Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the science and psychology on the internet is still mainstream

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★★
i looked up propaganda techniques and manipulation techniques and realized how my motherfoid changed me. and how everyone played with me.

they hav did something for many years to men to make them retarded.

in the future, we wiull be even more cucked and tricked because internet will be changed by foid overlords.

serioulsy, how did foids get so godly in terms of psychology and manipulation. how do they have the knowledge base before even the internet and books (im talking about india)
im sad brocels. its over.

i looked up propaganda techniques and manipulation techniques and realized how my motherfoid changed me. and how everyone played with me.

they hav did something for many years to men to make them retarded.

in the future, we wiull be even more cucked and tricked because internet will be changed by foid overlords.

serioulsy, how did foids get so godly in terms of psychology and manipulation. how do they have the knowledge base before even the internet and books (im talking about india)
im sad brocels. its over.
elab some techniques, lay it out for me, make a list

nah bro we got this, patriarchy will make a comeback don't worry

serioulsy, how did foids get so godly in terms of psychology and manipulation. how do they have the knowledge base before even the internet and books
Billions of years of evolution

Main manipulation technique tamil foids use is to sing like this :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: . I will never have a tamil foid sing like this for me :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

View: https://youtu.be/EjUP08N89mI?t=279

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

HIS FACE WHEN SHE STARTS SINGING LMAO
HE LOOKS SO CONFUSED
LIKE HE WAS ORDERING PIZZA AND THEN THIS HAPPENS

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

HE LOOKS SO CONFUSED
thats why niggas say indians and their shit are not for beginners

i think they sexually selected males that are empathetic and are not evil. i feel brutally cucked now.
Thats giga cope. The majority of men are cold and have no empathy

Thats giga cope. The majority of men are cold and have no empathy
but can they uncover propaganda of previous generations and foid manipulation? i feel like they cant. im one of them but im retarded

but can they uncover propaganda of previous generations and foid manipulation? i feel like they cant. im one of them but im retarded
We are wired to be bluepilled as thats the default state. Also decades of Feminist/Jewish propaganda helped women to gain power

We are wired to be bluepilled as thats the default state. Also decades of Feminist/Jewish propaganda helped women to gain power
brutal. now we are going to get tortured for some imaginary mysoginy that never happened

Yeah, Kartik gets super cucked in that movie. Why is considered a love story? Does GVM have a cuck fetish or something :lul: :lul: :lul: He even made this sequel to that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5a-_K-bFU

HE LOOKS SO CONFUSED
Tamil foids write the best lyrics. They are the highest IQ too. No tamil foid will sing like this for me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

View: https://youtu.be/A0BPkm95-dc?t=158

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back