Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Sad, Pathetic Story of Stan Lee

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Yes, all the soyboys are crying about marvel movies and comic books but that ain't what this thread is about.

It's about how Stan Lee died.

The Feb. 13 document, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter, begins with some background, explaining that Lee and his late wife had arranged a trust for their daughter because she had trouble supporting herself and often overspent. "It is not uncommon for J.C. to charge, in any given month, $20,000 to $40,000 on credit cards, sometimes more," the document states. It goes on to describe how, when he and his daughter disagree — "which is often" — she "typically yells and screams at me and cries hysterically if I do not capitulate."

Keep in mind his daughter is 67 years old and behaving like this.

Lee explains that J.C. will, "from time to time," demand changes to her trust, including the transfer of properties into her name. He has resisted such changes, he states, because they "would greatly increase the likelihood of her greatest fear: that after my death, she will become homeless and destitute."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...-claims-a-battle-aging-marvel-creator-1101229

There's lots more in the article.

He was being manipulated and controlled, kept from his own mail, his signatures formed on documents to sign and transfer his assets illegitimately to his daughter. This is all while he was alive, who knows what's going on now, who cares really I'm just making a point.

Joanie was always more successful at handling their unruly only daughter, with whom Stan has a powder-keg relationship. Though some with an intimate knowledge of the household speak of her vivacious spirit and kindness, the never-married J.C. also has a reputation as a prodigious shopper with an ill-tempered personality who has been kicked out of multiple businesses around Los Angeles, including, according to a dining companion at the time, the Chateau Marmont. She's chafed at what she sees as unjust restrictions on her trust and has taken that out on her father. According to medical personnel who have cared for Lee, J.C.'s badgering, often insulting phone calls to her father (which can number in the dozens a day and which, out of a mix of guilt and love, he nearly always answers) frequently leave him hoarse from fighting. "For any little thing, she'll argue," says a former caregiver. "She's very inconsiderate."

His 67 year old daughter (Just Lol) was your typical spoiled western teenager bitching at their parents despite the fact they never had to work or earn anything and had everything handed to them.

She even did serious physical harm to her parents while they were alive.

According to Herman — whose active Hollywood client list he keeps private but who previously worked for Johnny Carson and Frank Sinatra — J.C. then roughly grabbed her mother by one arm, shoving her against a window. Joanie fell to the carpeted floor. Lee, seated in a nearby chair and looking stunned, told J.C. he was cutting her off: "I'm going to stick you in a little apartment and take away all your credit cards!" Herman recalls Lee shouting. "I've had it, you ungrateful bitch!" In "a rage," J.C. took hold of Lee's neck, slamming his head against the chair's wooden backing. Joanie suffered a large bruise on her arm and burst blood vessels on her legs; Lee had a contusion on the rear of his skull. (J.C. has previously denied the incident.)

But her parents protected her by not seeking criminal charges and reporting it (a family friend revealed this and has photo proof).

According to household staff and business associates, there have been times when J.C.'s verbal outbursts have turned physical. One incident took place in winter 2014, explains Lee's former business and asset manager Bradley J. Herman, after J.C. discovered that the new Jaguar convertible parked outside, which she thought had been purchased for her, was in fact only leased — and in her father's name. Herman, in Stan's office to handle some paperwork, recalls that the argument spiraled out of control after J.C. called her parents "fucking stupid" and Joanie told her the car was "now [Joanie's.]"

Yes this is a 67 year old woman doing all this.

Westerners are insane.

LaughReally

Holy shit I didn't know any of this, thats insane

What do you guys have against Jews exactly? This is such bluepilled nonsense.

We're incel because of our subhuman looks and Autism. Not because of Jews.

Boomers are behind this

Jews control everything. You must be a Jew

Holy shit I didn't know any of this, thats insane

It's just high profile story.

Westerners have no respect for their elders.

More common than you might think.

Elderly abuse/exploitation is a big problem in the west (moraless, degenerate society that does not value family).

Unheard of in Asia.

Why

Because Jews want to destroy the country and people I love.

And no one but them has given me hope, has given me a reason to live.

Without them I would be dead, institutionalized, medicated, who knows.

They want to destroy them because they're scared of them, because they represent another way. A way that's outside their satanic system of control and of duality.

I don't know what will happen, all I know is I will join them and enjoy their society before the jews bring it down, just like they did the west.

They are good people, and there is nothing more the jew despises than goodness.

and it was jews like Stan Lee responsible with their faggot propaganda (that's what superhero movies are) it's all Talmudic, Kaballah rituals.

Batman = Feminine man/Gay man

Bat = Batmitzpha (girl version of barmitzpha)

There's all these jew occult tricks encoded into this crap.

The people I refer to do don't do this in their media. They make good media, because they are good people. No homosexual agenda, no poison.

It makes me want to cry what they create. How beautiful it is.

I would be nothing without them. I love them.

American Jews played a significant role in the founding and funding of some of the most important civil rights organizations, including the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), the Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC). In 1909, Henry Moscowitz joined W.E.B. DuBois and other civil rights leaders to found the NAACP. Kivie Kaplan, a vice-chairman of the Union of American Hebrew Congregations (now the Union for Reform Judaism), served as the national president of the NAACP from 1966 to 1975. Arnie Aronson worked with A. Philip Randolph and Roy Wilkins to found the Leadership Conference.

From 1910 to 1940, more than 2,000 primary and secondary schools and twenty black colleges (including Howard, Dillard and Fisk universities) were established in whole or in part by contributions from Jewish philanthropist Julius Rosenwald. At the height of the so-called "Rosenwald schools," nearly forty percent of southern blacks were educated at one of these institutions.

During the Civil Rights Movement, Jewish activists represented a disproportionate number of whites involved in the struggle. Jews made up half of the young people who participated in the Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964. Leaders of the Reform Movement were arrested with Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in St. Augustine, Florida, in 1964 after a challenge to racial segregation in public accommodations. Most famously, Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel marched arm-in-arm with Dr. King in his 1965 March on Selma.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 were drafted in the conference room of Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism, under the aegis of the Leadership Conference, which for decades was located in the RAC's building. The Jewish community has continued its support of civil rights laws addressing persistent discrimination in voting, housing and employment against not only women and people of color but also in the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community and the disabled community.

You can thank Jews for most of the degeneracy of the West.

Yes, I dislike Jews for being liberals and trying to undermine and go against the best interests of the white countries they inhabit. But I still don't see how they are responsible for our inceldom.

Yes, I dislike Jews for being liberals and trying to undermine and go against the best interests of the white countries they inhabit. But I still don't see how they are responsible for our inceldom.

Jews caused hypergamy (through inventing social media, social engineering, cultural revolutions, feminism etc..).

Jews flooded white country with refugee cock that barnyard animal like western women can't stop choking on.

Jews are trying to destroy countries with actual feminine women (not western manjaws) for us.

Jews caused hypergamy (through inventing social media, social engineering, cultural revolutions, feminism etc..).

Jews flooded white country with refugee cock that barnyard animal like western women can't stop choking on.

Jews are trying to destroy countries with actual feminine women (not western manjaws) for us.
How do you feel about the Chinese? They're Jew like IMO. Oriental Jews

How do you feel about the Chinese? They're Jew like IMO. Oriental Jews

Glare1

I hate the chinks.

But not because I hate the Chinese people but I hate ChiComs.

They are worse than jews.

I hate communism (jew invention).

I wish the Axis could've won, then Japan would've taken over China and they would not be communist today. They may even by now have been a free country, like how Australia, Canada, and New Zealand are for the most part independent countries from England.

Many millions of lives would've been saved in Europe, and Asia if that happened.

Chinese are murderers and monsters with their waifu genocide, human experimentation, and killing kids for posting memes against the government and harvesting their organs.

Chinese are murderers and monsters with their waifu genocide, human experimentation, and killing kids for posting memes against the government and harvesting their organs.
That is literally what Japan did to China in ww][ tho. Volcel if you wouldn't take your Chinese looksmatch.

That is literally what Japan did to China in ww][ tho. Volcel if you wouldn't take your Chinese looksmatch.

My Chinese looksmatch...
Tasty

Who cares, it was a war, jews caused the war anyway. Axis wanted peace.

Chinese murdered their own people by the millions, that's far worse. So many murdered, others starved to death. Just like in Russia.

Nofap is literally pointless (no pun intended)

Happy2

I feel worse after I fap.

And I consider it cucked to masturbate to 3D

But I also consider it cucked to spill seed (believe in Ancient Chinese belief man is limited in life by how many ejaculations he has, each one ages/kills you) so can't watch hentai either.

View attachment 64159

I feel worse after I fap.

And I consider it cucked to masturbate to 3D

But I also consider it cucked to spill seed (believe in Ancient Chinese belief man is limited in life by how many ejaculations he has, each one ages/kills you) so can't watch hentai either.
I thought cuts off blood to the brain if you do it constantly. Those Zionist people want to earn money at the expense of our plight and fool everyone to hate us. They need to be purged.
Stay in the trap.

I never liked comics tbh.