Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Sewers is being spammed to hell

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
I've been showing patience so far but there doesn't seem to be an end to this.
The Sewers is practically hijacked by @proudweeb (now @Jungle seems to be at it too). There is so much spam it is basically unusable for everyone else. He keeps posting and bumping old threads and all you see there all day, every day is his posts. If someone makes a thread or post there it gets buried under all of his postmaxxing.

I'm not against it if it's an occasional thing. A lot of people do that sometimes there and make the main page of the sewers "theirs" by being the last poster on all threads. But it's not acceptable if it's all the damn time and all by the same person. Like I said it's pretty much hijacked. This will also encourage others to do the same thing if not stopped.

And serge has clearly said that this kind of spamming for getting higher post count is not allowed there.

- The Sewers is a new subforum that allows low effort and even spam-like behavior, but not blatant spam. If you're mass posting "aaaaaaaa" just to get a higher post count, that's blatant spam. Quoting, copypastas, one line responses, that's fine in there.

@mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i

Ban @proudweeb and make it clear that the sewers is for everyone not just one person to postmaxx and hijack it. If post count is so important to some people then they can always post in those counting threads and refrain from hijacking the main page and necroposting.

Well, it is The Sewers, after all.

The administrators thought it would be a great idea to implement it to be more inclusive to people who want to post funny and nonsensical content. I still think it was a great idea to implement it.

there is nothing you can do about it

accept your fate

The administrators thought it would be a great idea to implement it to be more inclusive to people who want to post funny and nonsensical content. I still think it was a great idea to implement it.
Did you read my post?
I'm all for the sewers and it's pretty much the only place I post in, which is why I don't like it being hijacked by a few individuals.
The administrator has said himself very clearly that this type of spam is not allowed.

Did you read my post?
I'm all for the sewers and it's pretty much the only place I post in, which is why I don't like it being hijacked by a few individuals.
The administrator has said himself very clearly that this type of spam is not allowed.
I did, but they are usually extremely lax on enforcing that rule, despite that rule being a rule.

The Sewers is simply there to encourage shitposting.

Ban @proudweeb and make it clear that the sewers is for everyone not just one person to postmaxx and hijack it. If post count is so important to some people then they can always post in those counting threads and refrain from hijacking the main page and necroposting.
Naw man, @proudweeb is a cool user, he doesn't deserve to get banned. I don't mind postmaxxers like him but if you dislike him you should know that's the price we have to pay for having a place such as the sewers. It's not a big deal tbh :feelsugh:

Naw man, @proudweeb is a cool user, he doesn't deserve to get banned. I don't mind postmaxxers like him but if you dislike him you should know that's the price we have to pay for having a place such as the sewers. It's not a big deal tbh :feelsugh:
We don't have a sewers anymore, it's his personal postmaxx place.
When you go there you don't see the latest posts by incels.is users, you see the latest postmaxxings of proudweeb.
I don't have any personal issues with him, I have issue with this behavior and forum hijacking.

justinfiltratetheloungeandmakenewsewerstheory

We don't have a sewers anymore, it's his personal postmaxx place.
When you go there you don't see the latest posts by incels.is users, you see the latest postmaxxings of proudweeb.
I don't have any personal issues with him, I have issue with this behavior and forum hijacking.
He'll get bored eventually. Just be patient :feelshaha:

There needs to be a new subsection for the sewers where this sort of activity can take place

it is the only way

There needs to be a new subsection for the sewers where this sort of activity can take place

it is the only way
There is a lot of counting threads. People who's only goal is to postmaxx can stick to those threads, that way the main page won't get hijacked and they get the post count they want.

Just ignore him if you find him annoying

There is a lot of counting threads. People who's only goal is to postmaxx can stick to those threads, that way the main page won't get hijacked and they get they post count they want.
Exactly that’s why we propose that the brand new “MATHEMATICS” subsection of the sewers should be opened for counting threads and other mathematical operations and topics of interest.

animece2d is a nigger

I did, but they are usually extremely lax on enforcing that rule, despite that rule being a rule.

The Sewers is simply there to encourage shitposting.
I know if they start to really enforce it it's going to get ruined for everyone, but the current state is also ridiculous.

Just ignore him if you find him annoying
Bumped threads will still show up you just don't see the member who posted.

bro just hit the ignore button lol

I don't even have that many posts lol. There are dozens of users with more posts than me. If you think I post a lot you should have seen unsettling or cowcel
:feelstrash:

Sewers was invented for the purpose of preventing this from happening to the Lounge but it sounds like OP wants a Sewers to be created for the Sewers, but wha twould we call it? What is dirtier than a sewer?

Maybe "septic tank" ?

I have been posting that way for 51 days now so I am guessing it is ok, if not someone would have said something by now lol. I figure it is at least more productive than picking fights all the time like certain other users do :feelstrash:

woah i looked at the sewers and its 96% proudweeb just bumping threads like a lunatic

woah i looked at the sewers and its 96% proudweeb just bumping threads like a lunatic
legit must be botting or multiple people one account. if legit one guy, fucking insane to waste that much time on this site

I have been posting that way for 51 days now so I am guessing it is ok, if not someone would have said something by now lol. I figure it is at least more productive than picking fights all the time like certain other users do :feelstrash:
tbh

legit must be botting or multiple people one account. if legit one guy, fucking insane to waste that much time on this site
You have most posts than I do lol. But for real, I just go until my wrist hurts too much :incel:

Welcome to sewers GRaYcel

I just put a youtube video or music on in the other window. Then I enter a trance-like state and before I realize it, the sewer is mogged :)

Cope, it's just as pointless and retarded as picking fights :feelsBox:

Just post on ID incel

cope the days of moderator overreach are over, @Ritalincel is back and the crown is rightfully restored to him

So there's a shit river in the sewer. Sounds about right.