Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The story of John

HYTEMOGGED

HYTEMOGGED

Greycel
Suifuel or lifefuel?

You decide.

Let me tell you a true story about a chadlite called Johnny.

Johnny was my best friend. Borderline Chad/Chad lite could have ascended to full Chad with with honors by gymmaxing.

John married his wife, a doctor. No sex before marriage. She promised when they were married they would have wild sex. Got married, all he got was an occasional disinterested dry handjob.

John met a 17 yo intern at work. Before I knew it, John divorced his wife and moved in with me. He had fallen big time for miss intern.

He started dating 17yo intern even tho she lived with her parents. She was 8.5/10 could be 9/10 if she looksmaxed.

They dated for a few months and then during Christmas she dumped him cold … for their boss.

She was a secretary intern you see, at a medical center tech support place. Boss promoted her (at 18 with no prior experience) to a full time tech support without a bachelors making $55k a year starting pay, 5% matching 401k (that’s free money for you IQcels) and full medical benefits.

What happened to John? Mr. Chad lite who’d tried the reverse-hypergamy game?

I got the call from his mom one night. He roped in his basement using nylon. And died facedown in a pile of dog shit.

Sometimes even chads are clownmaxxed by foids.

Why not just move onto the next foid, learning his lesson by not making any serious connections? :dafuckfeels:

It just seems like mental weakness to me, especially if he had a high-paying job; wouldn't survive a second in the average incel's shoes. :feelsugh:

Sounds retarded tbh

He was a Chad in looks but a mentalCel. Women drooled over him. He just was fucked up mentally.