Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Sewers is being spammed to hell

Stop teasing me, non-sewer section users. XD​

hi @Jungle, fancy seeing you here in the new sewers

hi @Jungle, fancy seeing you here in the new sewers

I've been showing patience so far but there doesn't seem to be an end to this.
The Sewers is practically hijacked by @proudweeb (now @Jungle seems to be at it too). There is so much spam it is basically unusable for everyone else. He keeps posting and bumping old threads and all you see there all day, every day is his posts. If someone makes a thread or post there it gets buried under all of his postmaxxing.

I'm not against it if it's an occasional thing. A lot of people do that sometimes there and make the main page of the sewers "theirs" by being the last poster on all threads. But it's not acceptable if it's all the damn time and all by the same person. Like I said it's pretty much hijacked. This will also encourage others to do the same thing if not stopped.

And serge has clearly said that this kind of spamming for getting higher post count is not allowed there.

@mental_out @knajjd @i_a_m_i

Ban @proudweeb and make it clear that the sewers is for everyone not just one person to postmaxx and hijack it. If post count is so important to some people then they can always post in those counting threads and refrain from hijacking the main page and necroposting.
sleep

flush the sewers clean

The Sewers is practically hijacked by @proudweeb (now @Jungle seems to be at it too). There is so much spam it is basically unusable for everyone else. He keeps posting and bumping old threads and all you see there all day, every day is his posts. If someone makes a thread or post there it gets buried under all of his postmaxxing.

I'm not against it if it's an occasional thing. A lot of people do that sometimes there and make the main page of the sewers "theirs" by being the last poster on all threads. But it's not acceptable if it's all the damn time and all by the same person. Like I said it's pretty much hijacked. This will also encourage others to do the same thing if not stopped.

And serge has clearly said that this kind of spamming for getting higher post count is not allowed there.

Ban @proudweeb and make it clear that the sewers is for everyone not just one person to postmaxx and hijack it. If post count is so important to some people then they can always post in those counting threads and refrain from hijacking the main page and necroposting.

who truly owns the sewers?

This thread seems to be spammed to hell as well lol

This thread seems to be spammed to hell as well lol
3107.jpg

Just post in the lounge

They kept bumping my old threads and giving me pointless notifications, so I ended up putting them on ignore.

All post maxers burn themselves out eventually. @Animecel2D knows this all too well. :feelshaha:

Just put them on ignore

Last edited:
I’ve always wanted to race for my life against a gorilla
Aw don't worry. If I ever saw you treading on my territory, I'd be sure to give you a minute head start before I began to chase you.

when i get a noti and it's just proudweeb or jungle bumping my 5 month old sewer post with just a period:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: atleast make your own threads and contain the postmaxxing autism there

The site is dead anyway. Best to just stop using it
where's a good place to go?

Just post in the lounge
I posted teen girl foot licking gifs in ID and the cucked mods deleted the thread.

They kept bumping my old threads and giving me pointless notifications, so I ended up putting them on ignore.
based

All post maxers burn themselves out eventually. @Animecel2D knows this all too well. :feelshaha:
@Animecel2D is my brocel, I hate to think of his dark past. :feelscry:

Well, it is The Sewers, after all.

The administrators thought it would be a great idea to implement it to be more inclusive to people who want to post funny and nonsensical content. I still think it was a great idea to implement it.

this is @mental_out's fault

@Diocel @Idotms thoughts on the postmaxxers

Yeah, it's fuckin' annoying.

I almost never post in the sewers, and if I am going to post something in the sewers then it's actual literal shitposts.

I prefer more serious discussions and serious responses to post that I want to make seriously. Even if it's a joke or meme in the Lounge but I still want responses that are still relevant and relate to the topic, not random shit.

Sorry. I wouldn't normally postmaxx THIS hard (I'm aware I'm giving other users notifications) but I must beat jungle lol

edit: 28000th post :feelsohgod:

Nuke the sewers and start all over again