Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The sandnigger who married a Loli at 12 made her pregnant at 14 !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0ccF1FsUU

[UWSL]They are from Syria. [/UWSL]Unfortunately there is no English translation but i will try to give you the conclusion of the story, the soy was asking them, how did they meet ? The Loli answered we met in a family party. The soy asked, what took your attention? did you like him ? the Loli answered yes, he is handsome! The soy said , that kind of this attraction ? teenager love ? impression ? The Loli was just smiling then the soy asked were you at school ? what were you doing at this age ? did you think to marry him? The Loli answered yes, i was still at school, i didn't have any idea of marrying him. The soy asked the man, why would you marry a young girl ? why did she take your attention ? The man answered he always wanted to marry a young girl because she still innocent who didn't date with anyone, he saw her in a family party when she was only 12/ 13 years old!, the next day he went to her family asking her hand, her father get confused because she still very young didn't hit puberty yet what the hell do you want from her ? but he told him i will think more and next week i will give you answer, we will meet in your parent house, they met and her father accepted his marriage propose, he told him i was coming to tell you no but luckily Subhanallah my girl is yours now i give you yes, the soy was asking the loli, why would you accept that ? do you even know what marriage is like ? are you aware that men and woman have sex when they get married? Were you afraid at the first night of marriage ? How many times did you meet him before ? the loli answered, as long as my father accepted, i had no problem, we only meet once in this family party, i wasn't aware of sex and i wasn't afraid but i know that marriage is when the families meet and make an agreement. The soy was attacking the man, you are doing a crime, stealing her childhood, abusing her sexually and psychologically, she is not ready for such responsibility, she had school and future to study and work etc the man just answered that is normal, i advise all girls in their 13 and 14 to get married in early age to love men and make happy families, my mother is 57 years old now still a married woman and she was married at 13, she raised me perfectly, if girls don't get married in early age then why ? until they get old and hit the wall. There is no problem at all. The soy was yelling telling him statistics of young pregnant girls suffering from health issues, this is all wrong what you are doing. The man just answered, i don't know, you have your opinion, i have my option, i think i am not wrong. The soy asked the loli, are you ready to get pregnant, aren't you afraid ? do you think you will be able to take care of your children ? The loli answered, i am not afraid at all, i love to have children, i love children so much and i will give them everything. The man said, you see, she is completely ready for responsibility 100% !. Their engagement took 6 months, he made her pregnant too with two twins at her 14 !. This is just based !!

Bitch looks 30

very hot; please include me in the screenshot IT. :p

I think typically patriarchal societies are much easier on men in general. Our society is very pro-women and therefore it's much harder on men for any tiny transgression (even very subjective ones) that they make.

Loli? that bitch looks 30 lmao :feelskek:

They're Syrians yet have the man has blue eyes and the loli has green eyes:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Bitch looks 30
Loli? that bitch looks 30 lmao :feelskek:
Pregnancy made her look older

They're Syrians yet have the man has blue eyes and the loli has green eyes:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Syrians are the most beautiful sand good looking. Syria before Islam was inhabited by the Romans/ Greeks/ Assyrians who were all Caucasians. Arabs who came from Arabia were themselves Caucasians. After Islam, it benefited from the Islamic slavery as it was the capital of the Umayyad caliphate and other Islamic states, during the ottoman caliphate there were whites from the Caucasus like Circassians who immigrated to Syria and mixed with sands. Syrian sands have strong white admixture very less niggerr blood
I think typically patriarchal societies are much easier on men in general. Our society is very pro-women and therefore it's much harder on men for any tiny transgression (even very subjective ones) that they make.
Yes. he would jailed for the rest of his life if he was in USA.

On my way to Syria.

while her face isn't much to look at I just know her pussy is tight AF and will dutifully milk her husband dry with her bald little cunny :feelsLSD:

ولله انو الواحد بيحمد الله صبح و مسا انو تربة بأسرة مثقفة عندو أب بيحب ولادو و بناتو بدون تميز الحمدلله والله يحفظ امي و ابي ويخليهم تاااج فوق راسي يااااارب

Syria before Islam was inhabited by the Romans/ Greeks/ Assyrians who were all Caucasians.
Still is. They've just been Arabized.
Arabs who came from Arabia were themselves Caucasians. After Islam, it benefited from the Islamic slavery as it was the capital of the Umayyad caliphate and other Islamic states, during the ottoman caliphate there were whites from the Caucasus like Circassians who immigrated to Syria and mixed with sands. Syrian sands have strong white admixture very less niggerr blood
Yes, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Turkey, etc have less Negro blood than Portugal:feelsdevil:

Still, it's always lifefuel to see Arabs with blue eyes ngl

What are the sandniggers in the comment section saying?

The fuck? Why do they look the same age?

Lucky bastard.

Bitch looks 30
[UWSL]Reminds me of the Afghan Girl[/UWSL]
27xp afghan superJumbo

[UWSL]I wonder what causes sandfoids to hit the wall so early. Curries age pretty well if they don't get fat. Shouldn't they come close?[/UWSL]

bitch looks 40, at least

Why wait 2 years to impregnate her?

She was probably 14 at one point, 20 years ago maybe lol