Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The search engine on this site is so shitty

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's impossible to find anything because the search engine doesn't look up combinations of words, only individual words. It's so easy for posts to be lost forever.

r/mildlyinfuriating

Nah but seriously I've run into this too. And I'm like "Ugh, come on" for a little while but I eventually get over it.

It's impossible to find anything because the search engine doesn't look up combinations of words, only individual words. It's so easy for posts to be lost forever.
use a 3rd party search engine
go to google
type
site:incels.is "cat"

enjoy buddy boyo
elliot rodger site:incels.is

Goregrish, aswell.
Really good gore site but the search engine is trash.
Why are the only sites with good search engines made by da joos??????

三民主義

it's not fault of the site but ALMOST ALL XENFORO BASED FORUMS I'VE BEEN THROUGH HAVE GOT SHITTY SEARCH ENGINES ON THEM

IT'S FUCKING XENFORO THAT IS SHIT AT IT :feelsping:

anyway rant ending,
what you can do at most is, remember certain keywords or things AS WELL AS who posted it, then just search both things together to get back to your desired stuff;
use bookmarks and save links of posts as much as you can, make your own catalogue of stuff to track back to

that's only way to go with these stupid forum frontend-backends whatever

Do you all not bookmark?

yeah, i've noticed this too. Try putting the information in the brackets during the search.

Wherr is the search box option? I Didn't find

if you didnt postmax to 11000 posts like a retard, maybe you could actually find shit broski :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Here's a trick
type incels.is on google searchbar and then type the words in the post or post title and it will come through Google search result

Here's a trick
type incels.is on google searchbar and then type the words in the post or post title and it will come through Google search result
Site:incels.is