Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The semester just started and I already missed 2 days of classes

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I was having issues navigating the school website and didn’t know what room my classes were in so I thought I had no teachers for those classes and was going to drop them so I went to go speak to my counselor but he said I actually have teachers and showed me how to use the website. Now I missed 2 days worth of classes which were probably important jfl it’s over

As far as my experiences go, nothing too important happens during the start. :feelshehe:

>getting filtered by the school website
Its over

I was having issues navigating the school website and didn’t know what room my classes were in so I thought I had no teachers for those classes and was going to drop them so I went to go speak to my counselor but he said I actually have teachers and showed me how to use the website. Now I missed 2 days worth of classes which were probably important jfl it’s over
My uni's Blackboard site is so shit with aweful UI I want to kick the teeth in of whoever designed that garbage