Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The shitpocalypse has ended (WARNING) do not proceed if you have a weak stomach

I keep getting stench flashbacks. If you actually try to remember the smell of something its pretty difficult. Right now I'm trying to imagine the smell of cheese and I can only do it faintly, I'm like 20% there. However these flashbacks of the shit are exactly how it smelled. Might need to get that jar out for a sniff sometime soon.

Larp as a female as sell it to cucks as femspread

@ValiantThor2

where is the jar now

@ValiantThor2

where is the jar now

Something messed up happened yesterday lol. I got the jar out to see that it had a very minor leakage with one drip running down it. I took it to the sink and opened it to reveal a smouldering shit pit of overflow. All of the gas built up in the jar and made the shit grow in size. I scooped the load out until it was at even level again, cleaned the sides & resealed. The smell was so strong I could feel my eyes tingling. will need to keep an eye on it