Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sex recession is over

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
It's time to admit that normies are infinitely better off than incels.
Figure3 56 w640

There's way less difference between chad life and normie life than between normie life and incel life.
We're not all in the same boat. Chads are in 1st class, normies are in steerage, incels are being fed into the furnace.

Careful sub 8 theorists @Verxis @Zhou Chang-Xing @PillarofReality are gonna seethe

Its hard to admit that no amount of change will make me ascend. Even if tomorrow foids completely dropped the hypergamy and started dating subhumans, i would die khhv.

how do i become a normie?

Yes, as long as you are a 5 or above and of average height to a small dash below and regularly socialized you will get sex, it might take time and effort but only incels are living in Sahara and wondering why it never rains, it's just one of the good reasons to why I completely isolate from society and people.

And it's mostly teenagers to young 20 year olds skewing the statistics, if you are above the age of 23-24 and KHHV it's permanently over.

Last edited:
I noticed it too

More Africans means more fucking.

Yep. Born to subhuman parents with subhuman genes, we are worse than 90% of the population

So sexless 18-29yo males dropped from about 20% to about 10% within a year?

:feelsgah: Great! I'm IN! Time to stock up on condoms and lube.

:feelscry: Oh, wait....

Yes, as long as you are a 5 or above and of average height to a small dash below and regularly socialized you will get sex, it might take time and effort but only incels are living in Sahara and wondering why it never rains, it's just one of the good reasons to why I completely isolate from society and people.
U need to be a 6 or higher If non nt

"General Social Survey." These surveys can't be compared against each other unless the same surveying methods are used.

"General Social Survey." These surveys can't be compared against each other unless the same surveying methods are used.
Yeah, my thought as well. I don't think the original study was even conducted by this organization.

Found this study:

^ It's funny as hell. It's saying incels are wrong because we claim the top 20% of men have 80% of the sex but it's only 60%. Haha, gotcha!

Sub 8 theory needs to be revised to sub 8 + NT theory. You have to either be 8+ OR NT (assuming you're not sub 5), then you will gets foids. Otherwise, it's over.

This data seems off. There is no male sexlessness peak during the pandemic and the graph shows it has been dropping since 2018 with a steep drop of almost 10% from 2021 to 2022. It doesn't make sense.

Worse for me, My whole family lifemogs me

So sexless 18-29yo males dropped from about 20% to about 10% within a year?

:feelsgah: Great! I'm IN! Time to stock up on condoms and lube.

:feelscry: Oh, wait....
We're the bottom 10%

how do they get this data

View attachment 960219
There's way less difference between chad life and normie life than between normie life and incel life.
We're not all in the same boat. Chads are in 1st class, normies are in steerage, incels are being fed into the furnace.
Bullshit. Most young guys are virgin in my country

And it's mostly teenagers to young 20 year olds skewing the statistics, if you are above the age of 23-24 and KHHV it's permanently over.
I am 29. Non NT yet not ugly. Not a fucking fucked foid approaches me in shitwest. Demography here is beyond hopeless

View attachment 960219
Does this graph suggest that we're starting to have more sex? :feelskek::feelskek: I think that graph in which said that men are at 28% has gone from 28% to 58% and will still grow up

I don't trust this data. Normie men would definitely lie about having sex.

So many copers in this thread.
You didn't doubt the data from 2018 from the same source.
5gq4odnka0181

Look, if you can't laid you're not just a regular guy. You're in the bottom 10% or 15% or 20% percent.
Chads live in mansions.
Normies live in studio apartments.
Incels live in a refrigerator box under an overpass.
We're so much lower than normies, it's not even comparable.
Believing anything else is a coping strategy. Face the facts.

i think they all roped and the available men and women left are the sex having ones.

That steep drop for women when the lockdowns ended:lul::feelskek:.

Okay why does this matter except for retarded fakecels that are just coping normies