Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The spies are responsible for my Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
[UWSL]The spies are to blame for my involuntary celibacy and lonely life.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Since I was eleven years old, I have been monitored by Jewish spies of the NWO who are carrying out the MK-Ultra project with me. The reason for this is my innate hatred of women, whom these people want to forcibly train me off. To do this, these spies use microwave radiation and scalar waves. You want to mess up my thoughts. They want me to support feminism. They want me to endorse the harmful LGBT idiology. But they'll never make it. I know the spies are reading along. They will see...[/UWSL]

Go ER to prove them wrong

Go ER to prove them wrong
b9d.png

As I said, they will see. Mark my words.
Da7

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
(I'm not against it :smonk::smonk::smonk:)
Btw OP are you from Iran? Do you live thERe? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

You are also a targeted individual? I thought I was the only one on this site

Do you think you could be suffering from this?:

Paranoid Personality Disorder​

The Paranoid Personality Disorder* is characterized by a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of other people.

• People with this disorder assume that others are out to harm them, take advantage of them, or humiliate them in some way.
  • They put a lot of effort into protecting themselves and keeping their distance from others.
  • They are known to preemptively attack others whom they feel threatened by.
  • They tend to hold grudges, are litigious, and display pathological jealously.
  • Distorted thinking is evident. Their perception of the environment includes reading malevolent intentions into genuinely harmless, innocuous comments or behavior, and dwelling on past slights.
    • For these reasons, they do not confide in others and do not allow themselves to develop close relationships.
  • Their emotional life tends to be dominated by distrust and hostility.

Just curious :feelshehe:

Over for spycels

Fuck those spies

Over for schizoidcels

[UWSL]The spies are to blame for my involuntary celibacy and lonely life.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Since I was eleven years old, I have been monitored by Jewish spies of the NWO who are carrying out the MK-Ultra project with me. The reason for this is my innate hatred of women, whom these people want to forcibly train me off. To do this, these spies use microwave radiation and scalar waves. You want to mess up my thoughts. They want me to support feminism. They want me to endorse the harmful LGBT idiology. But they'll never make it. I know the spies are reading along. They will see...[/UWSL]
:feelsthink: Based