Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The shift in the portrayal of the "Chad" archetype is proof that "beauty makes right."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
A "Chad" nowadays is a handsome, confident, paragon of justice. Used to motivate gymcels in Zyzz inspiration videos. He used to be a handsome, confident prick who did what he wanted, got away with it, and didn't care about anyone's feelings.

What happened? Despite Chad being a prick, men looked to Chad and for one reason or another wanted to be him. Wanted to win in life, stop getting kicked around by life. But they didn't wanna be assholes like Chad, so they decided to look at him from a different perspective. Like a woman trying to see her abuser from a different perspective. Because you can't look up to an abuser. Maybe we're wrong about Chad, maybe Chad is REALLY a wholesome leader of men who the bullies of the world cannot defeat.

This is what people think, losing sight of the original fact that Chad IS a bully. He's so handsome that people forget this.

Not me though. I'm immune and I didn't forget. Because I am a sigma male.

68f87b37ccfde22769262c7cdc7b2b0b_w200.gif

Chads have always been nice to me.