Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The shit I have to deal with on a daily basis

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
This is a weird situation and really a non issue that shouldn't be an issue at all. But this is exactly, what I have to deal with.
The pattern usually looks like this:
I am not sure if my parents are serious or if it is just a communication problem. > I let them nail themselves down > it is a lie > oh let's unpack this. I corner them and win the argument.

Now there seems to be a new level. When I try to nail them down, they act annoyed, accusing me of being a sophist, who can't be understood. Not sure if this is a just deflection tactic. It's not like I didn't catch them lying a lot earlier (prolly out of convenience and disrespect). Knowing I don't put up with their lies anymore, maybe they simply backpedal now and pretend I am crazy. Or they just make a big elephant out of nothing. Or am I in the wrong reassuring, if I got them right? I mean no matter if lie or not. You shouldn't scold people for that. Might really be a gaslighting tactic, but not sure. This is really 4d bullshittery. Genuinely don't know if my parents are retarded or manipulative, really. Probably both lel.

The topic was that I wake up multiple times from some handy alerts during night and asked my mom to investigate it. She said: "I can't receive messages, cuz my simcard is broken.", but her main way of communication is Wuzap.
So not sure if she is dumb, lies out of falsely perceived convenience/not wantig compromize or if she just forgot about W-LAN/Wuzap. I asked her that and the topic could have ended here, but no instead I get some tirade.
Why is she making such a fuzz about me asking that? You don't know how to deal with em... They will always use plausible deniability/gaslight you and shut you down... Just be honest lel wtf. :feelskek:. you really make the problems yourself if you have none JFL. I am such a bratt oh yeah. Just an easy question, sry that I don't really trust you anymore after similar cases where you just lied out of convenience. I know retarded untermenschen probleme. This is so insane. but exactly what I mean. You always gotta discuss so much left and right for nothing and then they are tired.... :feelsUnreal:. We will see if these alerts stop now. Next time I will run over.

Last edited:
Holy shit that was incomprehensible as fuck.

Too long didn’t read tbh ngl.

Too long didn’t read tbh ngl.
Can't blame you. :feelskek: Essentially I theorize my parens might play a "Just bloat a problem so up, that you don't come to a conclusion theory"-game.

LOL what is wrong with your parents
Can't blame you. :feelskek: Essentially I theorize my parens might play a "Just bloat a problem so up, that you don't come to a conclusion theory"-game.
:lul::lul::lul:

I’ve read it now, but my ADHD got triggered so hard. Yeah tbh, I can relate. I usually won the arguments too, and they would resort to stupid shit that would make me say “oh for fuck sake, she didn’t say that as a defense, right??”. And we wouldn’t come in to a conclusion and I would end up going away to not put up with their shit. Well, I was sent to military school when I turned 13 and I never heard from them ever since so i don’t know If it would be even worse when Id be older.

I’ve read it now, but my ADHD got triggered so hard. Yeah tbh, I can relate. I usually won the arguments too, and they would resort to stupid shit that would make me say “oh for fuck sake, she didn’t say that as a defense, right??”. And we wouldn’t come in to a conclusion and I would end up going away to not put up with their shit. Well, I was sent to military school when I turned 13 and I never heard from them ever since so i don’t know If it would be even worse when Id be older.
If in question, just pretend you forgot everything some time later after the convo lel.

If in question, just pretend you forgot everything some time later after the convo lel.
Like I’ve said, I never hard of them since i was 13, so i dont have to put up with those kinds of shit anymore.

Like I’ve said, I never hard of them since i was 13, so i dont have to put up with those kinds of shit anymore.
Ye, intended to refer to another well liked tactic they use.