Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The "role" of this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date

What do you think

• Gigacope, this forum is useless just like our lives

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • We're influencing reddit and the likes of it, but we will never reach the outside world

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I agree, we do have our place in the grand scheme of this world

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • This forum will end up in the history books as the start of the glorious beta revolution

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I think we are still very far from an organized irl response to the discrimination against ugly males (the so called "beta uprising"), any attempt at it will be met with jail or even death (as we're seeing with Canada deciding that all incels are terrorists on absolutely no basis). Despite this, I think that one day the number of (blackpilled) incels will be so high that they won't be able to avoid the topic anymore, but that's another point

As for us, I think this forum and other incel communities are doing a great job at both spreading and discussing the blackpill. It might seem cope, but I've been around incel forums for quite a while by now and I've seen the blackpill evolving and spreading outside of our forums. Our dear watchdogs are giving us an hand in this too, even here I'm seeing users saying they come from inceltears et similia

Maybe it's really cope, but I'm saying that the words we write here do have an importance, and they do influence the outside world. For how tiny and insignificant these changes may be, they are the only things resisting this clown world

Sorry if the posts is a bit confusional, I originally wanted to talk about how we can use this to support other "causes" near to ours and more feasible to achieve (like the fight for the right to die), but I first want to see what do you think of this

confusional
Confused or confusing. Dunno how you came to the thought "yes, confusional is an actual word".

Anyway, I think we're only affecting the online world. Beta revolution is just circlejerk of delusions.

Confused or confusing. Dunno how you came to the thought "yes, confusional is an actual word".

Anyway, I think we're only affecting the online world. Beta revolution is just circlejerk of delusions.
Confusional is a real world and it's almost a synonim of confusing. But it leans more on "inducing confusion" than being confusing oneself

Confusional is a real world and it's almost a synonim of confusing. But it leans more on "inducing confusion" than being confusing oneself
over for ESLcels
¡

It's just a forum.
Even when r/truecels had 500 members it was just a forum, but it lead to r/incels and this site which are much bigger and (in)famous

JFL if you think there's gonna be a "beta uprising" :feelskek:

first option, Im just fucking bored and i post here

According to my knowledge the blackpill and the very term "incel" was fairly unknown up until recently, and has spread like wildfire over the course of a single year.

I definitely think that this forum is the start of something bigger, and that over time it will surely grow.

Will it be some form of a movement or a "Beta-Uprising"? I don't really know, but I definitely don't see this phenomenon going anywhere anytime soon.

1st option explains it pretty well.

I met a lot of interesting people here. tbh this is one of the most interesting places on the internet.

Some people are getting blackpilled and joining but I am not sure if this place is blackpilling them or they get blackpilled some other way

Im afraid we are a too small minority to backlash on the supremacy of the foids :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Honestly it's cope. Outcast like us have no means of affecting mainstream society. Even the jokERs won't cause change. Normies use us as a circus on boards like incel tears, so if anything we are still getting cucked by posting shit. With that said though, some post are thought provoking and discuss theory you won't find in most other places which is definitely beneficial.

This forum is just fun and venting for me.

This forum is too nihilistic to actually do anything in the real world. It's just a fun safe-space where you can say things that would get your banned or ostracized elsewhere.