Serious The saddest gameplay trailer i have ever seen

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
115d 13h 14m
Tbh manchildren will still buy this game, just like how dudebros buy fifa every year no matter what

But holy shit it looks like a trailer for a steam greenlight game

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Captain
★★★★★
16d 3h 16m
Don't cry for a trailer

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
★★★
58d 17h 2m
Aadi

Aadi

I hate Normalfags.
★★★★
7d 19h 28m
lol looks like shit

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
268d 9h 6m
Tbh manchildren will still buy this game, just like how dudebros buy fifa every year no matter what

Tell me about it.

I literally fucking laughed out loud watching this shit. I couldn't believe a near billion dollar IP produced this trash heap.

A group of executives literally sat down and felt okay releasing this to the public. If this doesn't show you how much respect a company has for its fanbase i don't know what does.

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
3d 1h 21m
pokemon has never been good after the 2009

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
227d 18h 10m
This game looks like shit.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
103d 18h 42m
Atleast it looks better than the gen 4 ''remakes''

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★
38d 23h 2m

Pokemon fans are the most conformist gamers. When the last Pokemon game came out for the switch first they said that many Pokemon from previous generations wouldn't be in the game code, so you couldn't even transfer them from previous games like you always could. Then they put a 30$ DLC with some shitty extra content and Pokemon originally not present in the game. Guess what, Pokemon fans still bought it :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
115d 13h 14m
Pokemon fans are the most conformist gamers. When the last Pokemon game came out for the switch first they said that many Pokemon from previous generations wouldn't be in the game code, so you couldn't even transfer them from previous games like you always could. Then they put a 30$ DLC with some shitty extra content and Pokemon originally not present in the game. Guess what, Pokemon fans still bought it :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
If I was a nintendo executive and I knew how retarded the fans were I'd do what they do. These retards enable nintendo

i Miss My Innocence

i Miss My Innocence

Greycel
2d 14h 38m
Ever since the switch to 3D graphics Pokémon has gone downhill :feelsbadman:

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Pokémon has the highest rate of manchildren per capita of any video game franchise I have ever seen tbh

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 13h 25m
Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 11h 36m
the fuck is this lmao

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
43d 13h 18m

This is the future of gaming
It’s really sad honestly, I’m playing Fallout 2 and I guarantee the isometric gameplay is way more immersive than this soylent garbage.

Last edited:
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
26d 5h 57m
They forgot the black and white filter and an "el fin~" at the end to truly make this pretentious nonsense feel hip.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
268d 9h 6m
View attachment 431838

It’s really sad honestly, I’m playing Fallout 2 and I guarantee the isometric gameplay is way more immersive than this soylent garbage.
Why bother creating compelling stories and game play when you can shit out unity looking trash and print money from your retarded fans.

Based for playing fallout 2 btw

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
143d 10h 37m
will pirate on my hacked switch anyways

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★
44d 22h 31m
Breath of the Pokemon.

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
74d 17h 0m
Pokémon’s me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
188d 6h 2m
Wii tier graphics tbh. tho I am happy soytendo is trying something new

100% Pokemon fans are like abused whores simping for their Chad boyfriend
Pokémon has the highest rate of manchildren per capita of any video game franchise I have ever seen tbh
legit, can't think of any more soy tbh
will pirate on my hacked switch anyways
king, I did same for botw

Last edited:
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
ever since gen 4 ended (worst of all is the remake looks like crap) Pokémon went downhill, garbage games like these were just the icing on the cake

idgaf anymore about Nintendo and their shitty decisions tbh, literally the only reason I have a switch is because of Smash Bros. + handheld

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
31d 13h 34m
Breath of the wild 3 :genshin returns

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

★★★★★
268d 9h 6m
ever since gen 4 ended (worst of all is the remake looks like crap) Pokémon went downhill, garbage games like these were just the icing on the cake

idgaf anymore about Nintendo and their shitty decisions tbh, literally the only reason I have a switch is because of Smash Bros. + handheld
Its like each new game they try to one up themselves on putting as little effort as possible.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
65d 7h 18m
Its like each new game they try to one up themselves on putting as little effort as possible.
this is the same company that has a lazy 60$ Mario portfest as one of their best selling games