Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The story of the PUB THE CHAD AND WHOREDROBE

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Background

The pub:

I work in this pathetic pub, I am fully masked at all times noone has seen my face, im 5 foot 10 around 16 stone of muscle leanish ogremaxxed.
The pub is literally full of boomer chefs at the higher levels, and utterly clueless whoremaxxed self obsessed young waitresses with so much air in their heads a hot air balloon is devoid of air by comparison.

THE CHAD:
A hungarian chad has started working alongside me as kitchen porter IN THE LOWEST LEVEL JOB, he wears no mask and struts around he is maybe 6 foot 1 and leanish. He speaks barely an english and is low effort maxxed to the hilt getting me to do the hard work, cigarette breaks every hour( where i have none. Also is literally incompetent, he doesn't know where anything is and cant follow commands, he fucks up the preparation of food. For example he had to make potato mash with simple butter and salt, doesnt even do this right and the chef has to remake watching him wasting his time.

The halo this guys gets is incredible he is simped on by nearly everyone in the place, all he says is hello thats it and puts on a fake smile and hello thats it, even the pretty hard nosed chefs who treat everyone below them like shit are positive towards him, even after multiple fuck ups by him in their face every day.

one time this 50 year old boomer hand served him some food and gave a cute face and said especially for you, the same day he fucked up the potato and cost them time and did literally nothing positive work wise.

The whoredrobe;

almost all the young waitresses give him fuck me eyes and approach him say hi to him without him initiating, strike up converstaions with him out of the blue, (even though they know he speaks no english) they literally talk AT HIM, with hardly a response.

My interaction with chad;
I always as incel start offf nice with people get to know them and assume everyone is not an asshole until proven otherwise, I started off nice talking to him anyway, he pays piano like music, I start to introduce to my ecclectic and good playlist, think smiths, public image limited, leanord cohen, radiohead, lou reed iggy pop, objectively valuable, music no trash good music, i know someone who has a background in music education would appreciate this music as it legit quality music.

No response muttered oh leanard cohen is ok, rejects when i try and play him music, says its ok I dont need, so we just work in silence, (which is way worse than even shit music by the way the job is a joke and boring as fuck). He is threatened possibly as people in the place have said I have a good taste in many genres and called me Dj before, the first red flag.

he starts to take breaks, numerous "bathroom" breaks, one cigarrette break an hour, leaving me to do most of the work, trying to get the easiest jobs, telling me to switch to do the hard jobs,the guy is dark traid maxxed. He smiles at people, above him in rank or at women leveraging fully the halo, then shits on people who are either a threat to him or low down in the chain.

So after confirmation of asshole I turned 180 and start to shit talk him to his face, literally in his face, i just kept peppering him with one liners every time we crossed paths.

It aint going to work on me mate
Is everyone in Hungary as fake as you sheesh no wander you left

lampooning him on his cigarette break, do your legs not work do they hurt im sorry.

line after line 20 or so unanswered lines to the prick, every time he spoke one word blunt answers YES, NO basically fuck off chad,
you guys will go herrr derrrr your trying too hard bro its a cope bro, yerrrrrr you can ignore 1 line and then say that

but if you get hammered by 20 lines belittling and lampooning you it fucks you off big time, so IN REALITY IT WORKS, AND IT DID WORK.

chad broke and said, YOU KNOW YOU ANNOY ME

quick as a flash i said, MAYBE I LIKE TO ANNOY YOU, YOU AINT HAVING IT YOUR OWN WAY PAL IM GOING TO MAKE YOU NOT HAVE IT YOUR OWN WAY.

NPC'S will go herrr derrr your just jealous bro, I LITERALLY WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT THE HALO HE GETS ESPECIALLY REGARDING WOMEN, IF HE ACTUALLY PUT IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT AND EARNED THE HALO. THE LOW EFFORT AND MORALLY BANKRUPT BEHAVIOR, WHERE HE FUCKS UP AND EVERYTHING IS SUPER LOW EFFORT, ACTUALLY COSTING OTHER PEOPLE THEIR TIME IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY I DETEST HIM AND WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS PROVE NICE GUY MEME IS BULLSHIT.

The incel theory is right it DOES NOT PAY TO BE NICE TO 95% OF THE POPULATION EVEN TO OTHER MEN, they will just use it as leverage to get their own ends, the nice angle didnt work, he was never going to give me shit, even if i had reinvented the wheel he would say its not so bad and shit on it. THERE IS NO PLAY WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU WILL JUST BE TOILING AWAY FOR A FUCKING CRUMB OF POSITIVITY LITERALLY NO POINT, THE ONLY PLAY IS TO ELIMINATE THEM AND IF YOU CANT PHYSICALLY ELIMINATE THEM MENTALLY ELIMINATE THEM BY PUTTING UP A STONE WALL.

Last edited:
obvioously not mogging enough, I get-nothing from waitresses and nothing from the chefs who actually are pretty negative, literally no halo at best neutral only and try and flog me thats their whole angle. Im pretty upbeat saying hi and playing music to lift the mood.

its like an uphill battle if not chad to lift the mood as they want to be down on you despite your positive behaviour, they dont like normal people being up, they actively try and squash this positivity if its not chad.

You did the right thing by talking back to him. Fuck, this is why I need to gymmax. I keep putting it off but need to start asap

Background

The pub:

I work in this pathetic pub, I am fully masked at all times noone has seen my face, im 5 foot 10 around 16 stone of muscle leanish ogremaxxed.
The pub is literally full of boomer chefs at the higher levels, and utterly clueless whoremaxxed self obsessed young waitresses with so much air in their heads a hot air balloon is devoid of air by comparison.

THE CHAD:
A hungarian chad has started working alongside me as kitchen porter IN THE LOWEST LEVEL JOB, he wears no mask and struts around he is maybe 6 foot 1 and leanish. He speaks barely an english and is low effort maxxed to the hilt getting me to do the hard work, cigarette breaks every hour( where i have none. Also is literally incompetent, he doesn't know where anything is and cant follow commands, he fucks up the preparation of food. For example he had to make potato mash with simple butter and salt, doesnt even do this right and the chef has to remake watching him wasting his time.

The halo this guys gets is incredible he is simped on by nearly everyone in the place, all he says is hello thats it and puts on a fake smile and hello thats it, even the pretty hard nosed chefs who treat everyone below them like shit are positive towards him, even after multiple fuck ups by him in their face every day.

one time this 50 year old boomer hand served him some food and gave a cute face and said especially for you, the same day he fucked up the potato and cost them time and did literally nothing positive work wise.

The whoredrobe;

almost all the young waitresses give him fuck me eyes and approach him say hi to him without him initiating, strike up converstaions with him out of the blue, (even though they know he speaks no english) they literally talk AT HIM, with hardly a response.

My interaction with chad;
I always as incel start offf nice with people get to know them and assume everyone is not an asshole until proven otherwise, I started off nice talking to him anyway, he pays piano like music, I start to introduce to my ecclectic and good playlist, think smiths, public image limited, leanord cohen, radiohead, lou reed iggy pop, objectively valuable, music no trash good music, i know someone who has a background in music education would appreciate this music as it legit quality music.

No response muttered oh leanard cohen is ok, rejects when i try and play him music, says its ok I dont need, so we just work in silence, (which is way worse than even shit music by the way the job is a joke and boring as fuck). He is threatened possibly as people in the place have said I have a good taste in many genres and called me Dj before, the first red flag.

he starts to take breaks, numerous "bathroom" breaks, one cigarrette break an hour, leaving me to do most of the work, trying to get the easiest jobs, telling me to switch to do the hard jobs,the guy is dark traid maxxed. He smiles at people, above him in rank or at women leveraging fully the halo, then shits on people who are either a threat to him or low down in the chain.

So after confirmation of asshole I turned 180 and start to shit talk him to his face, literally in his face, i just kept peppering him with one liners every time we crossed paths.

It aint going to work on me mate
Is everyone in Hungary as fake as you sheesh no wander you left

lampooning him on his cigarette break, do your legs not work do they hurt im sorry.

line after line 20 or so unanswered lines to the prick, every time he spoke one word blunt answers YES, NO basically fuck off chad,
you guys will go herrr derrrr your trying too hard bro its a cope bro, yerrrrrr you can ignore 1 line and then say that

but if you get hammered by 20 lines belittling and lampooning you it fucks you off big time, so IN REALITY IT WORKS, AND IT DID WORK.

chad broke and said, YOU KNOW YOU ANNOY ME

quick as a flash i said, MAYBE I LIKE TO ANNOY YOU, YOU AINT HAVING IT YOUR OWN WAY PAL IM GOING TO MAKE YOU NOT HAVE IT YOUR OWN WAY.

NPC'S will go herrr derrr your just jealous bro, I LITERALLY WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT THE HALO HE GETS ESPECIALLY REGARDING WOMEN, IF HE ACTUALLY PUT IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF EFFORT AND EARNED THE HALO. THE LOW EFFORT AND MORALLY BANKRUPT BEHAVIOR, WHERE HE FUCKS UP AND EVERYTHING IS SUPER LOW EFFORT, ACTUALLY COSTING OTHER PEOPLE THEIR TIME IS THE WHOLE REASON WHY I DETEST HIM AND WHY PEOPLE LIKE THIS PROVE NICE GUY MEME IS BULLSHIT.

The incel theory is right it DOES NOT PAY TO BE NICE TO 95% OF THE POPULATION EVEN TO OTHER MEN, they will just use it as leverage to get their own ends, the nice angle didnt work, he was never going to give me shit, even if i had reinvented the wheel he would say its not so bad and shit on it. THERE IS NO PLAY WITH THESE PEOPLE, YOU WILL JUST BE TOILING AWAY FOR A FUCKING CRUMB OF POSITIVITY LITERALLY NO POINT, THE ONLY PLAY IS TO ELIMINATE THEM AND IF YOU CANT PHYSICALLY ELIMINATE THEM MENTALLY ELIMINATE THEM BY PUTTING UP A STONE WALL.
I disagree with your strategy. Snapping back at chad is satisfying in the instant but makes you regret and exposes you as a beta afterwards. You must find more creative and indirect ways to screw him over, so that he won't get the satisfaction to see you seethe. I remember at school lab (long time ago) I poisoned the chemistry supply after doing my experiements, giving the subsequent chads that do the experiments bad results. This was a lifefuel for me and no one got the gratification to have seen me butthurt.

Treat people as they treat you. Most people dont deserve to be nice to them, they see well mannered guy as weak pushover they can take advantage of and put him down at any opportunity so they could feel better about themselves.

Treat people as they treat you. Most people dont deserve to be nice to them, they see well mannered guy as weak pushover they can take advantage of and put him down at any opportunity so they could feel better about themselves.
Treat people bad when you can sound more based to be honest.

I disagree with your strategy. Snapping back at chad is satisfying in the instant but makes you regret and exposes you as a beta afterwards. You must find more creative and indirect ways to screw him over, so that he won't get the satisfaction to see you seethe. I remember at school lab (long time ago) I poisoned the chemistry supply after doing my experiements, giving the subsequent chads that do the experiments bad results. This was a lifefuel for me and no one got the gratification to have seen me butthurt.
which is along the same line as what i said herrr derr cope bro butthurt

but the lines were organic delivered in a non emotional (butthurt way), fired at him like i was just talking to him normally as banter, with good humour and with comedic timing, literally doing what he does to other people to him in a cool dark triad way

you are again overlaying herr derrr you sound butthurt bro after the effect, after the event its jeeeezz something butthurt people would say.
all the while im doing chads angle AGAINST him, BUT LET ME GUESS IN YOUR EYES CHAD IS NOT BUTTHURT. ALSO ONTOP OF THIS HE STARTED THE BEHAVIOUR YOU DESCRIBED AS BUTTHURT TO ME WITH NO PROVAOCATION, ON THIS LOGIC CHAD WAS ACTING BUTTHURT BEFORE ME.
WHO RETALIATED BY ACTING EXACTLY THE SAME AS HIM AND UIN YOUR ANALYSIS ACTED BUTTHURT.

ERGO STOP SUCKNG CHAD BUTTHOLE YOU EDGELORD TWAT OTHERWISE I WILL DO THE SAME ANGLE TOWARDS YOU YOU BUTTHURT TWAT
Treat people bad when you can sound more based to be honest.
sounds butthurt to me pal

which is along the same line as what i said herrr derr cope bro butthurt

but the lines were organic delivered in a non emotional (butthurt way), fired at him like i was just talking to him normally as banter, with good humour and with comedic timing, literally doing what he does to other people to him in a cool dark triad way

you are again overlaying herr derrr you sound butthurt bro after the effect, after the event its jeeeezz something butthurt people would say.
all the while im doing chads angle AGAINST him, BUT LET ME GUESS IN YOUR EYES CHAD IS NOT BUTTHURT. ALSO ONTOP OF THIS HE STARTED THE BEHAVIOUR YOU DESCRIBED AS BUTTHURT TO ME WITH NO PROVAOCATION, ON THIS LOGIC CHAD WAS ACTING BUTTHURT BEFORE ME.
WHO RETALIATED BY ACTING EXACTLY THE SAME AS HIM AND UIN YOUR ANALYSIS ACTED BUTTHURT.

ERGO STOP SUCKNG CHAD BUTTHOLE YOU EDGELORD TWAT OTHERWISE I WILL DO THE SAME ANGLE TOWARDS YOU YOU BUTTHURT TWAT
If you show signs of anger then this reinforces chads superiority towards u.

:soy:

Definition when googled:
the less evident form of a hipster :soy:

Imagine getting mad at a guy for not being a try hard wage slaver at some shit tier job :feelskek:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbecause he is making my job harder hipster

let the crabs commence
If you show signs of anger then this reinforces chads superiority towards u.
again he showed it first with the anger towards me doesnt work he tried to be a prick first ergo he was butthurt first, logic is crap.

Also in who's wworld is lampooning and making fun of someone showing anger, laughing and mocking in a funny upbeat way.

Is again only anger because after the EVENT YOU KNOW IM ANGERED BY HIM BY MY POST, remove the post and this context how would anyone outside your tiny mind say im angry if all they see is me lampooning and playing around with chad

again butthurt comment

Last edited:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbecause he is making my job harder hipster

let the crabs commence

again he showed it first with the anger towards me doesnt work he tried to be a prick first ergo he was butthurt first, logic is crap
If you respond with anger it is like a little dog defending against a big dog

:soy:

Definition when googled:
the less evident form of a hipster :soy:

Imagine getting mad at a guy for not being a try hard wage slaver at some shit tier job :feelskek:

Lol so he's supposed to take all of the workload just to let Chad avoid being a tryhard? What kind of Chadlicking attitude is this?

Lol so he's supposed to take all of the workload just to let Chad avoid being a tryhard? What kind of Chadlicking attitude is this?
its called incels.is most are larping fools that probably are chad and when people come at them with logic their resolve folds like oragami

welcome to hell where even incels eat themselves in a cesspool of narcissism, herrrr derrr im right bro noonononono im more right bro
If you respond with anger it is like a little dog defending against a big dog
execpt for the fact that im 16 stone and can lift the prick over head
also im intellectually and verbally mogging him

ohhhh except for if you worship chad and put this attribute over everything else, this is the only way any of your arguements work

lick another asshole i hear brad pricks is free anytime after lunch on tuesday smell any good to you

plus you didnt address the flawed logic which remains

Last edited:
its called incels.is most are larping fools that probably are chad and when people come at them with logic their resolve folds like oragami

welcome to hell where even incels eat themselves in a cesspool of narcissism, herrrr derrr im right bro noonononono im more right bro

execpt for the fact that im 16 stone and can lift the prick over head
also im intellectually and verbally mogging him

ohhhh except for if you worship chad and put this attribute over everything else, this is the only way any of your arguements work

lick another asshole i hear brad pricks is free anytime after lunch on tuesday smell any good to you

plus you didnt address the flawed logic which remains
No you dont worship chad, you just hide your emotions and screw him over more subtly. Not hiding your emotions in front of chad makes you look like a loser, even if u beat him up. It says you acknowledge him mogging you.

No, he's so supposed to be take it easy himself too

No you dont worship chad, you just hide your emotions and screw him over more subtly. Not hiding your emotions in front of chad makes you look like a loser, even if u beat him up. It says you acknowledge him mogging you.
no it acknowledges YOU AS IN YOU Bassem Braïki THINKING CHAD IS A HIGHER ORDER AND IS MOGGING ME

HOW THE FUCK IS HE MOGGING ME WHEN I HAVE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY MOGGED HIM.

YOUR DEFINITION OF MOGGING IS LITERALLY BE CHAD THEN LICK HIS ARSEHOLE

IT SEEMS YOU LIKE THE ATSE AND CANT GIVE IT UP

you keep coming back with pathetic same statements without addressing the logic of chad making the first move

so CHAD GETS THE FIRST MOVE NON BUTTHURT FOR FREE WHERE HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES, WITHOUT BEING CALLED BURTHURT, THEN LITERALLY ANYMOVE IN DEFENCE OR OTHERWISE IS BUTTHURT

IF I DANCED ON THE TABLES NAKED, IT WOULD BE SPUN BY YOUR DUMB CHAD LOVING ASS AS AGAIN BEING BUTTHUURT BY TRYING TO GAIN ATTENTION

AGAIN EVEN IN YOUR TINY MIND ITS CHAD CAN MAKE PRESS ANY BUTTON AND WIN, AND NON CHAD HAS TO SIT THERE LIKE A FOOL.

IM GOING TO MAKE CHADS LIFE AS HARD AS POSSIBLE EVEN IF PEOPLE PATHETIC BENT PERCEPTION LIKE YOU SAYS THEY WIN HEERRRRRR DERRRRRRR WHATEVER THEY DO
then the work doesnt get done and i get fired nice work columbo come back when your baruins arrive in the post

TWAT

no it acknowledges YOU AS IN YOU Bassem Braïki THINKING CHAD IS A HIGHER ORDER AND IS MOGGING ME

HOW THE FUCK IS HE MOGGING ME WHEN I HAVE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY MOGGED HIM.

YOUR DEFINITION OF MOGGING IS LITERALLY BE CHAD THEN LICK HIS ARSEHOLE

IT SEEMS YOU LIKE THE ATSE AND CANT GIVE IT UP

you keep coming back with pathetic same statements without addressing the logic of chad making the first move

so CHAD GETS THE FIRST MOVE NON BUTTHURT FOR FREE WHERE HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES, WITHOUT BEING CALLED BURTHURT, THEN LITERALLY ANYMOVE IN DEFENCE OR OTHERWISE IS BUTTHURT

IF I DANCED ON THE TABLES NAKED, IT WOULD BE SPUN BY YOUR DUMB CHAD LOVING ASS AS AGAIN BEING BUTTHUURT BY TRYING TO GAIN ATTENTION

AGAIN EVEN IN YOUR TINY MIND ITS CHAD CAN MAKE PRESS ANY BUTTON AND WIN, AND NON CHAD HAS TO SIT THERE LIKE A FOOL.

IM GOING TO MAKE CHADS LIFE AS HARD AS POSSIBLE EVEN IF PEOPLE PATHETIC BENT PERCEPTION LIKE YOU SAYS THEY WIN HEERRRRRR DERRRRRRR WHATEVER THEY DO

then the work doesnt get done and i get fired nice work columbo come back when your baruins arrive in the post

TWAT
Mog in terms of looks. Also you wont get angry at someone who you mog completely. You must avoid getting angry to avoid making it obvious you are mogged.

Take it easy and the employer will understand to hire a third person, will fire the chad for being the one that goes on cigarette breaks or you get fired and it's whatever, get another job, abundance mindset. I'm not afraid of losing my cuck job.

Mog in terms of looks. Also you wont get angry at someone who you mog completely. You must avoid getting angry to avoid making it obvious you are mogged.
precisely so you have ut this higher than everything else again chad worshipping

gaslighting pathetic crap

you didnt read look :

also he fucked me over to start with

ergo why im angry with uhim

again you have overlayed the gaslight herrr derrrrr your mad bro

thats it thats all you have got

also you forgot that he ACTUALLY DID GET MAD BRO

CHAD flipped out and chimped out and directly said your annoying me, HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS NOT BEING BUTTHURT

your losing the argument again and keep repeating the same shit like a retard politician.

Take it easy and the employer will understand to hire a third person, will fire the chad for being the one that goes on cigarette breaks or you get fired and it's whatever, get another job, abundance mindset. I'm not afraid of losing my cuck job.
I lost my job recently and can't find a new one, so I disagree.
precisely so you have ut this higher than everything else again chad worshipping

gaslighting pathetic crap

you didnt read look :

also he fucked me over to start with

ergo why im angry with uhim

again you have overlayed the gaslight herrr derrrrr your mad bro

thats it thats all you have got

CHAD flipped out and chimped out and directly said your annoying me, HOW IN THE FUCK IS THIS NOT BEING BUTTHURT

your losing the argument again and keep repeating the same shit like a retard politician.
Its not nice guy if you screw him over quietly

I lost my job recently and can't find a new one, so I disagree.
AGREED SHIT LOGIC
BRAINDEAD RETARD LOGIC

ALSO AGAIN GIVES CHAD A FREE PASS FOR BEING A PRICK, WHILE ALSO YOU BECOME THE PRICK BY COPYING IN A SUBSERVIENT PATHETIC WAY TO CHAD AND HIS CORRUPT BEHAVIOUR LOW EFFORT CRAP

AGREED SHIT LOGIC
BRAINDEAD RETARD LOGIC

ALSO AGAIN GIVES CHAD A FREE PASS FOR BEING A PRICK, WHILE ALSO YOU BECOME THE PRICK BY COPYING IN A SUBSERVIENT PATHETIC WAY TO CHAD AND HIS CORRUPT BEHAVIOUR LOW EFFORT CRAP
If you try to stop him from being a prick by just getting angry at, then it makes you look like a loser. You need to sabotage him instead so that he wont get the pleasure to see you seeth.

The problem with that is that the manager will end up getting pissed at him rather than the Chad when shit goes wrong.

The problem with that is that the manager will end up getting pissed at him rather than the Chad when shit goes wrong.
precisely the halo chad has is huge the guy fucks up at everything and gets a free pass, then the next day they are back to simping for him.
I would get scapegoated for all mannor of shit

ohhhh no it cant be chad
If you try to stop him from being a prick by just getting angry at, then it makes you look like a loser. You need to sabotage him instead so that he wont get the pleasure to see you seeth.
how much gas do you have do you have enough gas to power the empire state building

keep gaslighting with literally air filled arguements

ill jeeeeeez keep repeating the same lines also

Last edited:
precisely the halo chad has is huge the guy fucks up at everything and gets a free pass, then the next day they are back to simping for him.
I would get scapegoated for all mannor of shit

ohhhh no it cant be chad

how much gas do you have do you have enough gas to power the empire state building

Bro im just saying gettin angry makes you cucked. Its what niceguys do and even we look down on them

Bro im just saying gettin angry makes you cucked. Its what niceguys do and even we look down on them
but what your saying is shit literal shit given the context and that im mogging him in every other field, its like as a non chad you cant move with you, the chad is a higher order whatever move again chad wins whatever move he makes

again every move anyone makes apart from chad is your jeeeeeez angry bro

again pathetic

again i spam you to hell

but what your saying is shit literal shit given the context and that im mogging him in every other field, its like as a non chad you cant move with you, the chad is a higher order whatever move again chad wins whatever move he makes

again every move anyone makes apart from chad is your jeeeeeez angry bro

again pathetic

again i spam you to hell

I agree to your post. It's based.

I agree to your post. It's based.
lol i dont believe you full 180

dichotomy mode activated

i think we found a larper

why the 20 posts denying what I have kept reiterating why waste both of our times if not a larper

you should write FOR LARPER COLLINS PUBLISHING

I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD BOOK IN YOU LARPER LEE

lol i dont believe you full 180

dichotomy mode activated

i think we found a larper

why the 20 posts denying what I have kept reiterating why waste both of our times if not a larper

you should write FOR LARPER COLLINS PUBLISHING

I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD BOOK IN YOU LARPER LEE
I agree to you because you are the 2019 cel, therefore more experience.

OP, what u trying to say? U did good imo, just the music part was weird, why would you want to share music with anybody
And also, get ogre personality to ur ogremaxxed physique, mind your own buiseness, fuk normies and especially fuk chads and foids

Lmfao no one here actually knows how to treat a brocel venting

Good on you for fucking him up, I'd be upset too. Good job man.
Don't back down; it might be intimidating but keep it up and you will reap the reward a couple weeks from now.

Lmfao no one here actually knows how to treat a brocel venting

Good on you for fucking him up, I'd be upset too. Good job man.
Don't back down; it might be intimidating but keep it up and you will reap the reward a couple weeks from now.
rewards in what sense
i thought it would just be like an attrition war to zero, where the best i can get is just chad minds his own business and leaves me alone and actually pulls his weight.
OP, what u trying to say? U did good imo, just the music part was weird, why would you want to share music with anybody
And also, get ogre personality to ur ogremaxxed physique, mind your own buiseness, fuk normies and especially fuk chads and foids
the music part was simply me trying to find common ground and connecting, and i was just trying to iterate that it wasnt some crap trash pop manufactured crap but was well thought out objectively good music where many people have said it was good from many different places i have worked (not bragging just the fact that they actually said it). And that chad was not having any of it and rejected the attempt to connect to keep his power and perceived dominance.

thats when i knew he was asshole territory

Last edited:
I've noticed that plenty of people with looks halo can not only put 0 effort and never try in life, but they can actually do the very opposite: they can have an extremely self destructive lifestyle and toxic attitude to the point where it's almost they're trying to sabotage their own life

Yet somehow things turn out fine for them :feelsseriously:
They cant fail at life even if they want to

If a good looking person manages to lose at life you know they an unfathomable piece of garbage, it's absolutely spectacular that they somehow managed to fail
Background

The pub:

I work in this pathetic pub, I am fully masked at all times
Terrible for your health in the long run

Last edited:
sad but true. Im too nice and trying to learn how to be a cunt. I need to get ahead in life instead of waiting behind normies for them to pass success to me.

I've noticed that plenty of people with looks halo can not only put 0 effort and never try in life, but they can actually do the very opposite: they can have an extremely self destructive lifestyle and toxic attitude to the point where it's almost they're trying to sabotage their own life

Yet somehow things turn out fine for them :feelsseriously:
They cant fail at life even if they want to

If a good looking person manages to lose at life you know they an unfathomable piece of garbage, it's absolutely spectacular that they somehow managed to fail

Terrible for your health in the long run
in what respect terrible for your health what the pub or the masked at all times

rewards in what sense
i thought it would just be like an attrition war to zero, where the best i can get is just chad minds his own business and leaves me alone and actually pulls his weight.

the music part was simply me trying to find common ground and connecting, and i was just trying to iterate that it wasnt some crap trash pop manufactured crap but was well thought out objectively good music where many people have said it was good from many different places i have worked (not bragging just the fact that they actually said it). And that chad was not having any of it and rejected the attempt to connect to keep his power and perceived dominance.

thats when i knew he was asshole territory
1)Music is very very subjective, let it be ur personal territory, never exchange such a private thing with normies
2)Dont fuking try to connect, do ur job, if he screws you over it - fuk him up (thats what u did nice foking job), if he keeps foking u - tell ur boss, if he keeps bothering - change workplace, if he still stalks you - go ER-mode:feelsdevil:

Normies back down quickly even if they act tough at first.
And the reward is just a mental thing after he gives in and gets his shit together.

in what respect terrible for your health what the pub or the masked at all times
Masked, all the CO2 concentration and the possible molds that can form in your mask

iirc 1000 ppm is already enough to make you feel unwell and reduce your cognition temporarily
Masks give you 2000+ almost immediately even when you're standing still
Doing this shit all day for hours on end can't be good for you mate

Based af don't let that faggot get away with that behaviour. Not only do you have the right but also the duty to fuck him up for being an asshole and a lazy nigger.

1)Music is very very subjective, let it be ur personal territory, never exchange such a private thing with normies
2)Dont fuking try to connect, do ur job, if he screws you over it - fuk him up (thats what u did nice foking job), if he keeps foking u - tell ur boss, if he keeps bothering - change workplace, if he still stalks you - go ER-mode:feelsdevil:
i agree music is objective, however THE CHAD IS A CLASSICALLY TRAINED PIANIST, i have music that is at a high level musically with high quality melody THAT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS CLASSICALLY TRAINED WOULD APPRECIATE

Also he confirmed he liked the music by saying he liked songs but such a low key way he still shat on me
Masked, all the CO2 concentration and the possible molds that can form in your mask

iirc 1000 ppm is already enough to make you feel unwell and reduce your cognition temporarily
Masks give you 2000+ almost immediately even when you're standing still
Doing this shit all day for hours on end can't be good for you mate

I have put quite big holes in my mask, so I can ride my bike with them on and breath not too bad, the holes are small enough to not be noticed and big enough to make a difference I put around 10 holes around the mouth area, its black so very hard to see the holes.

This will make a difference no, will reduce co2 however wont address mould i wash it a lot though noticed a lot of spots on face

Last edited:
I have worked out how to fuck with the chads mind even more

im going to learn a few words of hungarian obviously swear words and negative slurs like narcissist etc

and only converse with him in these words, no english ever just hungarian slurs

I concur.

You - @Simulacrasimulation , should have kicked his ass OUTSIDE THE JOB nd OFF THE CLOCK. (For goofing off on the job) - in mimecraft!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back