Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The secret "Formula" to get pussy..

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-

So you want women to genuinely want to fuck you ?

I'll tell you the secret and this works with 90% of American women of all nationalities.

Step 1. Forget having a good career and being a productive member of society you'll only end up being a wallet and supporting the guy I'm about to describe because the money you give her she'll give to him.

Step 2. Join a gang shave your head wear an L.A or raider hat and clothing wear baggie pants that look like you pooped yourself. Any team would do, but for best results go with that, then get tattoos lots of them especially your gang and team yes on your face too it makes you look "hard".

Step 3. Then become criminal , and go to prison or school as they say. Don't worry here in America the government will take care of you for free! You'll have the best health insurance money could buy and the best education possible. You will then learn the ways of the street, and given your choice of vocational training no I'm not joking they do offer welding or other classes to choose from. Not only that, but the "controllers" you know who. The ones with the nous that run our justice system, academia, banking and the media, will not only run cover for you and your crimes but glorify your lifestyle. In TV shows, movies, music and social media you could become a rapper singing about your time inside, murdering people and robbing them with some luck you could even be on a bag of chips they are called rapper chips look for them in your local 711. Then when you get out of prison not only will you have women waiting for you because they were your pen pals, some will literally be eager to marry you now that your a catch. But the system will also help place you in a job, no joke according to the vocational training you chose. And when your on the outside women of all ages and nationalities will seek you out ,no matter where your at. Now your probably thinking "I want a hot Japanese girl". Guess what I have good news for you now that your a low life look up "Japanese Chicano culture"

Step 4. Profit and be adored, you now found real love, and she will respect you and love you more than if you had gone to the military, got a great career and became as rich as Elon musk because that money Elon gives her would just go to you. And all it cost you was your dignity and a life of suffering. And yes this is all a joke and I'm being sarcastic but also kinda serious because most of what I said here is true...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB4dYfFgaME

Last edited:
inkwell didn't take his medication. The only two options are rope or rape :feelsrope:

Another day another schizopost

I´d rather live on the Edge of existence, then become a subservient cuck to meds. @Khanivore
Awesome replies you got.. i see that you put some work in the post, but nobody cared. Shame

That is .is for you

thought this was an acion (or whatever his name is atm) post