Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The standardscel meme is retarded

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Everybody is a standardscel to some extent. You don't want to fuck guys? Standardscel. You don't want to date single moms? Standardscel. You don't like disabled foids? Standardscel. In fact, anybody who doesn't want to fuck prossies is volcel. The distinction between paid sex and unpaid sex is completely unmeaningful, because it's the same thing. It's just sex. But the format of the site distorts your perceptions of it with its focus on relationships. We are incel for a reason.

I feel completely comfortable with my staceysexuality because my looksmatch is actually stacey and in a just world I deserve her. If this was in the past, before the sexual revolution and foids in the workforce, I would probably already be married to her.

Last edited:
I’m better than femoids so I’m not self-entitled like them. I deserve an average looking femoid because I‘m average looking myself, I don’t believe I deserve a Stacey and average looking femoids and ugly ones don’t deserves Chads as Chad is above their looks level but I sure as hell deserve a femoid on my looks level.

Don't want to fuck men means standardcel? You've joined it I see :feelswhat:

Yea I think it’s pretty agreed upon what are reasonable standards for incels. Like a healthy young guy shouldn’t settle for a 400 pound land whale or dating a single mom. It’s definitely not hypocritical because the guy isn’t in that situation himself and those women who are made choices that got them in that situation. The guy had no control of his problems

Don't want to fuck men means standardcel
Unironically yes. Wanting biological foids is a standard.
You've joined it I see :feelswhat:
No I'm actually defending us from people who say "why don't you just fuck guys?". Or "why don't you just simp for an obese single momfoid?". The only way to counter this is to throw out the distinction of standardscels altogether and just embrace the fact that you have standards. Because nobody is a non-standardscel. I mean JFL at letting ITcucks bully you into thinking you need to simp for even the lowest of foids.

Last edited:
Not wanting to get frisky with men doesn’t make a man volcel, I’m not gay.

Not wanting to get frisky with men doesn’t make a man volcel
I never said it necessarily does. There is a distinction between standardscel and volcel you see. So no I wouldn't consider you volcel yet, just standardscel. But if a gay guy approached you and you reject him, that makes you volcel.

People called me volcel for saying I only like white foids. Well I am not because I have never been approached by any foid at all. If I had a chance with a nonwhite foid I would take it, but I don't have that opportunity. You are only volcel when you reject sex.

Last edited: