Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The sexual education class we had in high school was a blackpill

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
The class in itself was nothing special, but at the end, we were each gifted with a condom.
When leaving the room, the giga chad we had in our class went to each of us asking us to give him the condom we had just received because "we wouldn't need it" but he did.
I gave him mine, he was right :cryfeels:

You should have told him to fuck off. Dont let others humiliate you.

reminds me of that movie with zac efron. with him going back to his highschool years

nice cuckoldmax :owo: did you also ask if he'd let you watch :owo:

did you ask to suck his dick also after?
if he aint your friend, why the fuck do you help him with anything? as if life isnt already on tutorial for him?

you cucked yourself

Yes...I was asked if I was sexually active once.

You should've pinched the condom with a needle and then give it to him

nice cuckoldmax :owo: did you also ask if he'd let you watch :owo:
He even asked his oneitis if she wanted to fuck said chad :feelskek:

Also, welcome to my ignore list, OP. I can't operate cuckolds

But why couldn’t we sayings anything, big daddy pe/ fat ass old bitch faculty who are “saving the children. Yet will accept their slut granddaughters nigger in 4 years.

I remember that they didn’t give out condoms in my health class. However, they did offer them for free if you asked the nurse. Kids would bring a bag of condoms back to study hall, blow them up like balloons, slap them around, and just participate in general tomfoolery with them. The desks would get sticky from the all lube. Glad to see those tax dollars getting put to good use. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"Yea you're right bro, I only raw-dog it...- here you go"

I didn't get sex ed, all i got was "just be abistinent bro" and a foid in my class ended up becoming a teen mom :feelskek:

I skipped all my sex ed classes because even then I knew it was over
JFL at the fact that all the shit we learned about Shakespeare’s plays, some random war that occurred centuries ago, and geometry is more applicable to our daily lives than sex ed is. :feelshaha:

should have hypothetically bashed his head in with an iron baseball bat (in video game)

JFL at the fact that all the shit we learned about Shakespeare’s plays, some random war that occurred centuries ago, and geometry is more applicable to our daily lives than sex ed is. :feelshaha:

giving kids condoms is the test, faster u will use it, less over it is for u

the gap between chad who used it this night and the incel who will never use it, is huge

giving kids condoms is the test, faster u will use it, less over it is for u

the gap between chad who used it this night and the incel who will never use it, is huge
:blackpill:highschools mentally condition teens by giving them exp tokensfor life.
You are a CUCK you didn’t use the penisjew in HS!!!:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: