Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The "simp" meme is making normies aware of some aspects of the blackpill

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
They're starting to realize that thanks to cucks and soyboys foids live life in tutorial mode, and they already consider "simps" disgusting and make memes mocking them and calling them pathetic. It's a matter of time most males become blackpilled kek.

That was never something they didn't know.

just one of those trends that got popular and everyone started saying it to be "cool" and fit in. although it doesn't have any bad side effects. I like going on social media and seeing many cucks get called simps for liking and worshipping foids pictures with a chain of "simp" in the replys

That was never something they didn't know.
I disagree, I think most men were completely oblivious before this point. Look at how delusional boomers usually are when it comes to women.

I disagree, I think most men were completely oblivious before this point. Look at how delusional boomers usually are when it comes to women.
Just work hard for pussy bro

Cucks were never cool, but they weren't hated. Same with foids tbh. Both are starting to get hate now for their shit. Lifefuel tbh.

If only the normies realized they were also simps in the eyes of foids, whether they are simping cucks or not... a non chad is a "simp" in the eyes of foids.

My fellow males reading this, I know your parents didn't tell you that you were a disposable slave with a worthless future who only exists to serve femoids and the government... but that's what you are if you're not chad. Look at the bigger picture. We were farmed in the 90's so Mr.Shekelberg can waste our lives away while throwing some shit covered pennies into our mouths at we bow on our knees with our drooling mouths open in worship of his star spangled banner and so called "freedom". He made a deal with the chads and all females to enslave us. You make think our ideology is about pain and death, but pain and death awaits you anyway if you don't rise up.

Simps.

But they denied it with bluepilled quotes like "you exaggerate" or just ignored it

I don't think they did. Before incels were bangin' around, it was absolutely fashionable to call out Patreon camgirls. Well before Onlyfans was popular.

I've yet to hear anyone, boomer or otherwise, deny how much money and influence naked women on the Internet have.

That and everything that's happened with Idubbz and CallMeCarson.

Jfl I don’t think it will happen, it’s mostly a joke held by people. I’ll be surprised if actual progress is made.

They're starting to realize that thanks to cucks and soyboys foids live life in tutorial mode, and they already consider "simps" disgusting and make memes mocking them and calling them pathetic. It's a matter of time most males become blackpilled kek.
Nope, as long as dumb men keep giving women money simply for existing/ showing off their disgusting whore bodies, nothing will change, nothing will matter. whores will whores, simp will simp, ugly males will ugly.

The thing about bluepilled normans isn’t because they are ignorant, it’s because they choose to be so and embrace it. Soon they’ll even pervert the word with shit like “simping is king shit”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back