Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My looksmatch is stacey tier but I am an incel

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
So I made a post a couple days ago asking if I was a standardcel for wanting a girl with the conditions that she is white and around my age (20). And the response was that my chances of getting a girl with those qualities was as low as my chances of winning the lottery.

I was thinking about the implications of this. The things that will doom a man to a life of sexual alienation don't really hurt women. Like if a girl has a butterface, nobody cares really. In fact, a lot of female flaws end up making her more attractive to simps. Like when Shakespeare says "lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows; kill me with spites, for we must not be foes". Guys dig tall chicks, short chicks, fat chicks, mentally ill chicks, butterfaces, etc. Furthermore, young white chicks are almost universally desired by all men, which massively inflates their SMV. Obviously for young white guys, they will all be lower and it will vary based on other physical traits which for a women's attractiveness wouldn't matter.

So the result of all this is a weird situation where my looksmatch is a gigastacey solely because she is white and young, and things like face and height don't matter for her, whereas I am a khhv because of the double standards that makes girls consider me ugly.

Honestly if you are white, it's over for you with regards to getting a white gf. Maybe if you moneymaxx, by the time your looksmatch is 35 and a single mom ready to settle down she might choose you to betabuxx for her.

Last edited:
by the time your looksmatch is 35 and a single mom ready to settle down she might choose you to betabuxx for her.
Which I just refuse. I have too much pride to ever betabuxx for a used-up whore. If that makes me a standardscel then so be it.

You are probably autistic, OP. But anyway, it's not your fault. It's not your fault that women today are so repulsive and disgusting.

Mine was a autistic womanchild LT Becky mutt with matching eye area and clothing style. Cartoon-tier looksmatch and immediate oneitis. No surprise looking back, not even my literal female counterpart wanted me :feelsrope:

im ugly as fuck hapacel mutant. My looksmatches are always fucked up in some way

Reddit tier cope post. Being white and young as a man is worth nothing. I mean you are khhv but your looksmatch is a stacy? :smonk:

So I made a post a couple days ago asking if I was a standardcel for wanting a girl with the conditions that she is white and around my age (20). And the response was that my chances of getting a girl with those qualities was as low as my chances of winning the lottery.

I was thinking about the implications of this. The things that will doom a man to a life of sexual alienation don't really hurt women. Like if a girl has a butterface, nobody cares really. In fact, a lot of female flaws end up making her more attractive to simps. Like when Shakespeare says "lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows; kill me with spites, for we must not be foes". Guys dig tall chicks, short chicks, fat chicks, mentally ill chicks, butterfaces, etc. Furthermore, young white chicks are almost universally desired by all men, which massively inflates their SMV. Obviously for young white guys, they will all be lower and it will vary based on other physical traits which for a women's attractiveness wouldn't matter.

So the result of all this is a weird situation where my looksmatch is a gigastacey solely because she is white and young, and things like face and height don't matter for her, whereas I am a khhv because of the double standards that makes girls consider me ugly.

Honestly if you are white, it's over for you with regards to getting a white gf. Maybe if you moneymaxx, by the time your looksmatch is 35 and a single mom ready to settle down she might choose you to betabuxx for her.
Volcel if you won't take a 30 something black foid

If you have a Stacy for looksmatch you a fakecel and you should be killed on the spot :feelsaww: ( in a gta savegame of course)

Not all young white women are stacies. There are average and ugly looking ones.

OP is coping hard thinking hes Chad lol

Reddit tier cope post. Being white and young as a man is worth nothing. I mean you are khhv but your looksmatch is a stacy? :smonk:
Not all young white women are stacies. There are average and ugly looking ones.
cope any white 20 year old female has extremely high SMV. even if they are too ugly for white chad they can always hook up with ethnic chads easily. if i transitioned i would have higher SMV than i do now lmfao. not trying to foid worship but in the current market white + young foids are the equivalent of multi millionaires or russian oligarchs

sorry OP that these retards dont know how to read and just shitpost after reading title. in the post OP explains that being a young white girl (he left out skinny) is enough to qualify as a stacy tier. which is literally true. a 18-22 year old fit white women has infinite smv. thats what he was saying in his post. no matter what her face or height or boobs etc, as long as she is young white and inshape she has infinite smv. learn to read you fucking idiots

in the post OP explains that being a young white girl (he left out skinny) is enough to qualify as a stacy tier.
No. That’s enough to qualify as a becky, still having a very high smv. The thing you don’t get is that all young women are having a high smv regardless of their looks. But they are not all Stacy.

sorry OP that these retards dont know how to read
You don’t even know the difference between all young women having high smv and a real Stacy. So you better shut up

The things that will doom a man to a life of sexual alienation don't really hurt women. Like if a girl has a butterface, nobody cares really. In fact, a lot of female flaws end up making her more attractive to simps.
High IQ.

Click-bait title. I agree with the post, though

My looks match has 3 digit cock count

I understand what you mean. Young white girls are desired even with so many flaws. At this point you should JBW but then again racemixing is disgusting:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

If your looksmatch is a Stacey, and your standards are really that high, it seems like you're a little outside of the range for Truecel.
Not sure if you're a Standardscel or not, but I'd be a little more careful about making statements like that. For most of us, our looksmatch is basically a hamplanet, but her SMV still gigamogs us to hell and back.
The Sub 8 law is true, and more guys who are 7s are going to get left behind, but being a failed normie is still a lot closer than most of us will ever get

I want to make babies with your AVI :feelsaww: