Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The saddest gameplay trailer i have ever seen

Tbh manchildren will still buy this game, just like how dudebros buy fifa every year no matter what

But holy shit it looks like a trailer for a steam greenlight game

Don't cry for a trailer

lol looks like shit

Tbh manchildren will still buy this game, just like how dudebros buy fifa every year no matter what

Tell me about it.

I literally fucking laughed out loud watching this shit. I couldn't believe a near billion dollar IP produced this trash heap.

A group of executives literally sat down and felt okay releasing this to the public. If this doesn't show you how much respect a company has for its fanbase i don't know what does.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

pokemon has never been good after the 2009

Atleast it looks better than the gen 4 ''remakes''

Pokemon fans are the most conformist gamers. When the last Pokemon game came out for the switch first they said that many Pokemon from previous generations wouldn't be in the game code, so you couldn't even transfer them from previous games like you always could. Then they put a 30$ DLC with some shitty extra content and Pokemon originally not present in the game. Guess what, Pokemon fans still bought it :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Pokemon fans are the most conformist gamers. When the last Pokemon game came out for the switch first they said that many Pokemon from previous generations wouldn't be in the game code, so you couldn't even transfer them from previous games like you always could. Then they put a 30$ DLC with some shitty extra content and Pokemon originally not present in the game. Guess what, Pokemon fans still bought it :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
If I was a nintendo executive and I knew how retarded the fans were I'd do what they do. These retards enable nintendo

Ever since the switch to 3D graphics Pokémon has gone downhill :feelsbadman:

Pokémon has the highest rate of manchildren per capita of any video game franchise I have ever seen tbh

This is the future of gaming
It’s really sad honestly, I’m playing Fallout 2 and I guarantee the isometric gameplay is way more immersive than this soylent garbage.

Last edited:
They forgot the black and white filter and an "el fin~" at the end to truly make this pretentious nonsense feel hip.

View attachment 431838

It’s really sad honestly, I’m playing Fallout 2 and I guarantee the isometric gameplay is way more immersive than this soylent garbage.
Why bother creating compelling stories and game play when you can shit out unity looking trash and print money from your retarded fans.

Based for playing fallout 2 btw

will pirate on my hacked switch anyways

Breath of the Pokemon.

Pokémon’s me

Wii tier graphics tbh. tho I am happy soytendo is trying something new

100% Pokemon fans are like abused whores simping for their Chad boyfriend
Pokémon has the highest rate of manchildren per capita of any video game franchise I have ever seen tbh
legit, can't think of any more soy tbh
will pirate on my hacked switch anyways
king, I did same for botw

Last edited:
ever since gen 4 ended (worst of all is the remake looks like crap) Pokémon went downhill, garbage games like these were just the icing on the cake

idgaf anymore about Nintendo and their shitty decisions tbh, literally the only reason I have a switch is because of Smash Bros. + handheld

Breath of the wild 3 :genshin returns

ever since gen 4 ended (worst of all is the remake looks like crap) Pokémon went downhill, garbage games like these were just the icing on the cake

idgaf anymore about Nintendo and their shitty decisions tbh, literally the only reason I have a switch is because of Smash Bros. + handheld
Its like each new game they try to one up themselves on putting as little effort as possible.

Its like each new game they try to one up themselves on putting as little effort as possible.
this is the same company that has a lazy 60$ Mario portfest as one of their best selling games

Im excitwd for this tbh, at least the animations in battle look better. Ill just pirate it though

They released a new generation? Lifefuel for soys I guess

70 bucks for this shit, ill get instead some premium high quality rope for the devs

Last edited:
what the fuck is the music in the back :feelskek: it's like someone edited it as a joke. game visually looks like shit, but looks kinda fun

What about this looks fun to you? Not dogging on you or anything, just curious
the idea of an open world pokemon game seems like it can be fun. but what i saw doesn't really give me confidence they'll do it well.

Nintendo is the most stingy game company when it comes to prices. Not only do they never lower them, they price spin-offs the same as they would AAA games. I wonder if I can even blame them since people will buy anything they shit out