Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The single most intelligent foid ever.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

“And at a certain age when you don’t know, you know, the answers to questions, it’s too embarrassing to ask questions,” she continued. “You know, you just have to pretend, you know. And, I talk about a story that I didn’t know — and this is true — I didn’t know until I was 40 years old that the sun and the moon were not the same thing.”

Fallon noted that the story was hard to believe given how obvious it is to most people.

“It was shocking to me as well,” Handler said. “My older sister, Simone looked up at the sky and she said, ‘Chelsea, Chelsea, look up. It’s not often you get to see the sun and the moon at the same time.’”
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

> Intelligence.
> Foids.

Choose one.

If women had a single redeeming quality I would look at them with pity instead of disdain and disgust.

The outrageous thing is not even that this cunt is that stupid. It's that despite being so monumentally stupid she is still rich and successful. Life on tutorial mode indeed.