Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory THE SOLUTION TO ETHNICELDOM

OfficERcel

OfficERcel

Banned
-
the solution sounds simple on paper.
us ethnics (sand, curry and rice) should stop fighting each other. the ruling class (whites, jews and blacks) divide us and push us into useless wars (India-Pakistan, Palestine Iran etc) to take our focus away and make us oblivious to the fact they're cucking us . we should stand united against them

You are shitting up the forum broo!

us ethnics (sand, curry and rice) should stop fighting each other. the ruling class (whites, jews and blacks) divide us and push us into useless wars (India-Pakistan, Palestine Iran etc) to take our focus away and make us oblivious to the fact they're cucking us . we should stand united against them
Gray fag

i know an actual solution, stemcel maxx, get money, return to homeland when 30, with your assets, and saved up money, you can live decently in homeland. If you have good skills, maybe you can remote work

i know an actual solution, stemcel maxx, get money, return to homeland when 30, with your assets, and saved up money, you can live decently in homeland. If you have good skills, maybe you can remote work
you would end up betabuxxing for an ethnic foid who's going to cuck you for whitu cockru tourist

+ ethnics are seen as subhuman everywhere in the world, even if it's inside their own homeland

you would end up betabuxxing for an ethnic foid who's going to cuck you for whitu cockru tourist
hmm, i think ofc it's a form of betabuxxing, but there's still enough love to make it an ascension, however she loves you slightly, but loves your money more.

GraYceL
Greycel

hmm, i think ofc it's a form of betabuxxing, but there's still enough love to make it an ascension, however she loves you slightly, but loves your money more.
she sees you (the ethnic) as a subhuman and will cuck you in the first opportunity possible

she sees you (the ethnic) as a subhuman and will cuck you in the first opportunity possible
cuck with who? ravi the taximan? She's probably from a taxi driver family anywyas, she don't have much contacts. and if she cheats, just steal the kids

cuck with who? ravi the taximan? She's probably from a taxi driver family anywyas, she don't have much contacts. and if she cheats, just steal the kids
with anyone