Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Self Eradication Pill (Erodepill).

Valleysian

Valleysian

Question Everything until you get the Answer.
★★
This is a Branch off of the Blackpill.

What is this Pill I speak of in this post? The Self Eradication Pill is the Pill of where your Life is so Miserable that your Mind Subconsciously will Take steps to suicide. Wonder why So many people are taking those Clot Shots? Wonder Why Men get fat or Anorexic?

The Life in this society is so fucking bad for men that Men are Literally taking steps at Killing themselves without even knowing it.

Effects of the Self Eradication Pill or I Can Call Erodepill for short:

Confusion. (Trying to Pretend things are good when they are not)

Numb Misery. (Too Numb to Feel Misery from your Lifestyle But your Mind knows its Misery)

The Mind will take steps at Eroding the Body. (Obesity, Toxic bad food, Clot shot, Denying Reality, Anorexia, Depression, Anxiety, Discontentment, Mood swings)

OIP.HIylraTfswsa7kAKCxRBHAHaFw
fat_chris.jpg

Telegram: https://t.me/outcastr

giga ovER for soyciety
I hope next pandemic actually becomes a pandemic like the black plague or the biblical leprosy ngl I fucking hate these fucking normies

I hope next pandemic actually becomes a pandemic like the black plague or the biblical leprosy ngl I fucking hate these fucking normies
Maybe these MRNA Vaccines will do something like that. But I am not sure. Take what Conspiracy theorists say on the Covid Vaccine with a Grain of salt.

All I Know is the Vaccine is NOT good for you.

Maybe these MRNA Vaccines will do something like that. But I am not sure. Take what Conspiracy theorists say on the Covid Vaccine with a Grain of salt.

All I Know is the Vaccine is NOT good for you.
I mean, damn a single(1) vaccine is ok, but not a gorillion of vaccines wtf were they thinking??????

Terror management theory is one of the most brutal pills i ever took.

prob why im inhaling so much nicotine (too poor for alcoholmaxx or drugsmaxx)

Truly and painfully over.

giga ovER for soyciety
You think it’d be easy to end the world with this much entropy, but nah, the deck is stacked. Fucking ((( card dealers))) man :kys: