, Balkans serve no other purpose, Germanics were born to enjoy this earth, they're the final edition of god's many human prototypes

Yep, the heat today is terrible. Good thing I can take a cold shower, that is what helps me cool off

Tbh, I don't even know how I'd get past the last few summers had my family not bought an AC a few years ago, the heat is brutal:worryfeels:.

Same except lower wages dammit
Shitskins can handle the heat. My genes had no time to adapt in a 20 day over 30c difference all in 40 years (my dads age)
You were born to fight for the Roman army, Balkans serve no other purpose, Germanics were born to enjoy this earth, they're the final edition of god's many human
Roman army jfl another spqr cvckold

Shitskins can handle the heat. My genes had no time to adapt in a 20 day over 30c difference all in 40 years (my dads age)

Roman army jfl another spqr cvckold
Same been sweating buckets

me rn in my berlin appartment

772a38a3119dfb9a305e508a82b43bf0.gif

@CroatianManlet2 @WacoGoesDown @Gorogorogoro-chan @Mecoja @Grotesque Deformity @NeverGetUp36 @Angry_runt @Ron.Belgrade @baja jagodinac
Buy an AC my nigga.

You were born to fight for the Roman army, Balkans serve no other purpose, Germanics were born to enjoy this earth, they're the final edition of god's many human prototypes
Lol shut the fuck up like you did anything for your cucked race. I'm sure Germanicucks are enjoying themselves with roaches right now mmmm

weapons dealers in early-mid 90s, Inherited money or company,
Man I hate the kids of these, they are super fucking annoying, especially the foids. They are all gasers.

You've always got water to stay cool
In England it's basically freezing from October to May
And grey too
I'd move in a heartbeat if I could

And grey too
haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaahahhaha
bro good luck affording ac on a 800e paycheck when food is more expensive than in uk and germany

And grey too
heating on wood and getting warm clothes is cheaper than ac and easier

Lol shut the fuck up like you did anything for your cucked race. I'm sure Germanicucks are enjoying themselves with roaches right now mmmm
Germans are the most brainwashed slave cucks in Europe. Atleast in the Balkans we are still not as cucked as they are

i was in town today and i literally saw 2 rafales patrolling the skies
MORH is after me, gotovo je...

i was in town today and i literally saw 2 rafales patrolling the skies
MORH is after me, gotovo je...

As a poor Balkaner i definetley am glad i wasnt born in rural Uganda, but im jealous of Norwegians and Brits.

really wish i was born in the uk or ireland where in the summer its 20-25 and in winter it doesnt go below 5. temperature fluctuation here are massive.
West/Northwest Germany is a good place, too. When it comes to this topic.
The mild winters suck, btw. I prefer snow and cold.

25c
its 37 here jfl
A real shitty climate. I would die.
Yesterday it was 31°C, but only for one day. But we had even 40°C two years ago. Sometimes things can get really bad here, too.

I'm a big fan of fans....

I have several tiny 5vdc USB fans that can run off of solar charged power banks or 12vdc batteries.

"Cool the man not the space"

I'm a big fan of fans....

I have several tiny 5vdc USB fans that can run off of solar charged power banks or 12vdc batteries.
You sounded american from your voice messages. I suppose your house has some form of ac ?
"Cool the man not the space"
Doesnt work bro. I start having trouble breathing

You sounded american from your voice messages. I suppose your house has some form of ac ?
Yes, but my wires are not good enough to use it.
Doesnt work bro. I start having trouble breathing
Works for me, and I too struggle for air.

One thing is to open all doors & Windows at Knight. Then close them at sunrise. Seals cool air in. Then when it gets stuffy inside, about 4pm (or 16:00) then open doors to get fresher air. Repeat all summer.

Ofc, have some kind of security animals/devices, to alert you of intruders.

Yes, but my wires are not good enough to use it.

Works for me, and I too struggle for air.

One thing is to open all doors & Windows at Knight. Then close them at sunrise. Seals cool air in. Then when it gets stuffy inside, about 4pm (or 16:00) then open doors to get fresher air. Repeat all summer.

Ofc, have some kind of security animals/devices, to alert you of intruders.
I do this , it works great
On the 1st and 2nd floor
37c + 70%, humidity in the house with my barometer
3rd floor is my room and the inslulation is just outer paint, brick, drywall. Thats it.
Its a great technique but in my situation only a split ac with atleast 3 kw is the ONLY solution.

On the 1st and 2nd floor
3rd floor is my room and the inslulation is just outer paint, brick, drywall. Thats it.
Its a great technique but in my situation only a split ac with atleast 3 kw is the ONLY solution.
All the heat goes up);;;

On the 1st and 2nd floor
You might try preventing the lower floors heat from rising to the 3rd floor if you can. Block the stairway on the bottom? And top? to store the colder night air on the 3rd level.

HA HA Russia mogg. Russia number 1

Yugoids are actually the original 3rd worlders, which used to mean part of the non-aligned movement (neither NATO nor Warpac).
As for the heat, just buy an AC and problem solved. Or rather time-travel back 6 months and buy an AC because good luck finding one now and getting it installed.
Alternatively - cold showers every hour. That's basically free.

Yugoids are actually the original 3rd worlders, which used to mean part of the non-aligned movement (neither NATO nor Warpac).
As for the heat, just buy an AC and problem solved. Or rather time-travel back 6 months and buy an AC because good luck finding one now and getting it installed.
yea all the ac tehcnicians are full scheldue till mid september. also im poor asf

idk if a cheap ac will cool a 30m2 room

yea all the ac tehcnicians are full scheldue till mid september. also im poor asf
If your AC dies one day after warranty expires, the unit will have cost you 15 cents per day. If you're that poor, you got bigger problems than the summer heat.

idk if a cheap ac will cool a 30m2 room
My place is 60m2 and has an AC that cost 300 euros. You'll just have to keep it on longer. Unless you live in a loft in which case you have to be strategic about where to mount the indoor unit.

My place is 60m2 and has an AC that cost 300 euros. You'll just have to keep it on longer. Unless you live in a loft in which case you have to be strategic about where to mount the indoor unit.
its a loft. BUT my walls are square and my roof of the room is also straight. no incline anyhere. its knauf panels everywhere

If your AC dies one day after warranty expires, the unit will have cost you 15 cents per day. If you're that poor, you got bigger problems than the summer heat.
why would it cost 15 cents per day? what do you mean?

why would it cost 15 cents per day? what do you mean?
If your AC last for 5 years which is a common warranty period, that's 1800 days give or take. If the unit costs 300 euros (which it does when it's not the middle of the summer), that's 16 cents a day over the 5 years. If the AC lasts 10 years which is not unusual, then it's 8 cents a day. This doesn't include the electricity bill of course.

If your AC last for 5 years which is a common warranty period, that's 1800 days give or take. If the unit costs 300 euros (which it does when it's not the middle of the summer), that's 16 cents a day over the 5 years. If the AC lasts 10 years which is not unusual, then it's 8 cents a day. This doesn't include the electricity bill of course.
i cant wait till the prices drop. i moved in a new house this is my 1st summer in it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back