Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The story of 4'3" janitor spergpreet getting brutally mogged, gigachad, and gigastacy

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I saw some based user on here post a story he wrote, and i really liked it, so i decided to make my own. Excuse my shitty spelling and grammar as i havent been to school in almost 10 years and have suffered brain damage. Here is the story:

Spergpreet was born with a physical deformity where he was much shorter than average. His total adult height was 4 foot 3 inches. Even asian women were much taller than him. He got bullied and laughed at in his hometown of bengaluru, india every day for being short and having a deformed face and body. Everyone robbed and beat him really bad and all the girls made jokes about him. He is now 53 years old and has never even hugged a girl before. Nobody ever wanted to be friends with him and his family abandoned him because he was too short so he spent his time cleaning shit off the streets and bathrooms and eating chicken curry alone in his hut, whenever he had enough money to eat. After that his life completely changed for the better, or atleast he thought it did. He got flown out to california by his new bosses, gigachad and gigastacy to be the janitor for one of their mansions.

spergpreet has a net worth of 50 dollars, he has a body count of 0 and is a KHHHV (kissless huggless holdinghandless virgin). He has lived in a shack in the poorest slum in india for most of his life and his transportation was a rusted 40 year old budget bicycle that barely worked. He bought that bike for about 25 cents back in 1997. He thought he was going to have a great life in the usa, but he didnt realize how hard he would get mogged for the rest of his life there, being 4'3" and 190 pounds with a 1.7 inch dick when erect. He got mogged hard in india, and although his life is much higher class now having his own room in a mansion, he is getting mogged and bullied on the streets and by the owners of the mansion (chad and stacy) more than ever before.

Gigachad lost his virginity at 9 years old, and hasnt gone more than 3 days without sex ever since. his body count was around 400 different girls, and they were all supermodel tier. He never fucked a girl who wasnt slim, had a bubbly butt, and had atleast D cup breasts. Gigachad has a net worth of 50 billion dollars and already had mansions and exotic cars/jewlerry by the time he was 15.
Stacy is a 9.5/10, she is one of if not the most beautiful girl in the world. She became rich and famous simply based on her looks. that is how she started modelling and acting. She has lived life on a mode so easy tutorial mode would be considered too hard compared to that. Multiple times a day, she had guys hitting on her, but she said no to hundreds of guys until she met gigachad, her goal was to save her virginity for a guy like him. And 10 minutes after they met, he fucked her so hard that her vagina statrted bleeding a lot.

As soon as spergpreet arrived to their mansion in malibu, chad and stacy did everything they could to hold back their laughter but they failed. Chad is 6'7", and stacy is 5'11". They are both famous entrepreneurs, actors, models, fitness gurus, music artists and own their own large companies.

Stacy whispers in chads ear while brushing her ass against him slightly "why is he so short, i dont think hell be qualified for the job, he looks way too funny". and after that chad whispered into her ear "its okay, well just pay him below minimum wage to clean our entire mega mansion and all our luxury and supercars every day."

Spergpreet greets both of them saying "hi, my name spergpreet, i am here to help advocate for you guy and take care of your premise". and right after he said that, chad and stacy burst out laughing so hard they started tearing up. this is when spergpreet knew he was about to get mogged the hardest he ever has ever gotten in his life, as even the girl was almost 2 ft taller than him, slim with abs, while he was obese. while chad was more than 2 ft taller than him, and was a shredded and huge natural bodybuilder with a 8.5 inch cock (about 4.5 times the size of spergpreets cock).

Spergpreet woke up at 2:30 am to moaning and grunting and slapping. he heard stacy say "FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!" while chad cummed raw inside her vagina that is very tight from getting surgery to tighten it up. Spergpreet started getting very horny, and wanted to do the same to a girl. so he went to the local bar. After he drank 3 beers and 5 shots of rum to build the courage, he went up to a 2/10 morbidly obese white girl with teeth missing and a flat chest and said "hi, my name spergpreet, i must get to know you, very much so. i will advocate for you and i will be your lover and protector." the becky started laughing very hard and said "id rather fuck a dog than you, you disgusting curry midget" after that her 6'6" chadlite tyrone boyfriend showed up and said "AYE DAWG, U TALKIN TO MA GURL?" and he beat the shit out of spergpreet so hard he sent him to the hospital. Spergpreet suffered a broken neck, broken nose, both his eyes were bruised and swollen, and the only 5 teeth he had left fell out after getting punched in the mouth numerous times.

Even though they were billionaires, chad and stacy didnt pay the $33,000 medical bill for spergpreet, and it came out of his salary, and that was about 4 years of work for him. Spergpreet recovered and went back to the mansion he was the janitor at, and as soon as he walked in, there were about 20 naked chads and stacies doing meth and cocaine and drinking 5000 dollar rum and cognac while having intercourse and foreplay with eachother. Spergpreet has just witnessed an orgy for the first time. He went up to chad and stacy, took off his clothes and said, "can i must join you guy, very much so", and as always, everyone in the room started laughing and said "you dont look good enough to do anything with these girls you disgusting deformed midget". Spergpreet went crying up to his room, still naked, when he saw a chad and stacy couple having oral sex with eachother on his bed. after that, spergpreet went downstairs, still naked, went up to the drug table, snorted 4 half gram lines of coke and ate 20 meth capsules while chugging a 3 litre bottle of rum, as an attempt to try and kill himself.

After that the owners of the mansion, gigachad and gigastacy called the police on spergpreet. Two policemen walked in and beat the living shit out of spergpreet. After that they sprayed pepper spray in both of his eyes for 10 seconds and shot a taser gun at him. The hospital staff didnt bother treating him because he was already deformed, so they threw him into the maximum security mental hospital where they strapped him to the bed and injected him with elephant doses of antipsyschotics and sedatives like lorazepam (similar to xanax, makes you blackout) and clopixol (an antipsychotic used in mental asylums around 60 years ago, also makes you black out).

After that they preformed ect on spergpreet, where they used a super powerful electric shock device to shock his brain. The shock was so powerful, that spergpreet had a severe seizure and died for 5 minutes, then they used a shock device on his heart to bring him back to life, and they kept repeating the process, shocking his brain till he died for a bit, and bringing him back to life.

Spergpreet woke up two weeks later and he was barely able to walk. He developed severe amnesia. He didnt know what year it was or what his name was, or anything about his hometown of bengaluru, india or knowing he was born there. He forget completely everything because of the shock treatment preformed on his brain.

Gigachad and gigastacy flew from their mansion in the norweigan mountains after a 3 month long vacation and said, "hello, we made sure you got the therapy you needed, and we are now hiring a new janitor because you are too short and deformed and not NT enough to work for us. We are going to do you a favour and sending you back to the slums of bengaluru, india." Spergpreet was unable to talk, and didnt understand what they were saying. He forgot all about how to walk, eat, or do his janitorial duties because of how hard he got drugged and shocked in the maximum security mental hospital. He got off the plane and a taxi brought him to the streets of the slum he came from, and the taxi driver threw him out of the car omto the sidewalk because he was unable to walk anymore. All he was able to do was lay in the streets until a bunch of thugs came up to him, stabbed him to death with a rusty screwdriver and took his cell phone. While this happened, gigachad and gigastacy were throwing a party on their private island 100 kilometres south of hawaii and they were having the best sex of their lives.

THE END.

I saw some based user on here post a story he wrote, and i really liked it, so i decided to make my own. Excuse my shitty spelling and grammar as i havent been to school in almost 10 years and have suffered brain damage. Here is the story:

Spergpreet was born with a physical deformity where he was much shorter than average. His total adult height was 4 foot 3 inches. Even asian women were much taller than him. He got bullied and laughed at in his hometown of bengaluru, india every day for being short and having a deformed face and body. Everyone robbed and beat him really bad and all the girls made jokes about him. He is now 53 years old and has never even hugged a girl before. Nobody ever wanted to be friends with him and his family abandoned him because he was too short so he spent his time cleaning shit off the streets and bathrooms and eating chicken curry alone in his hut, whenever he had enough money to eat. After that his life completely changed for the better, or atleast he thought it did. He got flown out to california by his new bosses, gigachad and gigastacy to be the janitor for one of their mansions.

spergpreet has a net worth of 50 dollars, he has a body count of 0 and is a KHHHV (kissless huggless holdinghandless virgin). He has lived in a shack in the poorest slum in india for most of his life and his transportation was a rusted 40 year old budget bicycle that barely worked. He bought that bike for about 25 cents back in 1997. He thought he was going to have a great life in the usa, but he didnt realize how hard he would get mogged for the rest of his life there, being 4'3" and 190 pounds with a 1.7 inch dick when erect. He got mogged hard in india, and although his life is much higher class now having his own room in a mansion, he is getting mogged and bullied on the streets and by the owners of the mansion (chad and stacy) more than ever before.

Gigachad lost his virginity at 9 years old, and hasnt gone more than 3 days without sex ever since. his body count was around 400 different girls, and they were all supermodel tier. He never fucked a girl who wasnt slim, had a bubbly butt, and had atleast D cup breasts. Gigachad has a net worth of 50 billion dollars and already had mansions and exotic cars/jewlerry by the time he was 15.
Stacy is a 9.5/10, she is one of if not the most beautiful girl in the world. She became rich and famous simply based on her looks. that is how she started modelling and acting. She has lived life on a mode so easy tutorial mode would be considered too hard compared to that. Multiple times a day, she had guys hitting on her, but she said no to hundreds of guys until she met gigachad, her goal was to save her virginity for a guy like him. And 10 minutes after they met, he fucked her so hard that her vagina statrted bleeding a lot.

As soon as spergpreet arrived to their mansion in malibu, chad and stacy did everything they could to hold back their laughter but they failed. Chad is 6'7", and stacy is 5'11". They are both famous entrepreneurs, actors, models, fitness gurus, music artists and own their own large companies.

Stacy whispers in chads ear while brushing her ass against him slightly "why is he so short, i dont think hell be qualified for the job, he looks way too funny". and after that chad whispered into her ear "its okay, well just pay him below minimum wage to clean our entire mega mansion and all our luxury and supercars every day."

Spergpreet greets both of them saying "hi, my name spergpreet, i am here to help advocate for you guy and take care of your premise". and right after he said that, chad and stacy burst out laughing so hard they started tearing up. this is when spergpreet knew he was about to get mogged the hardest he ever has ever gotten in his life, as even the girl was almost 2 ft taller than him, slim with abs, while he was obese. while chad was more than 2 ft taller than him, and was a shredded and huge natural bodybuilder with a 8.5 inch cock (about 4.5 times the size of spergpreets cock).

Spergpreet woke up at 2:30 am to moaning and grunting and slapping. he heard stacy say "FUCK ME HARDER DADDY!" while chad cummed raw inside her vagina that is very tight from getting surgery to tighten it up. Spergpreet started getting very horny, and wanted to do the same to a girl. so he went to the local bar. After he drank 3 beers and 5 shots of rum to build the courage, he went up to a 2/10 morbidly obese white girl with teeth missing and a flat chest and said "hi, my name spergpreet, i must get to know you, very much so. i will advocate for you and i will be your lover and protector." the becky started laughing very hard and said "id rather fuck a dog than you, you disgusting curry midget" after that her 6'6" chadlite tyrone boyfriend showed up and said "AYE DAWG, U TALKIN TO MA GURL?" and he beat the shit out of spergpreet so hard he sent him to the hospital. Spergpreet suffered a broken neck, broken nose, both his eyes were bruised and swollen, and the only 5 teeth he had left fell out after getting punched in the mouth numerous times.

Even though they were billionaires, chad and stacy didnt pay the $33,000 medical bill for spergpreet, and it came out of his salary, and that was about 4 years of work for him. Spergpreet recovered and went back to the mansion he was the janitor at, and as soon as he walked in, there were about 20 naked chads and stacies doing meth and cocaine and drinking 5000 dollar rum and cognac while having intercourse and foreplay with eachother. Spergpreet has just witnessed an orgy for the first time. He went up to chad and stacy, took off his clothes and said, "can i must join you guy, very much so", and as always, everyone in the room started laughing and said "you dont look good enough to do anything with these girls you disgusting deformed midget". Spergpreet went crying up to his room, still naked, when he saw a chad and stacy couple having oral sex with eachother on his bed. after that, spergpreet went downstairs, still naked, went up to the drug table, snorted 4 half gram lines of coke and ate 20 meth capsules while chugging a 3 litre bottle of rum, as an attempt to try and kill himself.

After that the owners of the mansion, gigachad and gigastacy called the police on spergpreet. Two policemen walked in and beat the living shit out of spergpreet. After that they sprayed pepper spray in both of his eyes for 10 seconds and shot a taser gun at him. The hospital staff didnt bother treating him because he was already deformed, so they threw him into the maximum security mental hospital where they strapped him to the bed and injected him with elephant doses of antipsyschotics and sedatives like lorazepam (similar to xanax, makes you blackout) and clopixol (an antipsychotic used in mental asylums around 60 years ago, also makes you black out).

After that they preformed ect on spergpreet, where they used a super powerful electric shock device to shock his brain. The shock was so powerful, that spergpreet had a severe seizure and died for 5 minutes, then they used a shock device on his heart to bring him back to life, and they kept repeating the process, shocking his brain till he died for a bit, and bringing him back to life.

Spergpreet woke up two weeks later and he was barely able to walk. He developed severe amnesia. He didnt know what year it was or what his name was, or anything about his hometown of bengaluru, india or knowing he was born there. He forget completely everything because of the shock treatment preformed on his brain.

Gigachad and gigastacy flew from their mansion in the norweigan mountains after a 3 month long vacation and said, "hello, we made sure you got the therapy you needed, and we are now hiring a new janitor because you are too short and deformed and not NT enough to work for us. We are going to do you a favour and sending you back to the slums of bengaluru, india." Spergpreet was unable to talk, and didnt understand what they were saying. He forgot all about how to walk, eat, or do his janitorial duties because of how hard he got drugged and shocked in the maximum security mental hospital. He got off the plane and a taxi brought him to the streets of the slum he came from, and the taxi driver threw him out of the car omto the sidewalk because he was unable to walk anymore. All he was able to do was lay in the streets until a bunch of thugs came up to him, stabbed him to death with a rusty screwdriver and took his cell phone. While this happened, gigachad and gigastacy were throwing a party on their private island 100 kilometres south of hawaii and they were having the best sex of their lives.

THE END.
Probably the most brutal story I've ever read. Should have kept him alive longer, but it's a bit cartoonish, I would like to see realistic story of him interacting with characters. Good work we need more stories like this

Probably the most brutal story I've ever read. Should have kept him alive longer, but it's a bit cartoonish, I would like to see realistic story of him interacting with characters. Good work we need more stories like this
i appreciate it, i didnt work too hard on this story, i made it fictional

Heart wrenching story. 11/10.
But Spergpreet should have known better and that going to Muttmerica as a 4'3 deformed shitskin would be worse than hell on earth.

im thinking of writing another story tonight, does anybody have ideas what it should be about?

im thinking of writing another story tonight, does anybody have ideas what it should be about?
do it

I always wanted to be a writer. I posted some short stories on internet boards when I was 11 and people made fun of me. Then I made some more but I wrote them in a school library and the bullies discovered this and bullied me over it and made fun of me as well.

After that I gave up on writing stories...

It was sad, because I genuinely enjoyed it. Probably one of the very few activities in life I enjoyed. But ever since then, every time I tried to return to it I could not stand writing a single fucking word without being reminded of the terrible past and I just could not take it so I never wrote anything ever since then. Kinda sad tbh. :feelsbadman:

do it

I always wanted to be a writer. I posted some short stories on internet boards when I was 11 and people made fun of me. Then I made some more but I wrote them in a school library and the bullies discovered this and bullied me over it and made fun of me as well.

After that I gave up on writing stories...

It was sad, because I genuinely enjoyed it. Probably one of the very few activities in life I enjoyed. But ever since then, every time I tried to return to it I could not stand writing a single fucking word without being reminded of the terrible past and I just could not take it so I never wrote anything ever since then. Kinda sad tbh. :feelsbadman:
normies hate my stories, i need some ideas from you of what i should write about next

let's flip the coins, tell me the tale of a stacy

THE END.
:feelskek: :feelskek: Omfg, this is fuckin comedic gold + im high af rn and couldn’t even make it past spergpreet getting the pigs called on him without bursting into fuckin laughter, Chico:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

you’re having me literally in tears right now, Chico :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: very hard to pick up where I left off at, mang:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: no larp:feelskek::feelshaha: