Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The state of ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Ricecels want to suck whitu cockuu as much as noodlewhores do. So low T they became whituu cockuu onryy.

We men should protect each other from soys and whores.

Ricecels want to suck whitu cockuu as much as noodlewhores do. So low T they became whituu cockuu onryy.
Nah most ricecels are not gay (at least I hope so :feelsugh:)

The war for whitu cocku has begun. Ricecels are getting revenge on noodlewhores by stealing their men.

The war for whitu cocku has begun. Ricecels are getting revenge on noodlewhores by stealing their men.
Not the timeline I wanted to see, but Asian women deserve to see their people die out by any means necessary, even if it means Asian men go with them.

Not the timeline I wanted to see, but Asian women deserve to see their people die out by any means necessary, even if it means Asian men go with them.
But that's exactly what noodlewhores want: a world without chinks and gooks is their wet dream :feelshaha:

But that's exactly what noodlewhores want: a world without chinks and gooks is their wet dream :feelshaha:
Do Asian women not realize without Asian men defending them they would become rape meat for Nigs, Curries and Sands ? Whites only care about white women. They wouldn't defend Asian women.

Native Americans said that a nation was "not conquered until the hearts of its women are on the ground." And where are Asian women? On the fucking ground. Asian America deserves to disappear.

Hqdefault

I feel sad for Asians.

I mean how many native Americans do you see? Pretty sure it was for the guns
Exactly. There's no reason to think that Asian America won't go the way of Native America. Lots of groups die out with no good ending.

My heart broke last night when watching those horrid Youtube videos of white guys flirting with Asian women in front of the latter's boyfriends.

So Asians get laid. I said it before, incels are just browns (Arabs and whatever passes as Arab).

I feel sad for Asians.

JFL. Meanwhile Sandniggers are most discriminated race in the West and by far. I don't feel sad for Asians. You don't have the entire jewish media against you 24/7 and your countries are not bombed regularly + shitholes (due to bombing + Western ingerence, putting puppets as "presidents").

JFL. Meanwhile Sandniggers are most discriminated race in the West and by far. I don't feel sad for Asians. You don't have the entire jewish media against you 24/7 and your countries are not bombed regularly + shitholes (due to bombing + Western ingerence, putting puppets as "presidents").
I also feel bad for my fellow mena brocels. This post was specifically discussing Asians.

I also feel bad for my fellow mena brocels. This post was specifically discussing Asians.

Ok thanks then :feelsaww:

But honestly, at least as far as LTR goes, women would pick an Asian before a MENA. The media destroys us on a daily basis and foids are media-based-sheeps.

Do Asian women not realize without Asian men defending them they would become rape meat for Nigs, Curries and Sands ? Whites only care about white women. They wouldn't defend Asian women.
They think all those conditions are just granted(like watER), as our ricecels are too cucked. Most of ricecels would defend them when their women are in danger to be killed/raped, but those niggas wouldn't even heard just a single appreciation like "Thank you so much". Instead they'll give you such a hateful look. I reckon we really, at least, won't protect those noodlefoids when they're being raped or killed, beat(in the video game).

Ricecels need to take up arms but they won't

today I saw a 5'6 statusmaxxed rice male with a 5'7 white anglo becky. she was a mid to high tier becky as I see a lot of white foids that look much more butch than her.
the rice male had grey hair and was around 45-48 years old and the white becky looked late 30s, early 40s.

A rare sight indeed.

I was thinking that he was from a different generation and dodged a bullet. He's basically one of the few lucky asian american men out there with a non-asian foid.

Most asian american dudes I see are walking around alone.

Also a lot of asian american dudes are social retards (including myself). I swear as autistic as I am, I at least try to talk to some other ricecels from time to time but more often times than not I get the autistic dismissive treatment from them. I'm just human and I can't stand being isolated too much so when I do try to converse a bit with them thats what happens. A lot of Asian american men are socially inept.

Also a lot of asian american dudes are social retards (including myself). I swear as autistic as I am, I at least try to talk to some other ricecels from time to time but more often times than not I get the autistic dismissive treatment from them. I'm just human and I can't stand being isolated too much so when I do try to converse a bit with them thats what happens. A lot of Asian american men are socially inept.
Ricecels just get bullied in the real world so they stay at home and play league, pretty hard to develop social skills while doing that.

That's literally what they want, complete erasure of Asian men. I bet u all noodlewhores would 100% abort their baby boys if they knew ahead of time they were gonna come out looking sort of Asian. This applies to all non-white women, in fact. I fully believe the asian American diaspora will get 100% bleached in the next 2 generations. East Asians in general, their populations are dwindling too, birthrate in China, Japan, and Korea are dropping. I mean what can they even do?

today I saw a 5'6 statusmaxxed rice male with a 5'7 white anglo becky. she was a mid to high tier becky as I see a lot of white foids that look much more butch than her.
the rice male had grey hair and was around 45-48 years old and the white becky looked late 30s, early 40s.

A rare sight indeed.

I was thinking that he was from a different generation and dodged a bullet. He's basically one of the few lucky asian american men out there with a non-asian foid.

Most asian american dudes I see are walking around alone.

Prob a betabuxxer deluxe, I don't believe for a sec that white foids see anything in ethnic men besides money or viewing them as exotic creatures, much like they would a dog or horse. They don't see us as human

I bet u all noodlewhores would 100% abort their baby boys if they knew ahead of time they were gonna come out looking sort of Asian.
Always been suspicious of how Mark Zuckerberg has three daughters with his Asian wife.

Always been suspicious of how Mark Zuckerberg has three daughters with his Asian wife.
Beyond brutal. All non-white women want their bloodlines bleached and would be ok with genociding their own men in a heartbeat to fuck Nazi Chad

They don't see us as human
You just hit the nail on the head. The world is supposed to be the playground only for those foids and (at least) normie tier (white) men. That's the way they see this world. Or at least they believe as it should be. Inkies are literally invisible for them so there wouldn't be any difference even if us "leftovers" are obliterated from their view. And of course, all the boring and dangerous chores will have to be done by us subhuman inkies as they're too noble to do any dirty shit.

You just hit the nail on the head. The world is supposed to be the playground only for those foids and (at least) normie tier (white) men. That's the way they see this world. Or at least they believe as it should be. Inkies are literally invisible for them so there wouldn't be any difference even if us "leftovers" are obliterated from their view. And of course, all the boring and dangerous chores will have to be done by us subhuman inkies as they're too noble to do any dirty shit.
It's a white man's world and non-whites exist to be the mindless NPCs that serve them and build their foundations. East Asia is having a population crisis and as far as I'm concerned, the Asian American diaspora will be fully bleached in just a few generations. Ethnics need to stop cucking themselves by moving to America, you're literally setting up your sons to become incels and your daughters to be race traitors. Racepill doesn't just stop at dating, it affects every other aspect of your life. It's unnatural and pathetic to live in a country where you'll always be a 2nd class citizen and there will always be an air of tension between u and whites. Look at what happened to the native Americans, nearly bred out of existence. I'd rather they be in the charge of the land despite their savagery than the abomination of a country the ZOG-run USofGay is

It's a white man's world and non-whites exist to be the mindless NPCs that serve them and build their foundations. East Asia is having a population crisis and as far as I'm concerned, the Asian American diaspora will be fully bleached in just a few generations. Ethnics need to stop cucking themselves by moving to America, you're literally setting up your sons to become incels and your daughters to be race traitors. Racepill doesn't just stop at dating, it affects every other aspect of your life. It's unnatural and pathetic to live in a country where you'll always be a 2nd class citizen and there will always be an air of tension between u and whites. Look at what happened to the native Americans, nearly bred out of existence. I'd rather they be in the charge of the land despite their savagery than the abomination of a country the ZOG-run USofGay is
Brutal. Worse yet local noodlewhores living in Asia are also craving whitu cockus - even if they could get any chance to be with JBWs they'd go for whitu cockus without any hesitation. Not only in SEA but in East Asia too.(I'm South Korean) Being a rice male is one of the worst curse you can get. Of course you'll be cucked and will stay as 2nd citizen, or even treated worse than dogs by any women in the West. But this kind of torture also never end even in their fucking hometown :feelshaha:

Brutal. Worse yet local noodlewhores living in Asia are also craving whitu cockus - even if they could get any chance to be with JBWs they'd go for whitu cockus without any hesitation. Not only in SEA but in East Asia too.(I'm South Korean) Being a rice male is one of the worst curse you can get. Of course you'll be cucked and will stay as 2nd citizen, or even treated worse than dogs by any women in the West. But this kind of torture also never end even in their fucking hometown :feelshaha:
Believe me, I'm with you guys 100%. I feel bad for all my non-white inkies out here. All non-white women are the same, especially black women. I'm tired of the lies of black women being racially loyal. That illusion of racial loyalty exists solely bc they're too ugly/masc to get their whitebois. And so they have to default on black men, whom they secretly resent because of that fact. You ricecels need hardcore Islam on steroids or something man, like Jesus its way out of hand. Everybody knows it, everyone knows how common WMAF is. Its everywhere and I'm sick of it. The Chinese gotta lock the women in cages and use those chink brains to devise a way of building artifical wombs or something along with sexbots bc its the end of East Asia, man. I'm just so tired of the lies as well, of the gaslighting. WMAF is the most common interracial pairing but every gen z foid is the same, they're all going for whiteniggers. Ethnics should've never gone to the west in the first place. Ethnic men are destined for inceldom, we should form a movement to encourage immigration back to the homelands (even then we'll be outsiders there too, sucks, but it beats being surrounded by snowniggers that secretly hate you)

That illusion of racial loyalty exists solely bc they're too ugly/masc to get their whitebois. And so they have to default on black men, whom they secretly resent because of that fact.
High IQ. Female race loyalty decreases like clockwork going from black to brown to yellow. If Black and Indian women had the same interracial appeal as neotenous Asian women, they'd use that headroom to abuse their men just as much.

High IQ. Female race loyalty decreases like clockwork going from black to brown to yellow. If Black and Indian women had the same interracial appeal as neotenous Asian women, they'd use that headroom to abuse their men just as much.
absolutely. The amount of WMAF is actually ridiculous, I truly don't understand how asian men cope

absolutely. The amount of WMAF is actually ridiculous, I truly don't understand how asian men cope
They have the highest suicide rates in the US so I don't think they can cope.

They have the highest suicide rates in the US so I don't think they can cope.
The ricemen on r/asianmasculinity beg to differ. They love talking about how they're supposedly the least suicidal ethnic group in America, kek

The ricemen on r/asianmasculinity beg to differ. They love talking about how they're supposedly the least suicidal ethnic group in America, kek
"Golden" jfl what is this, they wanted to change it from yellow?