Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Stacey barista at Starbucks doesn’t even ask my name

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
When she asks every customer after me their name. She doesn’t even want to know my name for the order jfl. It’s over I wish the gov would just kill me already

Buy your coffee somewhere else bro!

She ain't shit,she's just a stupid,vapid,walking hole.The sooner you learn that,the better.

names are given to people that have faces. You don't have a face worth remembering OP

Why do you even visit Starbucks in the first place? It's a shop full of 7+ and the coffee is overpriced too.

Why do you even visit Starbucks in the first place? It's a shop full of 7+ and the coffee is overpriced too.
To look at Stacies ass when she makes my coffee tbh

@shii410 type beat

@shii410 type beat
When I saw the first 5 words of this thread in my notifications I legit thought this was a post about me

Feminists be like "she doesn't have to ask for your name"

That's the most stupid shit I have seen today today :feelshaha:
i know it’s stupid. I will probably avoid Starbucks from now on. Dunkin’ Donuts is better anyway

When I saw the first 5 words of this thread in my notifications I legit thought this was a post about me
:feelskek:

OP goes to restaurants just to look at his oneitis(es) like you do as well jflll

complain to her boss or stop going. Only options.

This ngl. Even if you pay for pricier beans at $1/oz, that would still give you 2-3 cups of coffee (assuming 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup) per dollar. The money you pay for two cups of coffee at starbucks can cover my entire month's coffee supply.
To look at Stacies ass when she makes my coffee tbh
I don't think stacy's ass is worth the extra cost tbh

Order gas station coffee instead

Buy your coffee somewhere else bro!
Unironically Starbucks is shit. 7/11, Stuart's, Quick Chek all mog that piece of shit coffee. Starbucks cost 2-3x as much while tasting worse. And the stupid fucking Starbucks wage slaves constantly fuck up my orders. I fucking hate them
Only good Starbucks drink are their frozen cappuccinos that come in bottles
names are given to people that have faces. You don't have a face worth remembering OP
Holy fuck such an accurate comment

It tastes like bitter shit too
This ngl. Even if you pay for pricier beans at $1/oz, that would still give you 2-3 cups of coffee (assuming 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per cup) per dollar. The money you pay for two cups of coffee at starbucks can cover my entire month's coffee supply.

I don't think stacy's ass is worth the extra cost tbh
Making coffee at home is a shittier experience than at 7/11 imo in both variety, preparation time and sanitation. Only the cost is significantly lower.

Last edited:
lol at drinking coffee.

Drink loose leaf organic green, white, lemongrass and matcha tea...

:feelzez:

What does she write on the cup? Shrek?

if you were chad she would know the name of your whole family

lol at drinking coffee.

Drink loose leaf organic green, white, lemongrass and matcha tea...

:feelzez:
I have bought and tested many teas. Very few compare to power coffee( it has ginger, yerba mate, guarana and a few other things) that my local 7/11 offers.
Coffee works better over anything but piracetam/phenylpiracetam and hardcore amphetamines as a nootropic. It's benefits on average far outweigh it's negatives.