Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Same Cunt

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
from yesterday almost had the nerve to laugh at my face again I could see its eyes light up in cruel amusement but seeing the rage in my eyes it stopped itself halfway. If only there was a way to permanently prevent it from ever laughing or enjoying any form of pleasure ever again not only that femoid but every single other femoid, its lives should be consumed with pain and suffering, which it inflicts upon us. I say bring back formal slavery, and make all females slaves.

She's already a slave. Just laugh at her for working in fast food when she could easily make more showing a bit of cleavage to betacucks online.

Grotesque said:
She's already a slave. Just laugh at her for working in fast food when she could easily make more showing a bit of cleavage to betacucks online.

So you'd criticize her for ewhoring and you'd criticize her for not doing it. Ridiculous.

Grotesque said:

She probably still fucks chads though and is permanently on the cock carousel, the worst part is the whore is not even punished for its debauchery.

Throwing acid on her would be the only solution.

Framecel222 said:
So you'd criticize her for ewhoring and you'd criticize her for not doing it. Ridiculous.
I don't criticize camwhores. I hate the betacucks that enable them.

If I could shake my tits around and gets thousands, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

Grotesque said:
I don't criticize camwhores. I hate the betacucks that enable them.

If I could shake my tits around and gets thousands, I'd do so in a heartbeat.

Fair enough.