Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The saddest thing about sluts and whores in your school and work...

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
They fuck everyone, literally everyone, except you. JFL

The only positive of loose women and they only share it wirh MINIMUM chadlites.

Imagine spreading your legs and let thousands of men cun in you and still be picky and decide to not let an average guy near you.

Why help a depressed virgin and help him not to swallow a shotgun tonight and fuck him?

Naw, that chadlite with herpes and three chicks around him is cutteeeeee!!!!lol

His personality must be amazing! I want him in me lol

Silly inkels. Yikeroo

Teeeeeheeeeeee

This is 100% true

That is why I quit hanging out in mixed groups..all the guys were passing girls around in the group. Everyone got thier turn but me.

This was back when I was in denial about how ugly I am. Now that I've excepted the truth it doesn't hurt as bad cause I can say that it's not my fault, I'm just looks disabled.

I dont mix with roasties. I keep my head down and stay away from all this filth.

Guess that whole "a slut is a woman who sleeps with everyone but YOU" phrase is fact.

Also it's pretty sad that they make it through life both happy and retarded.

They wonder why these low tier men go ER, they need to use their cooter to stop the school shooter.

Never even began for us

I think these sluts would fuck most of the people on this thread if it weren't for the GOD DAMN INTERNET!