Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The shit to be a subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 23968
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23968

Self-banned
-
I am a mentalcel I am a subhuman, I am weak, an omega male, submissive to anyone, when i got verbally agressed I dont reply; I hate myself; Anyone can break me I am fed up with all that agressivity towards me. And women even including kind friends dont respect me, and have been agressive towards me. And with that I am repulsive; Women dont love me. Which annoys me the most are the feminist arguments, they pisse me off, I feel guilty while I did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
There are always othER solutions

If you were good looking your upbringing wouldn't have led you to become submissive. You would have much more confidence and respect from people, but instead you have none because of a few bits of genetic code.

At least you have a functioning brain lol
Hartley hooligan lola

I am a mentalcel I am a subhuman, I am weak, an omega male, submissive to anyone, when i got verbally agressed I dont reply; I hate myself; Anyone can break me I am fed up with all that agressivity towards me. And women even including kind friends dont respect me, and have been agressive towards me. And with that I am repulsive; Women dont love me. Which annoys me the most are the feminist arguments, they pisse me off, I feel guilty while I did nothing wrong.
You're not ugly! Your breath just stinks!
I’m ugly
I’m ugly
00F2A84B 944B 4FC9 9F74 553945612A9F

The chance that we were born was literally 1 in 400 quadrillion and - just our luck- we were all born Incel. It never even began for us and there's no point in trying. I can spare myself the humiliation of rejection and disgusted looks. I don't condemn incels trying to ascend though.

LDAR seems like an option. Rope seems like an option. Theres so many options but most of them contain suffering.

And only get worse