Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The smarter the foid the less sexy she is

incel_hitler

incel_hitler

Banned
-
Last edited:
if shes nice and not a cunt idc if shes smart

I know an introverted blonde foid in my computer science classes. She's hot as fuck but also smart so she's basically won at life.
genes come in packages

"Smart" Cumskin holes don't exist. Simple.

I was able to best Kike holes on WildTangent when I was seven/eight.

Senile plaques (SP) and neurofibrillary tangles (NFT) are the major histopathological changes that occur in Alzheimer's disease (AD). How these two different types of lesions are related to each other and to the dementia of AD is unknown. Recent studies lead to paradoxical conclusions: NFT and neuronal alterations such as synapse loss are much more closely related to the symptoms of dementia than are SP. However, mutations in the beta-amyloid protein of SP have been found in some patients with familial AD, suggesting that an abnormality in amyloid causes the development of SP, NFT and AD dementia. Examination of transgenic animals that produce amyloid precursor protein (APP), or altered forms of APP, may lead to the development of an animal model of AD, and ultimately to answers that link amyloid production to neuronal alterations, and cognitive impairments.

Sniek

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
TotalGlobal10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
EuropeanSub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
AfricanSub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African OthersSub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African AmericanSub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
AsianSub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East AsianSub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Many of the implicated genes are involved in neuronal function: DCC, APBA1, PRR7, ZFHX3, HCRTR1, NEGR1, MEF2C, SHANK3 and ATXN2L (see Supplementary Note for the GeneCards summaries).

In conclusion, we conducted a meta-analysis GWAS and GWGAS for intelligence, including 13 cohorts and 78,308 individuals. We confirmed three loci and 12 genes, and identified 15 novel genomic loci and 40 novel genes for intelligence. Pathway analysis demonstrated the involvement of genes regulating cell development. We showed genetic overlap with several neuropsychiatric and metabolic disorders. These findings provide starting points for understanding the molecular neurobiological mechanisms underlying intelligence, one of the most investigated traits in humans

rs11138902APBA1 intronic9q21.11ag0.545.494.12E-08+++++-++783071

Inteligence doesn't corelate in all cases with looks,but i think it does .Like almost all people with very low IQ are very bad looking and usually not the healthiest, like the ones with down sindrome. I almost never see women i don't find attractive tbh.

Last edited:
Inteligence doesn't corelate in all cases with looks,but i think it does .Like almost all people with very low IQ are very bad looking and usually not the healthiest, like the ones with down sindrome. I almost never see woman i don't find attractive tbh.
no actually the uglier the girl the smarter she is cuz she needs to compensate for her looks and carry her own weight.

A hot girl has everything given to her all her life and doesn't have to do anything

Who cares, she smv mogs everyone on this site anyways

Inteligence doesn't corelate in all cases with looks,but i think it does .Like almost all people with very low IQ are very bad looking and usually not the healthiest, like the ones with down sindrome. I almost never see women i don't find attractive tbh.
Beautiful people have higher intelligence than ugly people, especially if they are men.
yes this is a fact

2nd foid almost a landwhale

I thought you were going to be a good user when you called somebody a faggot, but now you're just a foid-worshipping, religious cuck

no actually the uglier the girl the smarter she is cuz she needs to compensate for her looks and carry her own weight.

A hot girl has everything given to her all her life and doesn't have to do anything
factually wrong. its a scientific fact that attractive people are more intelligent

Indeed foids are all the same in bed. Just holes
nonono

the way they move is very important

shes gotta have that feminine energy vibes

if all u want is holes, then fuck a gay dude in the ass