Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The stupidity of most men: They're wagecucking for 5 extra years for free in Argentina (gtfih for more details)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I'm not from Argentina but saw this in the media a while ago, and confirmed with @manija2019 who is from there

In Argentina, men have to wageslave for 5 more years than women, before being able to retire with a government pension. Which is cucked as it is but here's the best part: Apparently, due to the big corp backed LGBT agenda, they also made it so any man can become a woman on paper by just saying so. And one guy made the news even internationally because he used this as a lifehack, and blatantly so, because he even chose a meme name as his new name as a "woman".

The saddest part of this is that, apparently, and from what it seems from this news, MOST MEN AREN'T DOING THAT. So basically they're wagecucking for 5 more years for no reason, just because they don't want to cheat the system. That's how unbelievably cucked, servile and spineless most men are. :feelsEhh:

And the absolute best part: Other wagies from his workplace, not only won't do the same, but got jealous and are trying to snitch on him to bring him back into the crab bucket. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: They're saying to the media that he's very manly, and doesn't feel like a woman at all. :feelshaha: Like do the same if you want or keep wagecucking, but shut the fuck up you wage cage, mlady servant snitches lmao.

Source in spanish: https://www.libremercado.com/2018-0...-poder-jubilarse-cinco-anos-antes-1276616270/

Start a revolution, become a neet.

Can confirm. They also censored/removed a documentary about divorce-raped men a couple years ago. Argenigga is one of the most soycuck hispanic countries, I'd say in a rank is the second most cucked, the first one being Spain.

Can confirm. They also censored/removed a documentary about divorce-raped men a couple years ago. Argenigga is one of the most soycuck hispanic countries, I'd say in a rank is the second most cucked, the first one being Spain.
Don't forget brazil, we have these same laws here

In my country men too have to wageslave 5 year longer. However i don't think such a lifehack is possible here.

Many former communist "east" European countries and some others also have higher pension age for men, even though women live longer. So men have to work 5 years longer, even though women live 7-9 years longer. Shouldn't it be that women would need to have higher pension age?!! OR AT LEAST THE SAME AGE!

damn how pathetic

damn, when did Argentina become this cucked? What happened to the based country that sheltered Ricardo Klement?

Many former communist "east" European countries and some others also have higher pension age for men, even though women live longer. So men have to work 5 years longer, even though women live 7-9 years longer. Shouldn't it be that women would need to have higher pension age?!! OR AT LEAST THE SAME AGE!
Logic fails on these idealogues and their mindless soy-fueled drones.