Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Scam/Myth that it's easier to get girls on lads holidays

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
One thing I've heard from old timers, liars and idiots in general is how many girls they had sex with when on lad's holidays in the likes of Magaluf, Benidorm, Tenerife etc etc. Basically hot weather clubbing destinations.

I'm here to tell you DO NOT BUY IT. It is absolute bullshit and it is a solid fact that girls are EVEN MORE hypergamous when they are in these destinations and you will be in a living hell every day and night wondering why you aren't good enough for ANYONE and you'll be half a grand to a grand or more poorer afterwards.

It's true that many of the girls over there are just going to get sex but the thing is a lot of these girls likely have casual boyfriends at home as we know cunts do these days so they aren't going to go over there and have a one night stand with an ugly, average or even decent looking guy when they have that at home. If they are gonna cheat they are aiming high or just not going home with anyone and just having fun with the girls until the next night of 8+ man hunting. And the girls who don't have boyfriends and are just over there for sex might as well aim high too because they know there are that many sex hungry men over there so chances are on at least one night they can have their turn with an 8+. And the girls who aren't there for sex will only be convinced otherwise by an 8+ of course.

To put it in perspective I have a friend who is a decent looking guy (6.5 - 7.5 range) and he does well with some decent looking women here in the UK because he is great socially, is very popular where he works and is a man's man however when this guy was over there he was getting rejections left right and centre from any average or above girl. The only female he could manage to get to say yes was a hugely overweight 60+ woman who had short hair. He didn't want to "leave the holiday without banging at least once" so had to go for that. I on the other hand was getting disgusted looks even from women like the one I've just described. Even they were picky. Picky 60+ whales????

The only man out of our group who got any attention was my friend who is a 9 but because he had a girlfriend at home he wasn't even interested. NOBODY else is doing well over there unless they are absolutely bending over backwards to do so i.e. huge social circle, gymcelled and/or acting like huge pricks to impress female's tiny brains.