Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The success rate of friendship request on Facebook hinges on the physical attractiveness of the sender's profile photo.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
It doesn't matter what your status or education is, all matters is physical attractiveness. Holes are highly picky in accepting request as their accepting rate was 11.3% vs 44% accepting rate of men.

JFL @ spending money on what a high school student can confirm.

JFL @ spending money on what a high school student can confirm.
But funnily, nobody would believe a high school student as much as a researcher. Lol

It doesn't matter what your status or education is, all matters is physical attractiveness. Holes are highly picky in accepting request as their accepting rate was 11.3% vs 44% accepting rate of men.

Good thing i dont use jewbook. It is filled with pretentious cunts.

it's over if you agonize whether someone would accept your FB request or not

Chads and stacies don't even use FB anymore, it's all about insta and snapchat

turbo enhanced slutdom in the west, still same old shit in the east. it's over for me regardless.

I was surprised when a chadlite acquaintance said he still uses facebook, but for dating. Random women just request friendship and start messaging him.
I still have a facebook account but I don't get a friend request since 2013 or something lol

Good thing i dont use jewbook. It is filled with pretentious cunts.
It's full of thirsty cucks who blast thousands of messages everyday to even ugly hole. I just hate cucks, why do they do this? Those disgusting cucks.
I was surprised when a chadlite acquaintance said he still uses facebook, but for dating. Random women just request friendship and start messaging him.
I still have a facebook account but I don't get a friend request since 2013 or something lol
Everything needs face buddy boyo.

Women are shallow and are unable to make rational choices in their lives
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

In the west maybe. It's still popular in 2nd world countries and shitholes like mexico and south america. I assume its the same thing in other poor countries as well.

In the west maybe. It's still popular in 2nd world countries and shitholes like mexico and south america. I assume its the same thing in other poor countries as well.
I overheard a black teen foid mentioning her 'Facebook' on the phone.

But funnily, nobody would believe a high school student as much as a researcher. Lol
True, and cucks believe More than anything in science becauase they see it as an antagonist to religión,but when science drops a harsh reality or blackpill,they tend to tergiverse the info

Tonight on the subway, as I was returning home from work.
Are you in the states? FB isn't dead by any means for high tier normies and up. It's just behind insta and snap as far as having the richest and most attractive people, but by no means is it obselete.

Are you in the states? FB isn't dead by any means for high tier normies and up. It's just behind insta and snap as far as having the richest and most attractive people, but by no means is it obselete.
Yes, I am.
Isn't insta and snap owned by Facebook, though?

Yes, I am.
Isn't insta and snap owned by Facebook, though?
I see. I dont get why people on here say it's dead, JFL people, especially foids, still use it to hook up with people they would never find IRL.

Yeah im not sure about who owns all that crap, thats something else.

I see. I dont get why people on here say it's dead, JFL people, especially foids, still use it to hook up with people they would never find IRL.

Yeah im not sure about who owns all that crap, thats something else.
It still has many millions of people from the west, yet some idiots say it's dead inthe west.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back