Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "study hard and get a good job" cope

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Chad works at a Carpentry and dropped out from high school and still lives a better life than all of us combined, posts pic of him abroad with his hot gf while I sit here and rot, stressing myself to death over this shitty degree.
JFL what is this life anyway :feelskek:

It isn't cope, because studymaxxing can give you surgeries and improve your looks.

If you are a lost cause that surgeries can't save (which I doubt for most here), then you can improve your copes quality

You don't need to be GL do have a good professional life.

It isn't cope, because studymaxxing can give you surgeries and improve your looks.

If you are a lost cause that surgeries can't save (which I doubt for most here), then you can improve your copes quality

Cope

Youre coping. Here i elaborated
Where is the cope? How making money to get surgeries is cope? I mean, they will improve your looks

There are plenty of countries where "good jobs" still won't pay you enough for surgeries, not before you're old and it's too late

Besides nepotism mogs technical abilities and knowledge

Every cope has an end. Its over.

There are plenty of countries where "good jobs" still won't pay you enough for surgeries, not before you're old and it's too late

Besides nepotism mogs technical abilities and knowledge

It depends on the country, an ugly guy from europe or us, can go to turkey or a poorer country to make surgeries, and will be still a lot more cheap than local surgeries

Studying so far hasn't helped me much. I've tried my best, sacrificed hundreds of hours of sleep, but I'm still average. I can't compete with the handsome man who tops my class by studying four hours daily -- I simply can't.

Where is the cope? How making money to get surgeries is cope? I mean, they will improve your looks
The only way to live a true comfy life is to be chad. End of story.
Studying so far hasn't helped me much. I've tried my best, sacrificed hundreds of hours of sleep, but I'm still average. I can't compete with the handsome man who tops my class by studying four hours daily -- I simply can't.

The only way to live a true comfy life is to be chad. End of story.
Yeah bro, chadlites and high tier normies have shit lifes, JFL imagine being a 6/10 or a 7/10 man, incel in 2021 :feelstastyman:

Boomers live in different universe.

If you are from first world they think merit still counts and that you can go inside a business and get a job that sustains family of 5 by giving a firm handshake to the boss.

If you are from second world they think job awaits you at factory after high school or in government after university like in communist times so they tell you to study hard so you could end up having a nice and respectable job.

In third world they experienced industrialization and development during their times which led to opportunities and now when there is barely anything to exploit anymore they tell you to work and study hard

In reality 99% of times you will succeed in life through nepotism and connections you build and for that you must either have money or likeability (attractiveness).

improving my copes is best option

Maybe not to get a good job, but knowing stuff and being able to understand the world is important.

We truly see the world with our minds. Being dumb or uneducated is like being blind.

Maybe not to get a good job, but knowing stuff and being able to understand the world is important.

We truly see the world with our minds. Being dumb or uneducated is like being blind.
that takes effort though lol. what type of courses do you recommend though for educating yourself

making money to buy better copes is based

cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back