Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The story of the sad woman with the recessed chin

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was about 12 and going to school, I would sometimes notice a 20-30 years old woman. She was blonde, always wore a ponytail and had a decent body, but she had a severely recessed chin. Like, her chin didn’t exist. It reminded me a little bit of master Yoda from Star Wars. Everything else about her was fine or even good.

And she always had a deeply sad look on her face. I’ve never seen anyone that miserable. Maybe at a funeral, but that’s normal.

I started to wonder why she was so sad all the time. I had a suspicion that it was because of her non-existing chin. I wasn’t black pilled yet.

One time, she almost ran me over when she turned into a street. I had a green light, but luckily I took a look to the left before I stepped forward. She, sitting in her car with her usual sad expression, took a sharp right turn. She must have ignored a yellow/red light and smashed the gas.

At some point, I stopped seeing her.