Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The state here in the UK gets weirdly dystopian sometimes

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Look at this stuff put out by the police here:

Servator

Download 4

Download 10

It's not even the first time I've seen stuff put out by "the state" here that looks this dystopian.

This country is going nuts tbh.

I remember long time ago people who were aware of such future tried to wake people up but were called delusional in return, now it's just "I'm a law-abiding citizen, I have nothing to hide" argument.

Whole world is going China route.

I remember long time ago people who were aware of such future tried to wake people up but were called delusional in return, now it's just "I'm a law-abiding citizen, I have nothing to hide" argument.

Yeah that argument is weird. So we're supposed to be subject to constant scrutiny, over-policing and treated like a criminal by default... but it's OK because you have nothing to hide?

It still seems like a dysfunctional and overly invasive system to me.

Also wow I just learned that the police do have plain clothes officers around, here in the UK. That's crazy. I guess it's the equivalent of an undercover police car but on foot. I doubt they're common though because to be honest I almost never see cops on foot in general - they're always driving around unless they're stopping for food.

Edit -- Oh I just realised that that's probably because I don't go into the city centre much! :)

Last edited:

We pretty much already have the China system it's just less transparent.