Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The stacy waitress who served me at the burger restaurant looks like a insta model I used to fap to

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
She’s not that young anymore (approximately 25-27 I’d say) but still has glowing skin and a tight slim body. She was wearing a short pullover revealing her waist and walking like a model shaking her ass.

The entire male staff was simping to her all the time and her female coworker with an underbite only got ignored, kek.

At some point she raised her arms to tie her hair, stretching her pullover and I could almost see her naked tits.

I finished my burger and escaped that restaurant as quickly as possible - NEVER AGAIN!!!

stressfuel tbh i can't stay in the same place with a hot girl without my face becoming totally red and my autistic behavior kicking in

stressfuel tbh i can't stay in the same place with a hot girl without my face becoming totally red and my autistic behavior kicking in
I was already on the verge of stimming while waiting for my meal ngl. I just tried to pretend that I was reading a book, kek

Looks = life

what race was she and how big were her tits?

This thread was 3 weeks ago, but do you have any update stories of going back to the same Burger King? My line is why you working here, wouldn't you be making more money as a model?

This thread was 3 weeks ago, but do you have any update stories of going back to the same Burger King? My line is why you working here, wouldn't you be making more money as a model?
bro, she isn't going to fuck you :feelskek:. She doesn't need any more simps

It was the insta whore no doubt

I hope she gets raped because she's indirectly asking for it.

Looks = life
reload blood and truth GIF by PlayStation

wouldn't you be making more money as a model?
I'm sure they would feel uncomfortable to disclose such details to you. I wouldn't be surprised if they're actively (or formerly) engaging in OF/pay-to-masturbate business.

I remember one time I was in a restaurant and one of the waitress was wearing tight jeans, at one point she stopped to serve a table just in front of me and as she did so her ass jiggled. Holy fuck, the rush of endorphins that sent to my brain was unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back