Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The story that cemented my decent

HueyLong

HueyLong

Greycel
I had been rejected by numerous foids prior, already angry at foids, but this girl caught my eye. She was pretty but super anti social. We would text everyday but she was so dry and anti social that it was all one sided to me. For the year we knew each other she only started a conversation once. We'd always talk at school, hangout every couple of weeks. It was great, I knew it was one sided but great, I loved it. But one day I had her come over for a movie, I thought it was obvious that I liked her. However, when she came over and I put my arm around her she recoiled "I just wanna be friends, this isn't gonna workout" she said as she abruptly left. She then blocked me everywhere. Ditched me. Abandoned me without a second thought. It still pains me to this day. I hate her with so much unimaginable vitriol. It has been months and I still hate her with burning rage. I haven't really interacted with foids since. This girl ultimately cemented my decent into being an incel and destroyed any chances I had with other girls. And I realized... This girl brought nothing to the table besides her looks... Pretty but so dry... I slaved away to her just for her looks.... She can have any fucking chad she wants without any effort because of her looks. It's so fucking unfair and I fucking hate her for it.

Two words: Fuck foids

Two words: Fuck foids
The one foid that would come to my place was just coming over to another man's house for silly friend time... Fucking ridiculous... And I'm villainized for believing it was more

She's a piece of garbage but you're retarded as well. If it was always a one-sided thing why did you assume she liked you at all?

She's a piece of garbage but you're retarded as well. If it was always a one-sided thing why did you assume she liked you at all?
I was blinded by horny, my human faults are always apparent but I try to learn from them

Another proof of how evil the foids are.

Another proof of how evil the foids are.
We would go on walks all the time, get coffee, talk a lot everyday, even showed up to movie theater I rented out for friends... But blocked me at the snap of a finger... I have been long forgotten

We would go on walks all the time, get coffee, talk a lot everyday, even showed up to movie theater I rented out for friends... But blocked me at the snap of a finger... I have been long forgotten
Foids do this on purpose just to harm you. Foids enjoy inflicting psychological pain. Foids are infinitely evil.

I had been rejected by numerous foids prior, already angry at foids, but this girl caught my eye. She was pretty but super anti social. We would text everyday but she was so dry and anti social that it was all one sided to me. For the year we knew each other she only started a conversation once. We'd always talk at school, hangout every couple of weeks. It was great, I knew it was one sided but great, I loved it. But one day I had her come over for a movie, I thought it was obvious that I liked her. However, when she came over and I put my arm around her she recoiled "I just wanna be friends, this isn't gonna workout" she said as she abruptly left. She then blocked me everywhere. Ditched me. Abandoned me without a second thought. It still pains me to this day. I hate her with so much unimaginable vitriol. It has been months and I still hate her with burning rage. I haven't really interacted with foids since. This girl ultimately cemented my decent into being an incel and destroyed any chances I had with other girls. And I realized... This girl brought nothing to the table besides her looks... Pretty but so dry... I slaved away to her just for her looks.... She can have any fucking chad she wants without any effort because of her looks. It's so fucking unfair and I fucking hate her for it.
From cuck 2 chud
Go ER now

would be really nice if you got go into your DNA where ever the intense fundamental drive to pursue women is coded in and change its target so you are constantly strongly motivated to aquire something worthwhile instead of a woman. not yet, i guess.