Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The streets are filled with couples

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Currently doing my nightly walk and all I see are people with their gfs, and sometimes I see foids walking alone but they are on the phone with Chad. Btw I just passed like 3 toilets and when they noticed me they started laughing.
Fucking over for me :feelsrope:

Yes, even in third world curry cities.

Btw I just passed like 3 toilets and when they noticed me they started laughing.
and people wonder why we're so fucked up

I fucking hate PDA, and I hate couples in general. Fuck this world.

Because the ugly men are rotting at home

Btw I just passed like 3 toilets and when they noticed me they started laughing.
Same shit happened to me last week with 2 foids. I don't think there's nothing more infuirating than that. I fucking knew that day that despite walking my ass outside for ONLY 10 minutes I'll get into a shitty situation.

Same shit happened to me last week with 2 foids. I don't think there's nothing more infuirating than that. I fucking knew that day that despite walking my ass outside for ONLY 10 minutes I'll get into a shitty situation.
Same. Every time I go out I hope not to get mogged. Incel trait tbh

Ultimate ERfuel man. I see this walking in the halls of school, it absolutely kills me inside knowing i'll never have that

And they tell us to go outside...all that will do is increase our suicidal tendencies

Thats why I dont go outside much. Its pure suicide fuel to see people expressing intimacy.

Brural, today went to a restaurant and Saw many couples. Even saw a Chaf surronedde by 3 foids jfl. Maybe harem meme is reality at this ratr

Silly inkler, it was because they were joking about something unrelated to you!

Brural, today went to a restaurant and Saw many couples. Even saw a Chaf surronedde by 3 foids jfl. Maybe harem meme is reality at this ratr
Yikes! Found the mobile user. Maybe, just maybe this is why you oinkwell!!

returned home and cried alittle, now i feel better

Currently doing my nightly walk and all I see are people with their gfs, and sometimes I see foids walking alone but they are on the phone with Chad. Btw I just passed like 3 toilets and when they noticed me they started laughing.
Fucking over for me :feelsrope:
umm don't they know there's a pandemic going on? :soy:
also this

You don't need to see couples to know that women are fucking guys while you have been jerking off for the 10.509 th time. You have to jack off or you get filled with rage during summer when every young whore is out dressed like a prostitute. I am all for freedom but if the faggot government wants to censor speech why can't it force these whores to wear pants that cover their butt cheeks?

I can’t stand watching couples.

The streets are alive with the sound of couples @Emba

My shitty city is small so I cannot evade normies. I want to move to an area with more threes, parks so I cant at least go outside without seeing stupid ppl

The streets are filled with cumdumpsters