Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bengalis are the most truecel race in existence moreso than even indians.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
Not only are they even shorter than Indians at 5'4 but they have gook and dravidian genetics creating this. Even a good amount of the women are repulsive. They got the worst of both worlds, not only did they get the height and facial characteristics of SEAgooks but received the racefailo as well due to the proximity to India. If you thought that wasn't bad enough they are muzzies with muzzie names but no arab wants to associate with them. I'm half bengali myself and when I see people of the same ethnicity anywhere else I just can't help but feel sorry for them, bengalis are also poor everywhere as opposed to Indians, even niggers earn more money than them on average in NYC. Even most currycels are bengali on this forum. The only ones I've known that barely scraped htn status were ones that looked black or the rare mixed ones that didn't have this pheno. I haven't met a single bengali that proclaimed that he even slightly liked belonging to this race.

Bengal cats 100x mog them!

At least being Muslims Bengalis don't get cucked much. I'd 100x rather be Bengali than SEA. Anything is better than SEA.

I like how they ripped off the japanese flag.
I sense some form of solidarity of inceldom in that.

At least being Muslims Bengalis don't get cucked much. I'd 100x rather be Bengali than SEA. Anything is better than SEA.
They get cucked in the west.

They get cucked in the west.
For every Bengali woman in a relationship with non Bengali how many times does it happen the other way round. Statistics only please, no "I know a guy" stuff.

"Bengali wife" on google images:

^ I don't see a single white guy in any of these photos

"Filipina wife" on google images:

^ I don't see a single Filipino guy in any of these photos.

If you are even trying to compare the experiences of an SEA gook to a Bengali male, you are delusional.

There are both Shitdian and Kangladeshi Bengalis, “Indians” aren’t just one ethnicity

"Bengali wife" on google images:

^ I don't see a single white guy in any of these photos

"Filipina wife" on google images:

^ I don't see a single Filipino guy in any of these photos.

If you are even trying to compare the experiences of an SEA gook to a Bengali male, you are delusional.
I don't think using google is the best way to get your point across as BD wasn't a place for passportmaxxers to go to since it doesn't cater to tourists and is undeveloped + has a smaller portion of english speakers, SEA are just slightly better looking than bengalis on average and have a better reputation in the west. Every bengali girl that is even slightly attractive in the west goes for non-bengali and non-indian men, if they don't then they end up living alone. Hell even the slightly gl men go for latinas. If we had a scale for self-hatred then curry women would be at the top.

Worse than Somalis ?

Worse than Somalis ?
Definitely, they might have terrible skulls but they at least have the advantage of height and non-gook blood.

as BD wasn't a place for passportmaxxers to go to since it doesn't cater to tourists and is undeveloped + has a smaller portion of english speakers
But that's exactly my point. The Islamic culture and other cultural gimmicks means Bengalis do not get cucked to oblivion the way SEAs do. I am not arguing about subhumanity here. Bengalis are indeed ugly subhumans. But it's still much better to be a Bengali man than a Filipino/Thai man. An average Bengali dude can live in Bangladesh for a year without seeing an interracial couple. Your average Filipino man cannot leave his house without seeing a dozen WMAF couples - even in his home country.

Do you ever get seen as a Bengali irl? Or do you mainly associate with your other half?

Do you ever get seen as a Bengali irl? Or do you mainly associate with your other half?
I just identify as a mutt, nothing more. People think I’m mena due to my name.

You haven't met tamilians and Telugu people

But that's exactly my point. The Islamic culture and other cultural gimmicks means Bengalis do not get cucked to oblivion the way SEAs do. I am not arguing about subhumanity here. Bengalis are indeed ugly subhumans. But it's still much better to be a Bengali man than a Filipino/Thai man. An average Bengali dude can live in Bangladesh for a year without seeing an interracial couple. Your average Filipino man cannot leave his house without seeing a dozen WMAF couples - even in his home country.

How do Filipino men not go ER?

Tamilians worst by far
Dark skin alone makes us bad
Facially I think we are better than most Indians'

But skin tone is brutal

I would say Indonesians are worse

Fun fact: Sheika Hussein is a bengali politican with blue eyes. She is of Iraqi descent. Even in those shitholes, the whitest people rule

I would say Indonesians are worse

Fun fact: Sheika Hussein is a bengali politican with blue eyes. She is of Iraqi descent. Even in those shitholes, the whitest people rule
Indonesians and malays don’t suffer from mediafailo as much tbh, with skin lightening or surgeries they might resemble darker east asians too. JBW is brutal amongst ethnics, lighter = taller + richer + status.

Indonesians and malays don’t suffer from mediafailo as much tbh, with skin lightening or surgeries they might resemble darker east asians too. JBW is brutal amongst ethnics, lighter = taller + richer + status.
True, good point, plus I'm pretty sure many of them have arab/spanish/dutch blood, which would give them an edge over Bengalis. Even without it, many Indonesians seem to have better jaws.

Bangladesh should have never become an independent state there’s no such thing as a Bengali they’re just arrogant Pakistanis who thought they were different. Bengalis are a mixture of the worst fucking DNA ever Bengali men and women are short as fuck too

I just identify as a mutt, nothing more. People think I’m mena due to my name.
Interesting usually mixed people either never talk about their origins or are super proud of them.