Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The soft tyranny of woke culture can be annoying

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Do you find this?

Like on Facebook I run a group and I have to police it so much because the rules are so strict now. And the second you allow this comment or that then it can't just be because you want to allow some free speech it has to be because you're racist or sexist or homophobic or whatever it is.

So... I end up just keeping quiet. Sometimes it feels like you don't even run your own group.

Yea none of the mainstream sites can be trusted and are run by kikes. Every single one is bought out, their goal is to get as much money and brainwash future generations of kids into effeminate weak soys and it’s working

Woke culture can be a good thing too. Remember how f*males invaded male spaces and hobbies and ruined them? Woke culture now allows us to do the same with trans. We can push them into f*male spaces and do to them what they did to us, while getting virtue points at the same time. This is why I fully support trans w*men in w*men's sports

Woke culture can be a good thing too. Remember how f*males invaded male spaces and hobbies and ruined them? Woke culture now allows us to do the same with trans. We can push them into f*male spaces and do to them what they did to us, while getting virtue points at the same time. This is why I fully support trans w*men in w*men's sports

I agree that that's really funny and feels kind of cathartic after everything else that's happened.

It gets called clown world for a reason! :)