Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The State of the Forum.

Should we have elections?

• Total voters
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There is a 20-year-old, pretty boy chad that has had female internet followers, unpaid sex before by fucking a drunk woman, and isn't even ethnic by being considered a White Caucasian Turk by most definitions: the only reason people tolerate his status here is his 5'2 short stature, cutting right at the edge of what makes an incel.
762s90p78rt21

This brings me to this point: why aren't there any moderators who are ethnic, neurodivergent, or belonging from non-western, non-middle-class backgrounds when we have these people policing our speech and failing to screen out infiltrators, alt accounts, and glowies right when they register and make their first posts here?

I am in the opinion that only once we have elections for the appointing of new moderators can things be finally set in order; we should have moderators that actually reflect the userbase in carrying out proper judgments of what content is objectionable and isn't by what's set by the rules of this here forum.

Last edited:

#RIP_Lookscel​

Lmao, literally a Chad-Chin and mogs my recessed double tiny brown chinlets. So ugly, I'am Literally a bitch repellent.

Yep, we should have Moderators that would actually be active and weed out fakecels and aren't led by bias.

Not even true, she was knocked out and he copped a feel apparently. He didn’t get the full fucking. This rumor has gone on forever

Mods are an obsolete concept we need to level the playing field by giving everyone the power to ban each other

The common man is a fool

I don't like democracy so I won't vote but I believe we need an ETHNIC MOD for 62% of the population of this forum
the utter state

Being tall and/or white is the absolute minimum.

Also,

we have dudes here that are 6ft tall with 6+ inch dicks rofl.

Knajjd isn't going anywhere, but you do have a point, I made the same complaint in the past. I was met with the 5'2 height point in return by some users.

To be fair, I think he realized he isn't anything close to an incel and stopped posting outside of the ban appeal section.

Democracy is a Jewish scam and an illusion of freedom.

He's 22-23 now, and he fucked the drunk girl while she was fully unconscious tbh.

Though, he does facemog me and probably most of the incels on this forum. I could see him possibly ascending with a 16 year old girl. Girls around their 20s start to like taller (6'0"+) men with more masculine faces.

Though, he does facemog me and probably most of the incels on this forum. I could see him possibly ascending with a 16 year old girl. Girls around their 20s start to like taller (6'0"+) men with more masculine faces.

16yo girls would bully him into suicide lol. if i were him I'd go after rich milfs with pedo-hebe tendencies.

5'2 is not that smaller than 5'10 when you think about it.

16yo girls would bully him into suicide lol. if i were him I'd go after rich milfs with pedo-hebe tendencies.
OP is definitely right that there are e-girl types interested in him. I was messaged by a then 15 year old e-girl a couple years ago who asked me if I knew him back when I ran an incel Instagram page, she seemed like she was interested in him.

Plus, with the k-pop stuff and all of that which girls around that age seem to like, it seems like teenage girls do like dudes like knajjd.

His face isnt anything special but his height is death sentence, every 16yo girl is half head taller than him, even 12yo girls heightmogg him.
He could adultbabymaxx
5'2 is not that smaller than 5'10 when you think about it.
20 cm of height? thats like another specie.

Knajjd isn't going anywhere, but you do have a point, I made the same complaint in the past. I was met with the 5'2 height point in return by some users.

To be fair, I think he realized he isn't anything close to an incel and stopped posting outside of the ban appeal section.
i wish but it's because i can't access the new domain (.is) without a VPN and they are slow as crap thus making the forum very hard to use

Last edited:
i wish but it's because i can't access the new domain (.is) without a VPN and they are slow as crap thus making the forum very hard to use
Brutal Turkish internet pill.

I bring forward @Incellectual as my nominee

There is a 20-year-old, pretty boy chad that has had female internet followers, unpaid sex before by fucking a drunk woman, and isn't even ethnic by being considered a White Caucasian Turk by most definitions: the only reason people tolerate his status here is his 5'2 short stature, cutting right at the edge of what makes an incel.
View attachment 501235

This brings me to this point: why aren't there any moderators who are ethnic, neurodivergent, or belonging from non-western, non-middle-class backgrounds when we have these people policing our speech and failing to screen out infiltrators, alt accounts, and glowies right when they register and make their first posts here?

I am in the opinion that only once we have elections for the appointing of new moderators can things be finally set in order; we should have moderators that actually reflect the userbase in carrying out proper judgments of what content is objectionable and isn't by what's set by the rules of this here forum.

Because truecels have no energy

:feelsseriously:

Yeah, 5'2 is pretty much the same as 5'3. Then just wear 2 inch lifts to be 5'5. Plus, most guys lie about their height, so you could add an extra 2 or 3 inches and claim 5'8. At this point, you're practically indistinguishable from a 5'10 normie.
:shock: hmmm interesting

who is this fakecel

Mods are an obsolete concept we need to level the playing field by giving everyone the power to ban each other
That would last less than 24hours. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back